ITT: liberal propaganda films

ITT: liberal propaganda films

Zootopia

literally any film made in the last 30 years

Based Mel?

Is this a joke thread? None of these are liberal propaganda. The rebels in CoM are pieces of shit and draw parallels to antifa and the like. The movies with shitskins don't count either when they're presented as animals and speaking of animals the alleged political leanings of Zootopia were the best recent example of faggots on this site looking for things to be upset by.

>there's nothing wrong with immigrants goyim
>the future is black xD
>t. beaner

Horton hears a Who

oh no, it's a faggot

this

>be 13
>love the matrix
>”Hey dad, want to watch the Matrix with me? It’s my favorite movie!”
>”Isn’t that the one where a black man helps a white man understand reality and then he and a woman fight together to take down an army of evil white men in business suits? No thank you.”
>”....”

By the time I was old enough to defend the movie, I didn’t want to anymore.

your dad sounds like a real closeted homo cocksucker
why do you think com is liberal propaganda ?
the niggers are just as bad in the movie as everyone else
i dont get it

If you have read the original book, you'll see the changes they made.

Still a great movie tho

Are you retard son?

Can you explain? I don't understand
t. pic related

>pacifism wins wars!

in what way? the antifa faggots are literally the primary antagonists.

but the brits were shoving literally everyone from outside the country into the ghettos. you see germans, polacks, and frenchies there too

>it's okay to have a robowaifu
>woman and anarchists are the good guys
>white male (God) is bad

Literally nazis
Literally shaking

There's nothing wrong with having a robowaifu

>K realizes how shitty and fake his life and relationship with Joi were, no friends or family or purpose, all he ever did was work and consume (and probably jerk off)
>says "fuck this", tells the LAPD, rebels, and corporation to piss off and screws all their plans
>gives his life meaning and fulfillment by reuniting an old man with his child (while also giving them enough wood to buy off-world papers and escape)
2049 is literally the story of someone growing out of bugman-hood and realizing the importance of family/children
This is why women hate it

>white nations not reproducing
>diverse nations still fertile
exactly what's happening htough

t. soyboy who loved the twist in American Beauty

Yeah nah it's actually the opposite

>White race literally infertile
This is true though falling sperm counts and the pill have fucked up basic reproduction and then there is the financial and society based strain on having kids
>Muh children of niggers
And? Black women are fertile as fuck notice how she didn't know who the father was? How is this a sjw movie again
>Roving gangs of whites + blacks mudmen and muzzies
Check
>Brexit
Check
>Muh dystopian London future right down to the anti immigration
Check check check

I am as redpilled as they come and this movie opened my eyes when I first saw it 11 years ago and I still love it.

>But it has a black chick a hippie and Clive is a sjw

Clearly the movie and books message of our society crumbling imminently is lost on you.

Boogeymen aren't the real issues reality is much more complicated.

Plus the scenes with pull my finger strawberry kush Michael cain and one takes where amazing

They showed there to be a lot wrong with immigrants.. the UK was one of the only countries left and only because they refused to take in fugees

It was a very morally grey movie

Funny you bring up the matrix because as shit as revolutions was it has a good message

>White soceity and bigger fish always wins
Hay it even nailed the whole dystopian megacorps we have now

Globalism isn't a right or left thing, it's a philosophy of greed. Politics are petty in the scheme of things.

Frozen.

Itt alt right cry baby faggots

kill yourself shill rat

Basically.

You have to get back to the early 70's before they take over litterally every show.

Holy shit they made mel pay.

>Drunk white wife beating father....
>full scale cuckstianity
>full scale pacifism propaganda.

It was the fucking cultural marxist trifecta. (Best film of the year goy!!!)

Yeah goy its more evil to fight opressors than it is to let the devil rule!!!! Its okay that you allowed goodness to die and righteousness to be snuffed out and your wife and daughter raped to death goy as long as you dont kill anyone.

(((Dont fight back goy its a sin)))

Honeslty i cant believe how popular that film was, the entire time i was thinking what a moral Coward.

>if i misinterpret what beaner liberal alfonso cuaron intended then the movie is not liberal guys!

it's liberal propaganda that if your society stops having children they start to fall apart?

zootopia was a genious movie in that you can see whatever message into it and pretend it appeals to you or to your enemies, but it is vague enough that they can deflect any criticism
the movie could be about how it's wrong to be prejudiced against muslims because they are not violent and that's just propaganda, it could be about a tumblrina sheep faking rape statistics on campuses to make women afraid of men, or it could be about fapping to a cartoon rabbit's thicc ass in leggings, you can make of it whatever you want

Based 70s

The fuck?

