Netflix paid Max Landis 7 million dollars for this pile of shit

>Netflix paid Max Landis 7 million dollars for this pile of shit

I want to die

You know, Netflix seems to work with a lot of rapists... Like way more than any other media outlet...

I liked it. It was surprisingly good. I can't believe that a retarded idea like mashing up a buddy cop film and LOTR actually came out better than a franchise you'd have to be retarded to screw up, like star wars. What kind of a crazy world do we live in anyways?

i really like this movie its seriously an 8/10 for me easy. it had good world building, believable acting, interesting plot and characters. kinda like the shadowrun movie iv always wanted. really hope they make more movies about this universe/setting

Go to bed, David

Go to bed, Max

What was the budget total? 90M? I fail to see how this is profitable for Netflix. I mean how many people are going to sign up just to watch this one film?

I keep seeing threads for this garbage and zero for Dark, which is frankly the most kino thing they've ever released

>kinda like the shadowrun movie iv always wanted

Remember that any prais you see about this movie, is just Sup Forums shilling

Dan't fall for it, my Sup Forums bretherns

>Nobody else can like the movie because I say so!

It was still better than Suicide Squad.

I see a thread for Dark every day. You're not paying attention.

someone post the tweet where he said this was going to be his star wars

Why would we watch and discuss a german movie

The only new Netflix show being slept on is The Indian Detective with Shatner

It wasn't that bad desu

I'm not here every second of every day, faggot. There isn't one now is there?

Why are you so upset?

Does Will Smith need the money for scientology fees?

>shart out shadowrun fanfiction
>make millions

They're trying to work their way into making high budget hollywood style movies, this had enough viewers to show that people are actually interested in seeing that kind of stuff on netflix. Once they start making more, the idea is that they'll be getting more signups

Because I'm absolutely triggered, I'm filled to capacity with rage that I can barely type coherently. What's your excuse?

Sjw shit aside it was god awful on a technical level, writting is just so jarringly terrible even my normie friends noticed and complained frequently

Something like $20 to $30 million went to Will Smith alone and the fucker is nothing but box office poison

>Once they start making more, the idea is that they'll be getting more signups
And also raise monthly fees even more.

I stubbed my toe.

OP is upset he will never have a qt orc gf. Its a decent film, hope we get a sequal or a spin off movie set in this world. A netflix series would be good too

Still better than Soy Wars VIII: The Last Jake

>world building
female detected

Are centaurs allowed to be apart of mounted divisions? Wouldn't all those trained, fit, well-groomed horses present a risk of impropriety?

ARE IMMIGRANTS FROM PANDORA GAINING ASYLUM HERE
BUILD A WALL AROUND THE EARTH
MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN

this is one of the best movies of all 2017 you absolute shit tier pleb. It's family(ish) friendly, awesome LOTR tier fun in a unique setting, very timely commentary on our social situation, very edgy in a good way, awesome humor, awesome AAA+ special effects.

What exactly is wrong Sup Forums nowadays? There is no debate, this is a legit 8.1 imdb movie

WHEN THE FUCK WILL THEY LEARN TO PUT NAMES ON POSTERs IN THE CORRECT ORDER

Wait, is the campaign actually steered to damage Netflix?

they in the correct order; billing order

(You)

its called billing order or first billing

Here's your (you) you utter piece of shit.

Tfw to intelligent to pander to the normie crowd taste
Tfw I'll never be rich but I will keep my integrity and self respect

Does anyone else here know these two feels?

when you dont have an argument and you just had your 15th birthday.. I knew that when the retarded (you) posting arrived on Sup Forums last year or so, it was because of redditors and their incredible need for downvoting/upvoting

I actually enjoyed it 2bh

7? that seems high

DUDE, WHAT IF WE DISPLAYED HOW WE THINK RACISM WORKS, BUT WITH MYSTICAL CREATURES LMAO

Ok, have another

>rapists
I'm sorry your dad raped you like a little bitch
#metoo #youtoo

This movie isnt LITTY enough for op

>Netflix makes a shadowrun cop buddy movie
>it’s suprisingly good and will probably springboard a franchise.

