Say something nice about Chloe and her career. After all, it's Christmas! Time for miracles!

Say something nice about Chloe and her career. After all, it's Christmas! Time for miracles!

Built for missionary

Damn Chloe looks like that?

jesus, when it comes to chloe I can't even tell what's shooped anymore

Blonde hair is nice I guess.

I genuinely like her, but I'm not a useless meme faggot.

will she do more horror movies?

she's good at them

kek, I remember when Chloe was queen of Sup Forums

I Love You Daddy was pretty horrible.

Is she on growth hormones?

I literally can not tell if these are photoshopped or not

I could probably take her on in a fight.

She seems like a genuinely well-meaning girl, and certainly doesn't deserve the ridicule she gets.

>tfw you will never have her shoulder, waist, hip ratio

You sure?

she's gorgeous
merry christmas chloe

thank you
very hot

SHE'S VERY PRETTY FOR A TRANSVESTITE

This OP is significant for me, as I've just realized I have grown out of misogyny. It's not funny to me now.

Thats the wonder of christmas.
Hallejulia!
And happy christmas, user.

That's not very nice, now is it? Where is your christmas spirit?

i want to see i love you daddy so fucking bad. GODDAMIT

It leaked already. Easy to find.

I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass in a hurricane just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

somebody should shoop her a nice body as christmas present. #fixthefridge

I would go balls deep and put a baby in her, shes not movie star hot but still cute

I have one question about this movie, and you know what it is: is the title literal? Is it tabookino?

Imagínate ser Pablo en esa foto y tener que estar como "maldición, Chloe Moretz, estás muy buena, toda sexy con tu cuerpo de refrigerador y horrible cara rechoncha. De verdad tendría sexo contigo" cuando todo lo que quiere hacer es tirarse a otra latina de 16 en el vestidor de Chloe. En serio imagínate tener que ser ese chico mexicano y no solo abrir esa puerta mientras Chloe Grace Moretz luce su asqueroso cuerpo frente a ti, la luz del sol revelando sus pezones perforados y pata de camello, y solo pararte ahí, una y otra vez, mientras ella se abre paso lentamente fuera de su auto. No solo tener que tolerar su monstruosa puta vagina sino su actitud arrogante mientras todos en el lugar le dicen que TODAVÍA LO TIENE y MALDICIÓN, ¿CHLOE GRACE MORETZ SE VE *ASÍ*? porque ellos no son los que tienen que pararse ahí y observar su rechoncha puta cara de michelin colocada flácida y sosa en su asqueroso cuerpo de refrigerador. Te has estado tirando nada más que una saludable dieta de latinas firmes y morenas y después presuntas víctimas de violación del cartel por TODA TU CARRERA saliendo de los barrios bajos en México. Nunca antes has visto algo tan jodidamente asqueroso, y ahora juras que puedes probar el sudor que está saliendo de su mal proporcionado culo mientras se lo abren esos mal ajustados pantalones deportivos, engreidamente confiada en que disfrutas la oportunidad de que te paguen por pararte ahí y deleitarte de su belleza "estatuesca (pues así es como se describe a sí misma)", la belleza por la que trabajó tan duro 7 días a la semana en los meses anteriores. Y entonces ella pide abrir otra puerta, y sabes que podrías matar a cada persona en este estacionamento antes que su seguridad pudiera derribarte, pero te sientas ahí y aguantas, porque eres un puto chico mexicano. No vas a perder tu futura carrera de chofer por esto. Solo aguanta. Asquea la cara y aguanta.

No, it's not tabookino. Boring as fuck.

>I literally can not tell if these are photoshopped or not
Is it a meme a to make this comment in every Chloe thread, or does everyone just happen to be thinking these exact words?

she's a good girl, she roller skates with her boyfriend
she learned to play with knives and shit for her role as hitgirl

I bet she has a huge dick

Both.

She would be a legendary body builder if she dedicates herself into it I guarantee it

What protein mix is she using? How much?

Two anvils full bruh, no skips.

I wonder if Pablo knows he's a meme

based Elle

Thanks to Chloe, Pablo was fired from his job and is most likely already deported.

F

I cant tell whats shopped and whats not

braaaaaaaaaaap

I wuld fuck her

>that buttwink

I thought she lifted heavy; how has she not visited snap city yet?

Why'd you photoshop out her labia? They're surely showing in those pants.

2018 will be the year of Chloe.

Digits confirm.

It must be really fucking horrible to be a woman.

>Be all young and cute, get hit roles.
>Everyone assumes you're going to grow up hot
>Be unable to develop the curves people find conventionally attractive
>Lose everything and have a bunch of loser manchildren make fun of you on a Laotian basket weaving forum.

She seems nice enough. What do all of you achieve by making fun of her?

I have always found her face extremely cute.
Even she's grown into a massive behemoth i would still give her pussylickings

amusement

She's got bigger guns than me wtf can't tell what's shopped and what's real anymore

She can be the star quarterback of P Diddy and Colin Kapernick's football team

It's tucked in

>middle boob hair

She must be roiding.

This
With lots of kissing

Kek, good work user

She'd crush your head like a watermelon

It would be a death with honor.

A good death is it's own reward.

Is this shopped?

Is that a nice thing to say?

She has nice THICC arms and legs.

She's got a nice tight looking pussy.

I can't even tell from the pixels
Where do I go for non ops of this lovely
I've never heard of her before
She's the one got fucked by Louis ck self immolation??

>would bang
>would bang
>would bang

screw the virgins on this board
Chloe is all woman

Yeah she does

Puffy vulva

i would eat her poo hole after a long day

Who would win?

Dat side pectoral doe

came here for this, well done

no contest for the hulk

>My neck
>my back
>camel toe, lookin like dat
>gomez looking up into it
>just gotta goose it
>goo it

nice.

Wow I really feel bad for making mean comments about celebrities who make incredible sums of money and live incredibly comfortable lives now

More chest hair than a Disney soyboy.

How do I meat a girl like Chloe Sevigney

go to the nearest planet fitness and wait for the women's day

show up and start brapping as hard as you can, eventually the aroma will attract a dimepiece braphog

she should do it live: get in a gathering where there are studio execs, excuse herself to go in the bathroom to GREEN HERSELF, come back and flex on them! thats how you create an effect

Then she should molest Kevin Feige.