What the fuck are these Alt-Right Groups?

Who is taking credit here? What are these Alt-Right groups? Seriously feels either some guys are trolling or libs are making shit up.

Must be that anonymous hacker, Sup Forums. I hear he's into the dark webs.

They mention Sup Forums as the group too. But how can an anonymous hacker be a group?

Yes.

>some 15 year old kid makes a post
>Sup Forums has now taking credit
>Sup Forums is now also officially alt-right

why do you even care about those dinosaurs anymore?

Who cares whether it's true or not? They're defending Disney, they'll make up every damn allegation if they need to.

>RT comes out and says the reviews are geniuine
>revenue is absolutely appalling for a star wars film dropping like mad
>FUKING ALT-RIGHT PUTIN GET OUT OF MY WAY SO I CAN GET POZZED TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER GAWD DAMNIT

Russian hackers are undermining Star Wars, one of America's primary cultural institutions.

Do they know how silly this sounds?

>r/thedonald
>the hacker known as Sup Forums
>Russia
>KKK

The sad thing is Star Wars really is one of America's primary cultural institutions.
Disney will milk the franchise to death and nothing will stop them.
If only Lucas didn't sell. Sure the prequels were not good movies but at least they were somewhat interesting to watch.

>Seriously feels either some guys are trolling or libs are making shit up.
Yes, and those guys are the (((journalists))).

Mike Cernobich and The Baboon Mentality Squad hereby take responsibility for the 78% box office drop of TLJ.

Gamer gate, Russian hacker, Illuminati, Sasquatch, Loch Ness monster and blacks who don’t commit crime are behind this

>What are these Alt-Right groups?

Originally alt-right was a term made up by an obscure brand of white nationalists, who never had more than a thousand people involved.

Then the media latches on to that term and starts applying it to everyone and their mother if they fall out of the traditional political structure in any way. Libertarian, disaffected liberal, centrist, conservative, pro-gun, fucking anything they don't like - alt-right.

Later complete idiots start self-identifying as alt-right, having bought into the meme.

At this stage alt-right means "unknown person or group that I, the journalist, disagree with".

>Disney will milk the franchise to death and nothing will stop them.

you say this as if the franchise hadn't been merchandised to death by lucas from day one, nothing has changed.

>Be wall street
>Create false drama between two sides of the political coin
>They argue against each other instead of realizing who the real enemy is
>??????????????
>Profit

Actually it's not that simple, the whole occupy wall street movement shot itself in the foot when identity politics got involved.

Anyway you're all fucking idiots.

Pretty much. Lucas didn't make his money on film. It was the goddamn toys! I worked in Target when the prequel figures came out. I saw an old woman throw a child into the air to get a lava Darth Vader figurine. The last one not trampled by collectors sweeping armfuls of shelves into their carts.I can still hear the screams...

There must always be a target for their bile and nastiness and if one does not exist it must be invented lest they turn on themselves.

The Alt-Right,and Sup Forums, has become the ebul soviets did it excuse.

It's a tactic to deflect a less positive than expected repsonse to tlj. anything that goes against "progressive thought" is labeled alt right. also, anything progressives or (((the media))) can't understand is labeled alt right
pic related

We are not one person,and it is easy to fake a post defaming us. We have become a target cause are memes effected the world globally

>implying the writer of the article wasn't the one who made Sup Forums post

The real enemy is the press, the academia and various NGOs.

Wall Street is 100% okay with me.

They are the final boss though. Your real enemies you listed are their tools.

I disagree. Wall Street doesn’t push retardation like equality and human rights, if anything, they’re an ally against the subhumans that do.

Don't you know? Putin, Trump supporters and Sup Forums united to crash Star Wars WITH NO SURVIVORS.

>mfw this is what libcucks actually believe

I'll agree that they don't micro manage. As long as there is discord and they are left alone they don't care.

They don't exist. They blame everything on the alt-right. That's what they always do.

>I disagree. Wall Street doesn’t push retardation like equality and human rights,
Sigh

Soro's and his ilk are wall street

good job fellow pedes, we showed those cuck libtard soyboys a thing or two!

This guy.

>mfw alt lite babbies are too young to remember what Putin is like
>"Y-you think he would do that, try to divide the Western nations??!"
The absolute state of teenagers talking out of their ass.

HEIL PUTIN!
DEATH TO AMERICA!
WE SOVIET NAZIS WILL DESTROY THE WEST!
AMERICA IS STRONG BECAUSE OF DIVERSITY, BUT IF THE LAST JEDI™ FAILS THEN WE CAN DEFEAT AMERICA

Can you autists stop polluting Sup Forums with your reddit shit?

didnt you get the email on your dark web email dude?

Depends. Can you go back?

>disney shill telling others to go back
oh the ironing. do you really think this will get people to like your corporate overlords movie?

But reddit is based, they fight you nazis

go back to t_degenerate and stay there

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS MUH SHILL :()
I smell newfaggotry

Back to where? You keep shitting these boards with your annoying images from T_D for no reason. How did you get these images anyway, if you're not from reddit or a similiar site for autistic low IQ potatoes??

>Putin is hurting the West by hacking RT and Metacritic and turning Star Wars fans against each other

RUSSIASN

welcome to Sup Forums kiddo, enjoy you're stay.

