Knock-offs thread

Post 'em.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWKYEiG0DTQ&index=1&list=PLCw1fO3U8ENI96jvnuj8maFIpm20INOZV&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=FFZE7m-nhJA&t=10m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=-_7wSbB6L7w&t=4m20s
youtu.be/8x8mx-aIhnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BvP9rDrEvAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've seen this, it's actually a pretty decent film and has very little Shrek similarity apart from the cover

wtf is this

All I remember are the bouncing boobs.

Producer: >"Hey let's do an inexpensive knockoff of that Mulan movie. Oh, and make Mulan a caterpillar."

>from the producers who saw Shrek
Every time

Can we post bootleg DVDs of actual movies?

I found this old bootleg DVD of Open Season 2 in some little shop selling bootleg DVDs in Vietnam a long time ago.

Bought it only because of the hilarious back cover.

From what I heard, it was an adaptation of Don Quixote.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=sWKYEiG0DTQ&index=1&list=PLCw1fO3U8ENI96jvnuj8maFIpm20INOZV&t=4s
If you've got an hour or so the whole movie's right here.

>Mulan and A Bug's Life released the same year
>"let's rip off both!"

>Bubba Fett

Yeah, it's a Don Quixote movie. The English dub goes by the name "Donkey Xote". The donkey looks kinda similar to the donkey in Shrek, and he actually makes a reference to Shrek in the first few minutes of the movie. The movie felt a little bland IMO, but not as bad as I was expecting.

The same people also made "The Secret of the Hunchback".

Æslet. Danish word meaning "the donkey". Text at the bottom literally means "and the fight/battle against the half-moon knight".

>tfw your niche-ass language is suddenly the OP of a bootleg/ripoff thread on Sup Forums

Pretty sure all of their Disney Ripoffs have "The Secret of" in the title.

>Casting by Han Solo
>Production design by Chewbacca

That would have made the movie a lot more interesting

New style Kek

>danish
>obscure
Come now, lad, I've got a Danneborg on my wall and I ain't even skandi. Denmark is alright.

vid. now

>Dannebrog
FTFY

And cheers, mate. We are a nation of inferiority complexes, so it's nice to know some acknowledge us. Why the 1219 on your wall? Any particular reason?

I assume user was referring to this.

That's a fucking sex doll.
That is a motherfucking blowup sex doll, and you can't tell me otherwise.

I now have a reason to watch this
Thanks

Wow, that is pretty garbage
>oh, look, I have wings

The fact that this is something you can actually own fills me with joy.

The only downside is that it's no longer made and it's expensive as hell.

the octopus

Was this the one with the rapping dog?

No, the one where the giant octopus accidentally sinks the ship but then saves the passengers is a different one.

Has anyone watched those Titanic movies or just heard about them on Sup Forums? I think they're worth seeing, they're pretty hilarious.

I watched Lindsey review the one with the rapping dog

wat

I'm at a loss

B^U

>Gordon Tootoosis

It's written here:
,,A Pole should be a landlord in Poland , not a goy and a jewish lackey!"

The dark blue spot on the bottom is Taz from Looney Tunes.

>I don't want to live on this planet any more.

I still want this wallet

You are missing Fred Jones, which style is from Mystery Inc.

Also another wonder from Poland.

I wonder if BBMBFF over at Palcomix ever got a copy of this or the puffy stickers.

> I made this for Sup Forums god knows how many years ago and people are still reposting it

good to know something I did will outlive me

isnt palcomix dead?

my sides

Nope, they still churn out trash.

one of them IIRC is rip-off of batman forever and other one is rip-off of Evil Dead

That's a big mouth

Both of them are pretty hilariously awful in its own right. The rapping dog one primarily for the memes, the octopus one primarily for just how tasteless it is. And then there's the sequel where they go to Atlantis.

IMAGINE

KINO!

I lost it at the C.I.A.

As far as bootlegs go, these actually have some pretty decent art. I'd buy it for a dollar.

Marvel sued Kaliman because (according to marvel) "El Hombre increible" sound like "The Incredible Hulk", Marvel lost and Kaliman artists introduces Marvel Villians in the comic as a kickback.

If this is intended as a metaphor for him dying that would be a bit closer to the book than the Disney version.

It was because The Incredible Hlk live action and animated series were calle "El Hombre Increible" in Latin America and they had the rights of the title

I think I have pics of El Pantera fighting a guy who believed he was Batman and Bane at the same time

WTF I love movie knockoffs now!

>"I said OGRES HAVE LAYERS, DONKEH! GRAAAAHH!!"

>Robert Cop 2
>Ray Liotta
>Optical Prime

Yeah that toy line doesn't have any weird outliers

I'm going to have a fucking stroke. Is this real?? Official or not what kind of pigeon shit brained fat fucks supervising the printing and publishing for this?

>el loco rojo
I need to read this

I watched all three and I did not have enough drinks to get me through with my sanity intact

This is at least 400% better than anything batman-related DC has been doing for the last 2 years combined

These Lucas re-edits are getting out of hand.

What was the third movie, was it the one where they went to Atlantis? I still haven't seen that.

Here's rapping dog in two flavours; the Party Time one that people are usually familiar with, and the uncut edition where they used a different song for some reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=FFZE7m-nhJA&t=10m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=-_7wSbB6L7w&t=4m20s

Bane?

FUCK OFF, JOEL!

I saw the octopus one on tv sometime during the 2000s, before I heard about any of these pieces of crap on the net. Was surprised when I learned that the insanity went deeper and it all involved talking mice.

yes the third one was where they went to Atlantis it's called tentacoolio even though the octopus fuck barely had anything to do with it.

It also has a rap song, nowhere near the meme tier of the dog one but I'lll let Sup Forums be the judge.
youtu.be/8x8mx-aIhnQ

>top right

So this is advertising a $30 circumcision in the Philippines? Will take your sons penis from Gohan to Gotenks.

GO ASK ALICE

WHAT AN ABOMINATION IS

I didn't mentioned Fred, because anybody looking at the image can see him.
Almost everyone saw Scooby Doo at least once.

Russians typically

>betmeh

It's even worse in motion.
youtube.com/watch?v=BvP9rDrEvAk

Newgrounds were a mistake.

>fully animated
oh thank god, it'd be a total shame if only a few parts of it were actually animated in an animated film, now wouldn't it?