Choose one

Choose one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XdVegYC-SOA?t=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The left is Maddy Ferguson, the right is Laura Palmer

>dead girl you’re investigating has a cousin In town who she was close friends with and also looks exactly like her
>doesn’t think to talk to her once or question her at all

Was Cooper retarded?

Sheryl Lee is CUTE!!

You can't make me choose!

FWWM Donna > ALL

Maddy because I'm less likely to find she's been taking two dicks in each holes just the day before I asked her to marry me

>ernie niles
>you're sanity
choose one

Been watching this show, first season was great, binged it in like 2 days. Now I'm at like episode 9 of season 2 and haven't watched for a few days. Just seems so boring. I wanted to watch the movie in order with the series, but I dont know if I'll make it through or not. Does it matter?

>that font

Watch it all
Don't be a chump

t. Impactfag

There's really no down side to choosing Maddy over Laura. Laura is probably a better shag but Maddy is a far more pleasant person.

You really need to watch the last few episodes, the finale especially is unbelievably great. Stick with it, don't be a skipfag.

>the reply is actual autistic screeching

Laura is the far superior choice, Maddy was boring as fuck. Laura would be on your dick 24/7 with a line of coke ready and some of her hooker friends too. Imagine her doing that crazy scream in your ear while going at it. It’s worth the risk of getting cucked.

/ourgal/

How does she do it?

Just finish season 2 and then the movie and s3. The rest of season 2 isn’t terrible, I hate how hard people have memed that it’s unwatchable, it’s not, it just isn’t 10/10 like the rest of the show

Her and Sheryl Lee were in another movie together, good stuff

Is this the cute thread or the CUTEST thread?

Love, Lies and Murder is very good

Trips confirm

This reminded me of all the arguments about who is best girl.

Then I remembered that Audrey fucked a midget and became an unresolved cliffhanger. Only Laura had a redeemable ending.

>all Twin Peaks fans do is post 'best' girls from over 25 years ago, or LYNCHED
>/tpg/ was killed by posters who keep pretending a 50 year old Sheryl Lee is 'cute' and posting her ass as if it's in anyway noteworthy
>the same posters now shit up every Lynch thread (not just Twin Peaks) with those posts

But user, Sheryl is and always will be CUTE!

Thankfully Lynch ended this argument in season 3 by introducing objectively the best girl Naomi Watts.

Maddy was fine too, of course other than that she died
Donna is fine if you ignore what happened to her in Frost’s book
Annie was good too

They were only close as children. The suspect didn't become apparent to him until Maddy's death since it was the same household.

Season 3 was pure mommykino, something that we never get in television anymore. Based Lynch

youtu.be/XdVegYC-SOA?t=10

Audrey was best girl. Damn shame the writing took a nosedive after Leland died

She really needs to wear a coat

tpg died because show is over, dumbfuck. no season 4 for you.

Why didn't Kyle MacLachlan get much work in the 90's? After TP I only recall him showing up in The Flinstones and Showgirls. Did those movies stall his career? Loved him in The Hidden and Dune.

Lynch kidnapped him

>No other sizes of this image found.
Sauce?

>Eddie Vedder in the background

By being 100% perfection

Don't you mean at least 101% perfection?

>42 replies
>15 posters
fucking knew it was the same fags spamming all this shit

Only a matter of time before you're one too

God I wish that chair was me