Star Vs The Forces of HekaPosting

How can MonStar fags, skyfags, riverposters, and "Hey user" fags even compete to this level of shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

mackius.tumblr.com/image/160127583917
theounpaduia.tumblr.com/image/159849846301
haichdraws.tumblr.com/image/160084830205
haichdraws.tumblr.com/image/160229942140
angeliccmadness.tumblr.com/image/160240383341
68.media.tumblr.com/1c5101e2b78cddc60d0b0cc781364017/tumblr_opa6e7ccL71tmuzs8o1_1280.png
68.media.tumblr.com/0c8f82d58539d7302a9aef6a25e950fd/tumblr_ooqc2bCBkK1w9k0tgo2_1280.png
okappansfw.tumblr.com/image/159741711831
68.media.tumblr.com/66fc77eac416fc6c7a41795d7ce78ac0/tumblr_oomdv20dke1r9qxp3o1_500.png
zillionairensfw.tumblr.com/image/159212314397
68.media.tumblr.com/354f30379099f68dd9f970e7db5f20ec/tumblr_onuhys8x491w4izwco3_1280.png
68.media.tumblr.com/bd9e84c7b7aad4c8e7e826c56d948ac3/tumblr_onuhys8x491w4izwco7_1280.jpg
68.media.tumblr.com/c85f418e55ca2b7d5de48b7b5e4463fd/tumblr_onuhys8x491w4izwco2_500.png
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2158897
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2152116
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2141745
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really like this image. Post more.

Does anyone have a PDF rip of the book?

Harem route, true endgame.

You mad?

I once had a fight with Marco in my dream for Star's affection.

Marco was my double and also Satan. I won in the end cause Marco is a little bitch.

>S-stop Hekaposting please

I wonder who is behind this post.

EXTRA THICC

Where did this fandom go wrong?

All fandoms are shit, ours is honestly tame compared to others like mlp, adventure time, star wars, doctor who, steven universe, etc.

/sug/ is way more comfy than these shitty pseudo-generals you guys keep shitting out, though.

What's wrong with us?

At least we're not a meme tier fandom like SU or MLP

wtf. I've been reading the pastebins and they're weird as fuck. You guy's need to calm down and tone down the hiatus posting.

I used to spend a lot of time in /sug/ and I vehemently disagree with that. At least we like our show.

>I've been reading the pastebins and they're weird as fuck

Shipping. People want this to be the Starco show instead of Star kicking monster ass

>Comfy
You for real? /sug/ has been shit ever since zuke got hired, stopped going there because of all the ruckus.

Nobody's even done AnonXSky yet.

Waifufaggotry and shipping cancer. My greatest dream is a fanbase without them.

It was always the Starco show.

We just want to remove all doubt so it doesn't have to be a focus anymore.

But why? Why can't we have good things and not weird shit that honestly makes me fearful of this community.

I don't have a problem with the concept of fanfiction but what we are creating is garbage fandom pandering nonsense.

why can't we create good things?

>why can't we create good things?

What good things do you want to see created?

>weird shit that honestly makes me fearful of this community
I don't think this is the site for you.

>why can't we create good things?
Why don't you?

that's just like, your opinion, man. I love the writefaggotry and most of it is written fairly well (I've seen a lot of junk fanfiction over the years)

If Janna and Kelly got beefier roles due to strong, positive fan reaction. I don't see how the same wouldn't come into play for Hekapoo.

HeIlo reddit, you couldn't make it more obvious how new you are

>People want this to be the Starco show instead of Star kicking monster ass
Star and Marco's relationship, friendship or otherwise, has always been the biggest strength and draw of the show.
"Ludo's goons attack of the week" was never interesting or particularly exciting. Nobody wanted the show to stay that.

Because this site is for edgy redditors who think they are cool spewing weird nonsense. Best you filter most content.

Hekapoo probably already has a strongly defined role to play.

>Star and Marco's relationship, friendship or otherwise, has always been the biggest strength and draw of the show.

Lol no, that's the worst part of the show. The best episodes are the parts in which there is less romancefaggotry

i.e.Mewberty, Ludo in the Wild

Relationship in that context doesn't mean romantic relationship.

Chestlets, when will they learn?

Embarassing

Would hekapoo be into femdom.

those boots are perfect for it

>letting a woman order you around
>"Oh yeah so hot!"
Explain this fetish to me, if that's what you can fucking call it - because I have a normal brain and can not comprehend this.

Danks

Most people into femdom just like it kinky in bed, not a full time thing.

It's called femdom and it's the beta's favorite fetish

This.

You can be a femdom fag and a full-blown alt-right fag who believes women are objects at the same time.

People don't choose their fucking fetishes.

h-poo is t h i c c

>I have a normal brain
What a fag

Post the full image.

>hekapoo will never sit on your face

Why even live?

