How did he get to the top of the order whilst being so young?

How did he get to the top of the order whilst being so young?

All the generals in the original were more realistic in that they were actually seasoned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFsbaWtgwrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His character is unbefitting of someone who was even a middle manager in a low tier office. He's a completely unbelievable space Hitler and a weak ass character.

hux is the star of his own movie, that's why he's such an unlikely general.

disney will put it out in 2020 and it'll be about how this is all just a prank gone wrong. .

Fuck Hux cuz Hux sucks

Hux is the one that trains all the 1st order troopers. Without him the 1st order would not have any troops.

Nepotism. His dad was one of the first orders founders.

This is really why the first movie should've been about the rise of the First Order, so you could see how this shit actually came together.

I don't know but I wish he'd used his actual accent because it's amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFsbaWtgwrw

Well they did have the backstory written. He's one of the few survivors of the Empire purge order.

Nepotism. His father, Brendol was the one who set up the First Order's stormtrooper program, and a member of the Imperial old guard.
He conspired with Phasma to take his father out of the picture, and then took his place following his death, rewarding Phasma by making her his second-in-command.

he put 15 years of fleet command experience on his resume as a joke, now he's just trying to make sure no one catches on

>Nepotism. His father, Brendol
Fuck you for implying that Domhnall got where he did only due to nepotism.

Probably a combination of "muh daddy" and sucking dick

rob schieder is space hitler stapler pickle

I don't even know if this is actually true, but the obvious answer is that the kid comes from money.

He looks younger than his troops half the time.

WHY CAN'T THEY PUT THIS FUCKING SHIT IN THE MOVIES

Are you ok, user?

The actor is only famous because his father is an actor. So I assumed in my head canon that Hux had the same kinda deal going on. He certainly acts like a spoiled little brat in these films.

Twas fine in Ex Machina tho

Nah, fuck YOU

>ywn cum on Hux's face while he calls you daddy

General Hux's Suck and Fuck

>this is all just a prank gone wrong. .

Is anyone going to respond to this cool interview I linked. Andy and Domhnall are so cool in it.

>Brendol
>it's real

Seems like the most of older and experienced imperial commanders have died in the war. There's also a possibility that they were shot because they were the reason why the empire collapsed. Some sort of a purge, just like in the soviet union.

do you mean the actor or the character now

Domnhall seems like a pretty cool guy. I like it when he gets to fuck around and be funny. Have you seen the comedy skits he did with his dad for charity?

So Hux is going to try and make a coup against that incompetent manchild Kylo Ren, right? I doubt anyone in the First Order respects him, and his power doesn't compensate for his constant military failures.

Because fuck you and your residual ability to think about things, that's why. Pay for your tickets and bucket of corn syrup and just concentrate on not choking on your own tongue for 3 hours, you dirty cattle.

Both. It's like poetry.

Damn, did you get that high of an IQ through watching Rick and Morty?