Been a pussy my whole life. Want to git gud. Should I watch the ring (my grade 7 fear...

Been a pussy my whole life. Want to git gud. Should I watch the ring (my grade 7 fear?) or watch blair witch project (even earlier fear)?

show me whats behind the monkey first

when I was 7 or so 'ernest goes to jail' gave me nightmares for about a year

watch Mishima: A life in four chapters, watch The Burmese Harp

stop being such a niggercoon

No film is scary on mute with fast forward.

Big if true

niggera aardvark

watch the japanese ringu not hollywood shit

top tier movie

goldengoddessxxx
is the girl if anyone is interested

i wasnt. she isnt very attractive and i hate zelda

I always sorta thought this was just a jap translation with minor changes that made it scarier, what's different?

Thanks. She's cute and her feet game is superb.

[Rec] and You're Next have jumpscares but are also really good movies, so consider them training material.

Fuck it here it is I'm depressed as shit and a ban isn't the worst thing that can happen. Enjoy

>paying to watch a 30 year old hoarder/prostitute LARP as a nerd

No, not interested. But I appreciate you offering the information.

sauce on monkey pic?

>no pussy
dissapoint

this.

hollywood's ringu was total trash

sneed

The Ring is sad, not scary. I liked it a lot, and watched it when it was cold as hell in my room which was perfect for the atmosphere. With all its involvement with water, the movie felt very refreshing. Like how you'd feel being by the beach in the morning.

I really enjoyed The Blair Witch Project too, but I remember it getting me on edge more than most other scary movies I've seen.

If you want my recommendation, don't skip either and be sure to watch them in the dark.

I thought she had a dick. maybe I should take a break from the Internet for a bit

Guys, I haven’t been legitimately scared by a movie since I was 14. What can I watch that will give me insomnia

CUTE