Not in to scat, every reason to live.

femdom appeals to gynophilic individuals who have a lot of stress and/or anxiety in their day to day lives, who want nothing more than to just stop having to make decisions for a while and leave someone else in charge. the feeling of relief is gratifying and easily eroticized.

it also appeals to gynophilic masochists for whom being punished alleviates their feelings of guilt and/or self-loathing

it also appeals to gynophiliac algolagniacs for whom due to a biological quirk they find certain kinds of physical pain extremely stimulating and pleasurable

it also appeals to some misogynists since they feel the 'correct ordering of things' is that only men be in charge, putting a woman in charge is therefore subversive for them, making it a taboo, and taboos are very easily eroticized

so its a paraphilia with rather broad appeal, which is why its so widespread and is basically THE thing that your average person associates with the word fetish.

Soulcentinel
use the booru

Dude, I just want some kinky sex.

This expands dong

You talk a lot of sense, man. Thank you for the explanation.

>gynophilic
I see the armchair psychologists are here right on time

That was good. That was a good explanation user. Very professional use of vocabulary.

'straight guys and also lesbians and bisexuals' is just too clunky

Monstar is for headpats and cuddles, not abuse

Autism

Star is male.

yes, and ?

Brittneybros kept the Starfags in check. Without her, they multiplied uncontrollably and have become a pest.

As a straight dude, why is Boy Star so much cuter than Girl Marco?

Shoot shoot stinky chinky.

>why is male boy cuter than male girl?

Dipper/10

If you've got something to say, say it, punk

user, STFU. Some of us make good shit as well. And Sup Forums is DEFINITELY not an accurate representation of the broader fanbase. So please just stop your whining.

>Sup Forums is DEFINITELY not an accurate representation of the broader fanbase.
Of course not, it's better

mackius.tumblr.com/image/160127583917
theounpaduia.tumblr.com/image/159849846301
haichdraws.tumblr.com/image/160084830205
haichdraws.tumblr.com/image/160229942140
angeliccmadness.tumblr.com/image/160240383341
68.media.tumblr.com/1c5101e2b78cddc60d0b0cc781364017/tumblr_opa6e7ccL71tmuzs8o1_1280.png
68.media.tumblr.com/0c8f82d58539d7302a9aef6a25e950fd/tumblr_ooqc2bCBkK1w9k0tgo2_1280.png
okappansfw.tumblr.com/image/159741711831
68.media.tumblr.com/66fc77eac416fc6c7a41795d7ce78ac0/tumblr_oomdv20dke1r9qxp3o1_500.png
zillionairensfw.tumblr.com/image/159212314397
68.media.tumblr.com/354f30379099f68dd9f970e7db5f20ec/tumblr_onuhys8x491w4izwco3_1280.png
68.media.tumblr.com/bd9e84c7b7aad4c8e7e826c56d948ac3/tumblr_onuhys8x491w4izwco7_1280.jpg
68.media.tumblr.com/c85f418e55ca2b7d5de48b7b5e4463fd/tumblr_onuhys8x491w4izwco2_500.png
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2158897
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2152116
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2141745

>muscles just smacked her butt

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Some folks just like a girl who can wear the pants in a relationship. You might as well openly ask why some folks like chocolate or cut their sandwiches a certain way.

Honestly though, lately that's been kept to a minimum. This is what's been spiraling out of control.

You don't know what facesitting is, do you

T. jealous Starposter

Teasing the bedroom doesn't really relate to the bigger relationship dynamic

How many licks does it take to get the center of a Monstar?

Starco posting is so prevalent that it's the norm, and posting that's not starco-related is seen as deviations from "cute and perfect"

Yea I didn't start writing it yet. Then we can complain the fandom's ruined.

It's not about the content, it's just that Hekapoo waifufags are the only ones who think this is /aco/ and just drown the thread in the same 30 pictures

I wanna hekasmash Hekapoo's hekapussy

Not my fault this fandom is shit when it comes to creativity.

And somehow you shitters consider yourselves "less cringy" than /sug/, as if that's supposed to be an accomplishment.

i think this is pretty awesome

I like hekapoo because she's part of the chemo against starco cancer.

>just drown the thread
It's a river of starco most of the time.

>only 30 pictures
Pic related.

Those aren't even all the pictures, just the sorted ones. l have a backlog of shit I've yet to source/organize.

that's a really good show

>this fandom is shit when it comes to creativity
That would explain the multiple active drawfags and writefags in these threads, the 1000+ fanfics and tens of thousands of fanart pictures this show on a premium channel has spawned.

>Complaining about Starco
Why are you faggots complaining about the main premise of the show? If you don't like it then consider leaving because this show and fandom isn't for you

The only reason I'm here for the hiatus is to collect monstar images and fanfics before she is forgotten 2bh

I don't mind starco

I mind when people keep complaining about things that aren't starco receiving attention

I'm not sure I could ever forget monstar
have a peak (heh) at an edit I'm working on

>why are people posting pictures of the two main characters?
There's a clear distinction between posting images and imagedumping.
Starco stuff has the "cute and perfect" or "post cute Stars" every few threads.
Hekapoo posting is infrequent but it's almost always one or two guys dumping a shitton of pictures without even pretending they're taking part in any thread discussion. Like what is this shit , this isn't /trash/ or /aco/ but just eating up the image limit without even pretending to talk about the show is a good way to get these threads sent there.

It's not nearly as common as the autistic roleplaying posts but a problem is a problem.