In January 2016, a shortlist of actors was revealed for the role of young Han Solo, including Miles Teller...

>In January 2016, a shortlist of actors was revealed for the role of young Han Solo, including Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort, Dave Franco, Jack Reynor, Scott Eastwood, Logan Lerman, Emory Cohen and Blake Jenner.

>pick the guy who can't act

What the fuck is Disney doing to this franchise?

>Scott Eastwood
Hnng

Not only that
>pick a guy who looks nothing like harrison ford

Let's be real he's too chad for Star Wars anyway

Why the fuck isn't it woody harrelson?

He's so stiff and lifeless though
Not even remotely enough charisma

they should have picked baby

I would have gone with him too from that shortlist

>Ehrenreich was discovered at a friend's Bat Mitzvah reception by Steven Spielberg

or just do chris pratt because why tf not

i dunno who half those guys are but the ones i do can't act either so?

look nothing alike

(((discovered)))

they cant keep getting away with this

Way too short

They're being consistent. But honestly, I can't tell the difference between any of those people. I don't know who they are. I like old movies, not Star Wars and that shit. Anyone who values American movies made after about 1966, they're undiscerning, not my kind of guy.

Ansel's the best bet from that list

>young Han looks just as old as regular Han

That's what your girlfriend says when you try to "bottom out" in her.

Why didn't they go with Ansel? He's a good actor and he'd be a great Solo.

my only guess is that they don't want a "known" actor to be playing these parts or are too fucking cheap to pay for an A list actor and because they only need "Star Wars" displayed on the box, you indeed absolutely can skip having A list actors on the Star Wars roster because the name sells itself, you are able to save lots of money this way

I would've liked the dude from Arrow who played Roy Harper. Forget his name but that guy's acting was very Ford in its charisma.

Why didn't they get Idris Elba?

100% this

They got a bunch of no names for TFA (except for Oscar Isaac but even then he's not that big of an actor). How else were they gonna pay Harrison Ford/Carrie Fisher/Mark Hamill?

But none of those iconic actors are going to be in this movie so why the fuck did (((they))) cheap out

They got the dragon lady that can't act

He's a manlet and he's gay and he looks nothing like Harrison Ford and he had no charisma whatsoever. Are you sure you're thinking of Roy Harper?

Yeah, looked him up. Colton Haynes.
You're right, though, I never realised he was so short.

I've never met a girl who enjoyed being pelted in the cervix, though I've only had it happen with two rather smaller chicks, it's uncomfortable for both parties. It's a meme that "bottoming out" would be pleasurable.

They shit on Han in TFA and it’s subsided and done

Now they have to retroactively shit on his character from the past

What about Anthony Ingruber?

fuck chris frat

yeah, they should have got this guy, he would have been a fan pleaser.

ITT: people who didn't watch Tetro, Twixt, Stoker, Blue Jasmine or Hail Caesar!

aka the core userbase of Sup Forums

>Ehrenreich was born in Los Angeles, California, to a Reconstructionist Jewish family.

I love cronyism when it's done by nonwhites.

you know its bad when it takes Disney to spot bad acting, all other shit actors in their movies are still probably better