How can you even Defeat Danny?

How can you even Defeat Danny?

>Intangibility
>Invisibility
>Flight
>Supernatural Physical Abilities: Many ghosts possess features such as supernatural strength or agility.
>Ghost Ray
>Overshadowing
>Spectral Body Manipulation
>Cryokinesis
>Duplication
>Ghost Wail

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B8I8vhGHC2E
youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Send him against Ben10 or Timmy from FOP

Who would win? Dark Danny or Pariah Dark

Get the chainsaw guy out of B&M on his ass.
Ghostbane.
Turn Undead.
Use hellboy's gun.

You know Hellboys gun isn't magic, it's just big?

Yes. But the bullets would work, right?

Anyone with magic powers.

>I got this, guys

If he is so great, then how come he gets his ass kicked in every major villain confrontation, no nevermind that, the villains ghost minions always beath the shit out of him

When are we going to get bara ben?

I'd watch the shit out of a Ben/Danny crossover. Actually I just want to see Ben 10 crossover with anything

box ghost

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

I want to see Danny crossover with anything? I can't even remember, did he ever?

>Gets possessed by Danny

His parents invented a lot of great Anti-Ghost weaponry.

First shrink him with the Fenton crammer and or use the Fenton Ghost peeler, both should considerably weaken him, then tie him up with the fishing line that he couldn't phase through, and those Fenton phones as ear plugs to block out the Ghostly wail, and finish him up by trapping him in the Thermos

Would Ghostfreak be able to fight DP?

The Danny in the OP does not have that flaw.

He's very decisive with his actions, and completely took over the ghost zone.

He'd have the ability to touch him, but no advantages against him.

youtube.com/watch?v=B8I8vhGHC2E

And here we have someone thinking about the movie and someone thinking about the comic.

Hellboy's fist would work better overall, since it's essentially a cosmic artifact, and Hellboy himself is cosmically/spiritually important enough that he could probably backhand a ghost anyway.

Oh, plus he has a few dozen charms, trinkets, totems and tokens on him at any point in time, and at least one is probably effective on a "half-ghost."

Get another ghost

Did Danny ever meet God?

>Turns into 4 arms

Easy

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

Danny is supposed to have the potential to develop all the powers that the ghost zone has to offer, as seen with his ghostly wail and his ice.
If this aspect of his was explored more instead of sidetracked for shitty romance and a bad movie.
thanDanny would definitely be a match for Ben considering that there are ghosts with the power to control space and time, as well as a bunch of other shit.

Kick him in the nuts with a intangibility proof shoes.

Jenny hooked up with Fenton technology+Upgrade would be Danny's worst nightmare

Pretty much any anti-ghost thingy will do it. Hell, his own thermos will own his ass.

Clockwork was the closest think to a god he meet.