I want you to tell me what Lucius Fox looks like in the comics besides being black and being a dude without looking him...

I want you to tell me what Lucius Fox looks like in the comics besides being black and being a dude without looking him up.

Like a soup can but also 8 inches.

Like Jesse Jackson, but more friendly.

Two eyes, a nose, a mouth, two ears, has hair.

A black guy with glasses occasionally grayed

Like a mix between Cosby and Dyson from Terminator

I want you tell me what the first person you had sex with looks like without getting the police record

This. The graying came after Batman Begins, right?

I'm not good at answering hypothetical questions

His daughter was pretty hot in the comics.
I'm not sure if she's still around since she was a supporting character for Tim, and Tim is "dead."

>black women
>hot

I think he had glasses.

>I want you to tell me what Lucius Fox looks like in the comics
He's black, all niggas looks the same to me

fictional black women, user

they got that european facial structure
basically a white woman with a palette change and maybe floofy hair.

Got glasses iirc

Also known as a brown girl.

He's usually depicted as a middle-aged or slightly older African-American male a few inches shorter than Bruce. Most artists give him glasses but it's not universal. Artists also tend to have him wear bowties or give him facial hair, but I'm not really sure if that happened before the Nolan films.

He doesn't really have a set design, aside from being older. He was pudgy and he had a yellow suit for a while, but I remember being thin recently as well.

Not a fucking thing like Morgan Freeman. I don't think he's ever been drawn with those mole/freckle things older black people sometimes develop. His hair is typically cut pretty close and I don't recall seeing mustache, too.

>I want you to tell me what this comic book character looks like in more detail than just their sex, hair and skin colour

This isn't a fair question.

Get some taste, faggot

ITT: Many correct answers

He's got a far more roundish figure.
He's not exactly fat usually, but he used to be drawn in a fairly stout manner, and his hair wasn't going grey in any way.
He also wasn't an inventor of any kind; he was basically Bruce Wayne "corporate beard"; while he ran around pretending to be charitable and nice but otherwise pleasantly empty-headed, he passed off a lot of his good businesses decisions through Lucius to make it seem like Bruce Wayne was just a nice figurehead at best rather then someone who actively got involved all the time.

>implying minor characters are ever on model
They can't even decide if Alfred is grey haired or black. The consensus is mostly he's balding, slim, and has a moustache, but all of those attributes vary, and probably are only consistent now because of the influence of the DCAU on most modern comic creators.