Does Rian Johnson still have a career in Hollywood as a movie director after The Last Jedi disaster...

Does Rian Johnson still have a career in Hollywood as a movie director after The Last Jedi disaster? How badly did he fuck himself over and how far will Disney go in terms of punishment.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VmmW3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pedohlphile lips

KK isnt gonna take the fall, even though its clear Disney gave Rian Johnson guideleines and Rey is just her self-insert. They set him up for the fall.

Disney have him signed up for his own trilogy.

Netflix will fund him for a smaller budget sci fi flick
It will be predictably shit and then he will fade into obscurity

Sorry Rian, you're fucked.
-Mickey

The direction wasn’t the problem, the writing was the shit part. As long as he has somebody like vince gilligan writing for him he can put out solid work.

He's under Mouse Arrest now

The movie is making a shit ton of money and he got his own trilogy, which seems like what he wanted from the start given his lack of regard for setting up Episode IX.

The movie has earned half a billion dollars in a week. OP has earned twice that amount sucking cock for fifty cents a knob, so maybe he's got a point.

Haven't been on Sup Forums since the SW release?

Can we agree everything apart from the Skywalker/Rey/Kylo Ren plotline was an absolute mess?

Maybe cannibalism could be used as the solution here...

hahaha

If you guys honestly think the movie was a failure then I think it's time for you to step out of the bubble

Didn't he write the screenplay himself

I think you are giant fucking faggot and you should eat your own shit and nuke yourself out of planetary orbit. Why do you even breathe, stop wasting precious air that the rest of us need. You are pathetic, worthless, garbage excuse of a shitposter. I feel sorry for your cells, I bet every minute they cry out to be rid of your pathetic existence.

>OP has earned twice that amount sucking cock for fifty cents a knob,
You would know all about that, wouldnt you cockgobblin dick cheese eating Disney shilstein

go back to 9gag

>ha ha

>disaster
You don't know what that word means, dp you?

that you love taking liquid semen baths?

Honestly, Attack of the Clones is better than The Last Jedi. Only movie I've seen as bad as TLJ is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

He looks like such a fag.

archive.is/VmmW3
>New trilogy of Star Wars films to be overseen by Last Jedi director Rian Johnson