You are just as bad as the leftist scum u hate faggot

>Durrr everything is either left or right

Go read a book for fuck sake stop parroting pol logic because you clearly don't understand it.

>Durrr something I don't like is x it must be leftist propaganda
Hope fuck user sometimes things are just what they are the rebel leftists in the movie where even the antagonists

How obvious do they have to make it? Not every movie is falling down

>Durrrr I'm a leftist
No I am a centrist

Think for yourself dickhead don't spoonfeed

And that only a black woman can save humanity.

So brave.

Brainlet

>i'm a centerist

Good goy.

>reddit spacing

It's called formatting. Not everyone here is a 12 year old little illiterate mongoloid

Nice response to my original post... Oh wait you didn't and just keep deflecting like a little angsty faggot
Reddit reply
And? I lean to the right.
Fuck sake this board has gone to shit in the last 5 years there is no debate or banter anymore.
Just people spouting memespeak they copied off Sup Forums and nuchan culture

Notice how they don't answer or talk about the movie/topic at hand?

Deflect deflect deflect faggs
Reeee muh Reddit spaces waaaaaaah much mobile posters waaaah everything is shit and I suck and black bla blah blah blah blah

I'd you hate movies and TV and leftist shit so much do what I do don't watch it.

Or watch it and shit pick the crap out of it instead of deflecting like a bugsoynucuck
Suxxx succc my Reddit spacing I don't even go there blame Googles keyboard on Android

Good goy

She probably got fucked up on the ship and the kid was killed eaten or died of some illness

The ending nboth in the book and movie where ambiguous for a reason holy fuck the brain drain in this board...

You have to go back

Nice reponse faggot this is the exact reason I don't post in this board anymore please parrot you good goy boogeymen shit again like pol told u too lol u insectoid .

Kill yourself

Good, stop posting reddit

This but unironically
newfags and normalfags are such a problem that people don't know what dumb frogposter means anymore
granted the mods and janitors help by erasing any trace of board culture and inside jokes while leaving up six million starshit, capeshit or general threads
nu Sup Forums is basically one of those facebook pages recycling Sup Forums memes

Literally shaking

>imagine being this mad
top kek

I'm done fuck this board
I'll

Use

Spaces

Just

To

Piss

U

Off

Don't tell me what to do faggot group thinker
The only reason this website is good is because I can tell you to fuck offf
Ironically reddit and Facebook come up with more oc

Most of the memes on here are stolen or visa versa

I won't leave Sup Forums until I am dead just for the sake of preserving board culture not some dumb forced meme crap as much as I like memes it's not what makes Sup Forums great it never was my sole reason for sticking around for over 12 years.

Don't worry Sup Forums will go under the radar and when hiroshit finally kills it there are other sites to migrate too and the option to create something new.

IDK about u but I am so sick of Google dicksucking and captcha crap
Can't sleep.

Not angry

Shitposting soothes me

T. Aussie

Dumb phoneposter GTFO already

"Fuck you" - David mamet

Australian rangeban when?

Nope I'm shit post til the batteries die
Lol implying that would keep me out

I stick on Sup Forums just to open bane threads, vinceposting threads, frogposting threads and robert threads
Movie discussion and banter is over anyway since everything is either right vs left or marvel vs dc or lotr vs got or other retarded shit that grown up Sup Forumsedditors used to replace the console wars

>hurr durr i hate posting here
>keeps posting anyway
Australians were a mistake

Sorry you have no backbone I am done responding to your drivel muttboi
I love the memes coming out of tlj it's the only good thing about it apart from kylopoe

>muttboi
>says the literal abbo cunt

So now this thread is fucked beyond redemption who's your favorite waifu? Mine is redhead and miss crunchum

Only bad thing about children of men is that hardly anyone has seen it.

Imagine trying to get the average nuflix retard to watch this they'd think it's a documentary especially the londoners

Wish I had a Blu Ray of it since its not on Netflix

Low test cuck

Ooooh yeah got an generic reflex soypost to regurgitate?

U gonna call me a bitter fat virgin loser next? Oh I know why don't u just stop responding? Neat trick it is

>Children of men
Men can't give birth to children, what is this tranny shit

are you retarded?

nigga you woke as fuck spread the word

Reminds me of LISA

You realize massimo dalema is a liberal politician, right?
He has been the leader of the italian left wing for years
Why the fuck would lefties use him as an alt right meme?

homo

Every 12 year old just liked the cool stunts and all the basic philosophical crap aged badly.
Wrong again I'm straight but fap to crazy shit

Got any more original , insults from your 9 year old mind 30 year old bitch?

>you can make of it whatever you want
Zootopia explicitly claims genetics don't affect behaviour.