>Back to where?
Back to wherever Sup Forums pulled you out of last year. How many more months of every board telling you to fuck off until you get the message, tourist?

>You keep shitting these boards with your annoying images from T_D for no reason.
He said, as he spams libtard images.

>calling someone kiddo
yeah, newfaggotry is showing

Agreed, Heil Hitler, sick and tired of Jewllywood pushing lesbians and black star wars characters, Make fucking Luke suck on tits , fuck you !

no different than retards who say gay marriage will negatively affect society

Show me one media article that blames Putin not trolls for the score botting/raids

sorry my post was too strongly worded, sweetie.

Russian nazi hacker here.
I hacked the box office machines of Star Wars™ episode VIII: the Last Jedi™

>shill criers are normal and tolerable
Nah

I AM Sup Forums!

Literal fake news. There's a reason they stopped using it as an accusation; turns out the mainstream news is fucking full of it and when people started calling them out on their incompetence they had to drop the fake news angle for self preservation.

They're going on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and using threads about it as evidence.

Well said nazi comrade.
We will subvert the western lifestyle with homosexuality and infertility, then make popular movies with no homosexual characters bomb at the box office.

>tfw Putin was so unhappy with the new Star Wars movie that he set his hacker army on the case
It all makes sense

>he says, as he pulls out yet another picture from his Sup Forums collection
i sure love this reasonable discussion we're having.

>Back to wherever Sup Forums pulled you out of last year. How many more months of every board telling you to fuck off until you get the message, tourist?
Are you going to cry to Hiro in /qa/ now? You're the reason why Sup Forums has dropped so muchi n quality. Constant shilling and ruining the threads because the Sup Forums boogeyman is out there to get you. Don't you get tired of it? OP made a thread about an article and like the typical soyboy straight out of reddit that you are, you immediately start jumping to conclusions and ruining the thread the only way your autistic underdeveloped brain knows how - by posting images from reddit.

>He said, as he spams libtard images.
>implying you're not one.

You fucking losers are constantly derailing threads . What the fuck do you think youre achieving here? No one agrees with you, no one is going back. This is our home and if you dont like it you can fuck off.

>This is our home and if you dont like it you can fuck off.
Whether he likes it or not, he should go back. This isn't a place for redditors and they'll never be accepted here, no matter how much they shill for it.

false equivalence

>he doesn't know about /i/
newfag

>b-but i liek star fighting wars!

>Putin is a Star Wars purist

BASED ПУTИHКA

Based /leftypol/ "can you go back?" poster.

Sometimes the audacity of people who cannot accept that the new star wars is so "fucking bad"
That it must be the russians.
The ride never ends

Isn't there a board for Star Wars on reddit? I'm sure you can find one. Shoo shoo, little redditor.

>negatively discussing the latest hollywood blockbuster? not on my watch!

>No one agrees with you
Wow, check this cucked soyboy bugman out

Sup Forums should make Reddit cookies an autoban

Lolberals live in their own fantasy world.

I'm not a redditor. Just to clear that up. I was reffering to the redditors that come in here and tell everyone to "go back" Sorry if my original post was confusing.

>reddit continues to out himself out with his stupidty in the most obvious way possible.
You never learn.

>(((You)))
That's a pathetic attempt of copying Sup Forums behavior.

I'm saying that /lgbt/ is the star wars board so they should go there.

>libs are making shit up
it is not the first or the last time this has happened

I'm so sorry, please don't ban me.
I'm a good ally.
Sure I may be white but boy oh boy do I hate my skin color!
I'll donate my next pay check to PoC communists.
IM SO SORRY

>(((jew))) call outs
>I'm not alt-right tho!!
kek, every time

It's also the board for reddit, but I don't see you going there.

I've noticed an increase in alt-right communists which is so scary.

>that bear
RUSSIAN HACKER DETECTED WATCH OUT GUISE

But reddit is based, wouldn't you agree fellow redditer.

Alt-righter here. We have a discord server with other Sup Forumsacks to coordinate the fake reviews. I botted around 300 myself.

Do you see me spamming libtard images right now you fucking negroid?

>No one agrees with you
Try your soyboy shadilay shit at Sup Forums see what happens lil bitch

>leftypol boogeyman
>cries about newfaggots
Something's fishy...

What are you doing here then?

How did you muster the courage to say the N-igger word?

>My asshole is too tight to enjoy pleb flicks

next level journalism

>spams kekistan memes
>"I'm an oldfag you guys I swear?"
Am I falling for moderate quality bait here? What the fuck kind of point are you even trying to make here? That Trumpfags aren't new? 2015 isn't new in your eyes?

This is what the guy telling you to fuck off back to plebbit looks and acts like.

>The alt-kike are a bunch of easily led morons that take credit for being retarded like that's a good thing

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

I'm talking with fellow based redditers that come here and then go back
haha Sup Forums is fun but the racism and homophobia is a bit too much sometimes, so I go back :)

LEFTYPOL FUCK OFF

(((WE))) OWN THIS BOARD

Hi I work for CNN and Buzzfeed, can I use you as my source?

umm actually we hate kik- i mean jews.. uuuh i mean antizionism is not antisemitism, comrade.

all me