I would kinda like it to be a series, fuck what the fags disliking it say. I like the concept and the environment they build up.

>pile of shit

This was a good movie, no amount of shitposting is going to change that OP.

>thinking it's about racism
Did you watch the movie?

That's the bar we've set? Fucking jeezus.

Did you?

This movie was a half decent concept with a shitty script and terrible performances. I think you could swap Will Smith's character in this with his one in Suicide Squad and absolutely nothing would change.

of course you could because will smith plays will smith in all his movies

>buddy cop movie set in our current world using fantasy characters and mythos

It was okay. It wasn't great, it wasn't bad. It was okay. I enjoyed it enough to recommend it to fiends and family.

It was sorely lacking in a shit talking dwarf though.

So that's where my money goes huh. They should just do stuff like HoC and Narcos. El Chapo was also good.

Is there even a good Netflix original movie?

>terrible performances

>boring
>badly acted
>"tech quips"
>overall tone
>white people are BAD
>niggers are good and have their own culture
>WE DIVERSE NAO
it was like every fucking Sup Forums meme suddenly came to be in one movie.
Apart of that it looked like someone heard about Arcanum without never playing it and decided "I'll go with similar movie! It's gonna be great".

Don't kniw who approved this shit... and despite of former if's like 2/10 trash at best.

Are people today creatively bankrupt?
Why do they need to shove so much shit in my face?

You're gay. Worldbuilding is one of the most masculine traits there are. Females do what's needed to please a man. Only men seek mastery over the object of their interest. Worldbuilding is the mastery of creation. If you're not into worldbuilding, you're a faggot.

fuck off max is /ourguy/

Merry Christmas Max, nice dubs.

>FROM THE DIRECTOR OF SUICIDE SQUAD...
Why would you advertise that like its a selling point?

>a max landis movie about race directed by david ayer and starring will smith
who the fuck was able to read that sentence and say "yes, this will go well and i will invest my money in it" ?

>Orcs actively portrayed as being stupid savages
>2000 years and not one Orc cop
>2000 years of cultural evolution and Orcs only have one culture of clinging to their past
>Literally the only oppressed race in the US
>Every other race lives normally
>The Elves are literally Jews

showing orcs to have an objectively shitty ghetto culture is pretty red pilled. It means that we can now associate race with their reality, which before was always just about economic or cultural issues.

Hottest villain of the year.

this

lol i knew these people would be the only ones to like this pile of garbage

Not that guy but I think he was probably just referencing how shit the world building was, and to be impressed by it you would have to be some faggot without a dick

It has none of those things.
Why do exactly Elves run all the shit?
Why does the whatever-cult consist of three people?
What was the point of the magic FBI elf and redhead duo? Why are they shown when they get nothing done?
Why does Smith's character go from "I just want to be alive in five years" to "yeah, let's get shot in a strip club"
Why was the elf chick sometimes retarded and sometimes not?
Why does the orc cop oscilate between "I can read your body language really well" and "I am literally incapable of reading social cues"?
Why was he even introduced to the force "by the higher-ups", only for the same higher-ups to show up to get him kicked out?
Why was he suddenly Orc Jesus after the elf chick resurrected him? It's not like he did anything on his own, and the power of magic was supposed to be known by all, so making a guy not dead shouldn't have been that big of a deal.

>it wasn't bad
yes it was

Because Suicide Squad has a flair despite its faults. Even won an Oscar for its style.

platform shoes
gay

i turned it off half an hour in when they were interrogating the sword guy and he started speaking some dumb-sounding fictional language. just realized how much of the movie there still was to go and how much i had already watched without anything really actually happening in the plot and said fuck it.

it didn't say white people were bad

where can I get a qt elf-wall gf?

i didnt even make it far enough in to know who this is, but there's no way one good character would've saved this trainwreck

