I have a revolutionary idea for a cartoon, and I'm not sharing it with Sup Forums so don't bother asking

I have a revolutionary idea for a cartoon, and I'm not sharing it with Sup Forums so don't bother asking.

Does it involve nudity?

It's really more of a Shelbyville idea.

Lemme guess, it's too edgy for children.

Is it about a time-travelling, talking pie?

You have an idea, but I have the connections and I'm going to make another easy profit cal-arts style cartoon happen and you'll all pretend you hate it, but secretly love it because waifus.

Then why did you make this thread?

i'm writing some episodes for TTGO, wish me luck selling them to WB Animation

An anime version of Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

If there's no nudes, consider it a failure from now.

>Regarding OP; he can't draw, can't write, can't act, can have ideas a little

>A thread died just so you could post this shit, the rest of the threads are also 1 thread closer to death
share it or fuck off

Let me guess, it involves your unprecedented levels of faggotry?

Well, I got two tickets to the gun show, and I'm not giving em to ya. I'm going with YOUR tickets!

Tell me your favorite live action movie director and I'll judge how shit your cartoon idea is from that.

Is it about a group of women who travel across the universe working as surrogates for alien species that are having difficulty repopulating themselves?

Since OP is being secretive, and we have this thread, what are your ideas co? comfy, edgy, action-packed, romantic, or maybe just comedy?

edgy shit for me, been wanting to make this comic about, but i'm too scared

do it, don't let your dreams be memes. also how edgy we talking here, like furry with arms ripped off and shoving pickaxes into the stumps edgy? I forget what that comic was called, wasn't it a person's name?

>The Terminizor: An Erotic Thriller
It's about a killer robot driving instructor who travels back in time for some reason. This robot, he's got a heartbreaking decision to make about whether his best friend lives ... or dies. His best friend's a talking pie

nice try OP, I'm not telling you my ideas so you can claim it was yours

I have no idea what your sentences have to do with one another. I can read the words but I still do not understand.

>Implying I care enough to use your ideas when I have my own.

more like edgy high school teens start a fightclub.

either that or just a parody of the underground fighting genre

That sounds like it would be better in live action, unless you did impossible stuff with it for humor and made it an ensemble type thing.

Like, one character could be a parody of that viral video from a few years ago, a black weeaboo who does this ridiculous powerup and then turns into a super saiyan. Or the butch lunch lady could be the secret final boss.

i sort of did that with one of my characters, he got beat up by this guy with electric powers or some guy with a tazer, so he goes training in the middle of thunderstorm with a metal umbrella waiting to get struck by lighting to get electric resistance, while his friend tells him he's stupid.

We're twice as smart as the people of /tg/! Just tell us your idea and we'll vote for it!

Too late. In the time it took you to type that post and hit 'Send', someone's already pitched that idea to a big network.

Correct.

It makes Tokyo Ghoul look like Telly Tubbies