Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wD3ooMwH69A
mega.nz/#!VthwRL5R!-OYUBTq-A739-g__wY84IaO2iYO2iHCj8-2TVg1e3es
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hasbro.hanazukiapp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tiny
exquisite
feet

also we should get new eps around the 11th or 12th. check your local moon calendar

also also how's everyone's moon going? got any nice hats? i didnt notice this before but you can watch episodes on the app as well

Huh looks like they updated it a bit
The touch hemka icon is more obvious now

DO NOT ABUSE THE BLUE HEMKA!!!!

momzuki bump

also to the guy who drew the first momzuki pic the guys at titmouse realised they credited the wrong artist on their twitter after the last thread. your honour is restored

App still bugged and won't give me my damn pyramid with a face

Mountain with a face is looking quite pleased

His hats are pretty abusive

Forgot pic

Bump for nothing to talk about

Yeah, that's pretty much the issue.

I like Hanazuki, but there's really not a damn thing to talk about until the next batch of episodes. And not many people on Sup Forums seem to care. At most a thread gets 30 people, and that's generous and rare.

But hey, I may as well ask as long as there's a thread here; anyone know a way to extract the music files from the app? I fucking love the music for each mood, especially Wacky Orange, but they don't appear to just be simple files in the app's folders. I'm no wiz at that sorta thing.

I really appreciate the assets from the app. The 3D models are great, music for each hemka is great, it's just so damn boring to """play"""

Kiazuki best Moon Flower.

isnt there some sort of /technology board/?
i'm sure they know

when kiazuki learns to treasure her moods in the next batch of episodes i hope they add a kiazuki update to the app that replaces hanazuki on the mood selection wheel

>replaces all the colors with black
>kiazuki stands there looking disappointed

and then the big bad comes

I was hoping the app would keep me busy, but then I started getting into other things, stagnating only on level 5.
All we've got is speculation on when new episodes are coming and descriptions of upcoming comics and a book.

seriously fuck the app
they could at least release the fucking toys so i could scan them into it already. i want my fucking hats

I find it pretty easy to keep up with the app. I just pull it out every few hours to get the next treasure and feeding the tree that I upgrade, and I only worry about taking care of the Hemkas and other trees right before heading to bed.

Hanazuki's model looks a lot better than I imagined it would. A still screenshot really doesn't do it justice, and she looks absolutely adorable in movement in the mood menu.

Should try having these in the OP to convince more people to watch, then wait with the rest of us.

"Where to watch" links for newcomers.
>Episodes 1-18 on YouTube, official release:
youtube.com/watch?v=wD3ooMwH69A

>Episode 19, leaked:
mega.nz/#!VthwRL5R!-OYUBTq-A739-g__wY84IaO2iYO2iHCj8-2TVg1e3es

>Official App, let's you watch what's on Youtube
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hasbro.hanazukiapp

I'm really puzzled as to why they didn't release this alongside the toys. It's not exactly reliant on the toys but they're prominent enough in the app that they shouldn't have left a big gap between the app release and toy release.

Something I just noticed, I had gotten really close to having all the treasures, and now a lot of my treasures are missing. A lot of the costumes aren't unlocked for me in the constellation screen, but are still available on the actual sunglasses menu. It's just a virtual hat but I'm still kind of pissed off because the ones that are still locked will now take forever to get enough treasures for again when before I had only 1 treasure still missing. Wish we could submit bug reports, because this game has a lot of em

Huh that's weird
Just noticed my blue constellation for this hat is incomplete but I already unlocked it and can still equip it

Maybe the update messed with the constellations

aand actually all of my treasures have been downsized. I had 6 for yellow before and now I only have 2. I had gotten a treasure for rainbow hemka but now that's gone too

Forgot image

forgot image
Yeah, I mean it's not too bad because at least it didn't take away muh hats but it makes getting new ones a lot more difficult

Welp, this thread's as good an excuse as any to get started on these. Been wanting to doodle Momflower in at least a few of the poses from the app.

If the thread's alive tomorrow I'll try and do more. If not, I'll try and have more ready for when the next episode batch is out.

awesome stuff
glad you did orange first. orange is my favourite colour and top tier hemka

Not gonna lie, I'm gonna use this design for lewds.

Next full moon

god speed

ayy nice I didn't notice that. They must really pay attention to these threads, because I posted that like right before the thread died I think

did that pic ever get updated to give momzuki a tophead flower?

oh yea, I put it under a different filename and kinda forgot about it

nice

here's something I did after last thread. never thought I'd be the one to make a fan OC from a childrens show and yet here I am
nice

cute

That's fucking adorable.
>filename
That's fucking disturbing.

We never figure we'll be one of "those guys" to make a fan OC of really anything, but then you have a great idea and you just can't NOT draw it. You had a good idea, you ran with it, and fortunately you and even some of the staffers like the end product.

Thought about making a hefty father Moonflower to go with the mother?

momflower pink lewds when?

not before red lewds i hope

Most of my trees are level 3, but sadly no hats yet.

they might have changed this but i feel like the randomness of getting treasures is affected by how full your constellation is so your empty constellations will fill up before you get any hats

also if you pick treasures based on your moods instead of leveling them all evenly then you might get a hat faster

And here is my happy tree

welp

see you all in like a week

So is this like a toddler show or a kids show?

>I mean who the hell ever said Hanazuki was a nice girl?

Kid's show.

So what's this about? Is it actually good or just another show Sup Forums watches just for the little girls?

I like it.

Yeah the next full moon is on the 10th, we should definitely wait until then. It's only 6 days away

Yellow best hemka.

Right, that's what the turquoise Hemka is for. It enjoys it.

let the thread die

I just logged on m8, that's my first post itt. I like Hanazuki threads.

It feels like a show for little kids, at first. Except it's really fucking good for a kids show. Then we get a bunch of failures-at-life, dark pasts, darker implications and some unknown cosmic force devouring all the life on nearby moons.

It remains cute though.

I'm starting to wonder if the episode arcs thing with plot points carried over from one episode to the next was really a wise decision. I do really like it, but with the releases of new episodes being so far apart I can see kids easily falling away from following it. It's not really a show to dip in and out of as people would probably be confused what was going on.

I never really got that argument. It's not capeshit comics with decades of history, it's a little cartoon. Take one episode, and you could guess main plot points of the past episodes from it. And in the age of binge watching, the problem of people not getting the plot becomes less and less relevant.