>Why do exactly Elves run all the shit?
because in shadowrun they're basically immortal jews with like three israels and max landis ripped off shadowrun
>Why does the whatever-cult consist of three people?
because it's a CELL, they even say this and originally they had five members
>Why does Smith's character go from "I just want to be alive in five years" to "yeah, let's get shot in a strip club"
sarcasm
>Why was the elf chick sometimes retarded and sometimes not?
woman
>Why does the orc cop oscilate between "I can read your body language really well" and "I am literally incapable of reading social cues"?
neither of those things conflict with one another
>Why was he even introduced to the force "by the higher-ups", only for the same higher-ups to show up to get him kicked out?
beat cops, internal affairs and desk sergeants aren't higher-ups
>Why was he suddenly Orc Jesus after the elf chick resurrected him?
it's a prophecy
lol are you seriously whining about not understanding a film you didn't see

you didn't miss much
the acting gets worse and the scenes get more retarded as they go
they spend like 45 minutes fighting some crippled hillbilly mexican

... no? can you read? i'm saying that it was so fucking bad i couldn't even make it to the halfway point

>nothing on the writing lmao

1. Elves have the highest chances to have brights be born among them. Therefore they have the most magic users who can wish themselves whatever they want, making their race great

2. The cult consisted of only bright individuals who could use wands in order to bring back the dark lord. They were all inferni and obviously had help from the dark lord, makes sense he would only chose a couple

3. In terms of story they existed as the "good side" and something the main characters were trying to get too

4. Because he was conflicted about whether he should give the bad guys basically a nuclear weapon and have his "maybe" freedom or just leave

5. Obviously she was skittish as well as being a young inferni and magic user. Think river character from firefly

7. Social cues and body language arent the same thing

8. Because a lot of people in the department were racists and wanted him out, while the public wanted him in.

9. Magic in the world is super rare, and im guessing resurrection is too. Its because he was basically the same as another orc hero that existed 2000 years ago and people decided he was basically him coming back again (non-blooded, resurrected, outcast)

Did you even watch the movie dawg, all of this is shown in dialogue or through the world

>i'm saying that it was so fucking bad i couldn't even make it to the halfway point
lol are you seriously whining about not liking a film you didn't see
this is the kind of film that only gets hate from brainlets

lol i'll bet you also think dc movies are deep and meaningful

Suicide Squad had some good performances, which it got some awards for, and the Oscar it won was for costumes and hairstyling. I can see how it got praise for those aspects but they're not the strongest indicators of a good director, especially given how terrible the editing for Suicide Squad was (arguably that alone broke the movie). I guess you could argue the editing faults with Suicide Squad were due to poor executive decisions, but that still doesn't explain why someone would use Suicide Squad to advertise their abilities.

Reminder that Will Smith's wife was an elf.

I liked it a lot, Sup Forums once again proves its shit taste

no i don't like DC

i appreciate Bright's more gritty style and qt waifus (DC has neither of these)

>HUMANED.COM

HUMANED

>actually streaming this on netflix instead of torrenting it in 1080p
LMAO

>an alternate present with orcs, elves and centaurs
That shit is awful in anime form, what made him think it would be good in 3dpd?

This is a bad meme. She was not an elf. She's clearly human and looks nothing like the elves.

dude, there is some scene in a bar or strip club or something and it is literally just random disconnected scenes cut together
>this character is fighting a cop
>now they are doing a flip
>now they are running in some area that doesn't look like where they were just fighting
>now they are running on a table
>now they are fighting again

what the actual fuck were they thinking

ROUND-EARED

Dont think shes an elf,I think they all had those crazy bright eyes

11/10 qt's. Made me want one of the big titty hood-orc girls in the club.

>awful in anime form
Which anime are you referring to?

wow it's almost as if a fight in a titty bar would be confusing

BRAINLET

I DUN UNDERSTAND ITS TOOTH HARD WHERE WAZ IRON MANS

They fucked up by casting Will Smith then. ESPECIALLY by making him so important.

Dug how the elves weren't just humans with pointy ears and had distinct facial features closer to even what the orcs had than human.

Except it's not confusing in that sense.
Half the shots are of single characters not interacting with each other, not showing their position relative to everyone else, no wide angles establish where combatants or any scenery is. It's just a bunch of shit cut together with no story.