Bright

Movie of the year

>watch it for 5 minutes
>coon has a white wife

trashman.jpg

Yup

is Sup Forums just an extention of Sup Forums? no wonder this board is so shit

Based Will

I wouldn't go that far, it was a fun watch but it's not the best of the year.
I loved the setting and I think it would make for a very interesting tv series with different characters. They also name the elf, which is hilarious.
7/10

I liked it, feel as though they could’ve explored the world more had it been a mini-series instead of a movie.

Better than TFA for sure.

* Meant TLJ

>no orc x elf action
wasted opportunity

Worst*

If they remake Independence Day, they'll probably give him a white wife too

What happened to the wand?

If black people are discriminated in our world what does the ogre symbolize?

Magic feds grabbed it and put it in some special container.

>low expectation
>will smith
>david ayer
>max landis

turns out the critics were completely wrong and it was actually a good movie

The Anti-Magic Task Force has top men working on it right now

Based noomi was cute as always

>This could have been the new men in black buddy duo

>Will smith and orc get inducted into Lightshield as new members
>They have to retrieve the other wands
>Have to deal with dark magic and evil creatures etc.

this will be forgotten

>listen to film critics bash this film
>they are completely idiotic
It's an average film but really in terms of "film making" it's pretty solid.

What did (((they))) mean with this?

>why did critics hate this movie
Oooooh I know why

It felt like a sequel or spin off to a better movie

Lost Potential

Fuck off Max, you complete and utter faggot

How do you have so little self respect? Actually scratch that, I reckon even self respect has to be earned

The improv scenes was a bit too much, you can tell they were off script.

5 mins of screen time she gets, She fucking spoke like she was an imitation of will smith playing deadshot

Will smith made up the Fairy lives don't matter, which critics get turbo triggered from.

I think it's actually a pretty solid movie for what it is.

How is this getting shilled so bad?
Why didn't they get the Shadowrun license?

Sup Forums is Sup Forums lite

I agree
Would have been better if the first movie was the origin of will smith and his white wife and how he became a cop
Than second movie could have been about jakoby and how he always wanted to be a cop
They could have teased us with a post credit scene with the Elf Lady trying to find the wands

Was the chick whos eyelids blinked sideways a reference to the guy in MIB?

>male Centaur police officer
>no female horse pussy

WHY?!!!!!!

fuck you landis you hack!

When I saw this I turned it off too. Gave it another shot today though and after that scene it was actually alright. I'd stick through with it the rest of the film is pretty good.

White people are evil.jpg

I would say even further back in the past about Jirak uniting the 9 races/armies

This is literally just Shadowrun. How is this legal?

The movie implies that there is also lizard people.
Maybe she was one of them. As it's well known that lizard people can shapeshift into humans

Fucking knife ears

AROUND ELVES

WATCH YOURSELVES

FPBP

Max wrote a shit script but I think Will Smith obviously took liberties with the amount of times he said bitch

>Magicked da fuck up

I think that could have been a good flash back to a big epic battle
Maybe toss in a few jokes in there too.

In Hollywood it's legal to murder children with a helicopter

IP theft is no big deal

Im just waiting to see one of you morons type
"I unironically enjoyed it"
Saying that you might as well just admit your a retarded faggot while your writing.

(((white people)))

I told you to fuck off

I did thoroughly enjoy the movie though, this is the only time i felt wrong about something.

>max landis got payed 7 million dollars for a half assed Shadowrun fanfic.
Must be nice being part of the cabal

Why do you keep bringing up current politics into the movie the parallels aren't there.

The agent is hispanic and an elf and will smith is a black man who hates the niggers on his property, the orcs are a mix of white trash and hispanic american culture. That's the only notable racial stuff even the elves are both evil and good. The orcs brought the dark lord who is an elf back in the past didn't they?

Now that's a woman I'd love to fuck. I bet she's a beast in the sack.

The elfs are an obvious metaphor for the jewish peoples. I dont care if you think this interpretation is valid or not. That's my interpretation and you can't convince me otherwise.

>will smith is a black man who hates the niggers on his property

LE BASED BLACK MAN XDDDD

From what I saw it’s better than both

Netflix is desperate because they blew $90 MILLION on this piece of shit

>white
she was clearly hispanic or italian

This

>can't stand other women dating a man that isn't you
>even when she's a character in a movie that's not real

literal brainlet

do you have this hard of a time reading books too

Who the fuck is the dark lord ?

>When I saw this I turned it off too

does Sup Forums need trigger warnings now?

Just watched it was a solid 7-7.5/10.
Felt like those old buddy cop movies only with fantasy in it ,pretty original setting too.

watched it hoping for Shadowrun

expected a 6/10 movie and got an 8/10 because it satisfied my schway boner so well

the social commentary was a little ham-handed at times but overall pretty good watch if you're not looking for an incredible story

Rofl the film actually came with a trigger warning at the start so you just blew yourself out dickhead. I was just drunk and thought the film was going to be cramming SJW bullshit into my mind so I turned it off. Luckily when I gave it another shot I was proven wrong.

They had one

>Why do you keep bringing up current politics into the movie the parallels aren't there.

30 seconds into the first trailer and a police officer is saying "fairy lives don't matter," if you can't see the parallels you're clinically retarded.

Nick was perfect.
Prove me wrong faggots oh wait you literally cant

I would have liked to see more races and magical creatures, especially female centaur ;3c

a dwarf going on a rant about elves would have been good too.

>exposition, exposition, exposition
>15 minutes later
>every single line is still exposition
>locker room scene goes on and on so that angry cop can say the same thing to will smith over and over... and also give more exposition.

I made it about 20 minutes. The movie doesn’t show. It just tells. This board is contrarian as fuck, and if critics had liked this movie we would all be slaming it.

honestly a pretty dank proto-shadowrun universe they're setting up, I really hope there's some follow up in the future

the portrayal of magic was desu pretty awesome, but I hope a future iteration has higher tech, lower life, and more prevalent magic

celtic cyberspace when

Jakoby was a pretty predictable character, but I really enjoyed him all the same.

The movie was like tabletop junkfood and I really enjoyed it for that reason.

Lets be honest,the elves were a great design,probably the best ones in any media

He was like the kid from the ghetto who wanted to be better than the retards around him so he got discriminated by both sides.

This.

Edgerton gives an oscar worthy performance

It was a quality film. I've watched it twice now and picked up more details about the world the second time, didn't even notice the fucking dragon flying over the city the first time I watched it lmao I hope they turn this into a series or at least make some spin off movies

I agree desu

merry christmas friend

>Flat ears now. Shut it down.

Why do you think the wand turned red?

that was for you not (me)

Merry Christmas to you too friend! Hope you have a good day and can spend time with your loved ones.

Max isn't an SJW he is baiting normies into watching it with that stuff. He was shitting on people on twitter who tried to virtue signalling to him about the movie. Both Sup Forums and SJWs take things to the extreme max didn't care about any of that PC nonsense the movie is what it is it doesn't need the external political climate to work

This is Sup Forums you enormous faggot. Leave.

If they would stop pushing racemixing and anti-white propaganda in every single fucking movie I would stop talking about it. But so far it's a means of controlling the thoughts of the population and people like you are too dead mentally to even attempt to get it.

You're the cow entering the slaughterhouse telling the other cows to calm down.

Did you see the intro graffiti in the movie?

Not only that in first 15 minutes we get asian woman over cops a mexican cop and indian woman I believe. Diversity turned to the max.

Will Smith is Based as fuck! Fuck critics Everywhere!

DUDE I LOVE FORCED DIVERSITY.

Both SJWs and /poltv/ thought this was meant for them.

That requires actually WATCHING this piece of shit and no one with a brain is going to do that

I want to see the goblins Rowling made them jewish bankers in Harry Potter so I don't know what function they serve here

Also there are meant to be Ogres and Giants

>triggered entertainment

Kek are they fucking with sjws on purpose.

>forced

Maybe he just ended up with a white woman.

sorry not everything is the jooce

This movie just took better ideas from other sources and poorly executed them. I imagine under age bans on Sup Forums liked it because it reminded them of their video games.

>orcs come with black man culture but white man sins
wtf how are the sjw's supposed to root for them now

no wonder the movie got panned kek

The elves are the white people of the universe they always are in fantasy because fantasy is written mainly by white people. Look at the elves in LotR white af

It's the elf archetype

retard in the first 15 minutes we got spic asian woman indian woman and plenty of black people.

this movie motivated my to play Shadowrun but the game keeps crashing

i hate my life

How do you judge whether a movie is worth watching? Do you somehow have a sixth sense which only lets you watch K I N O you fucking retard or do you have a trusted reviewer

Then why not give him a spic wife hmm? Also there were very few white men in this movie.

user humans are the white people of fantasy.