The End

ITT: Write a season or series finale for an ongoing cartoon you like. Then rate each other's posts.

The Time Machine:
The last episode of the amazing world of gumball has them go back in time to the first episode (with original character design highlighted) and having to preserve the event to save their future. Based on that mad banana's prophecy. If they don't, they doomed

>penultimate episode of season 8 ends with Archer waking up to find that Woodhouse is genuinely dead
>finale switches between a fairly deadpan account of the last day or so of Archer's coma-dream where things are getting worse and worse and his chance of survival slimmer and slimmer, and visual gags in reality as he tries more and more elaborate, increasingly cartoonish schemes to put himself back into a coma
>finally he's tied up in a chair
>Mallory is sitting in a chair across from him
>she asks him why he keeps trying to put himself back into a coma
>he gives her some smartass answer
>she responds in kind, then repeats the question
>"I have to get the bastard who killed Woodhouse!"
>"Heroin killed Woodhouse!"
>"Well, I can't exactly kill heroin, Mother!"
>Archer has tears in his eyes.
>Mallory hesitates, then reaches out and puts her hand on his shoulder
>the camera lingers on the two of them for a moment, then cuts back to the dream for one last second
>Archer is standing alone and unarmed, across from a group of goons with fully automatic weapons
>"Any last words?"
>"Just four: Kiss my ass."
>"That's only three words."
>"Oh, right. Motherf--"
>and then he's just gone
>one of the goons looks around.
>"What the shit?"
>roll credits

But but.... I don't want to right the ending episode to Venture Bros...

*write

>Steven Universe
>everything turns out to be the hourly ramblings of a severely disabled 30 year old boy who never shuts up and is incapable of receiving any outside stimuli, effectively blind and deaf to the world around him as he prattles on and on about taco fannypacks and pretty girls made of light that all fight over him, occasionally fondling himself
>the show ends when he dies of diabetes

I dont know how it'll end exactly, but i can guarentee one of two things

>Somehow, 24 comes back from the dead and he and 21 ride off into the sunset arguing about smurfs
>21 dies, and 24 takes him to the afterlife like Charon, again, arguing about smurfs

>then rate each other's posts
>nobody rates

If South Park ended, should they kill off Cartman?

>Aku opens a portal to throw jack into
>but this time he's ready for it
>Jack traps Aku into the sword like his father did
>Jumps into the time portal and tells Ashi to throw the sword in after him
>Arriving far in the future, jack destroys the portal from the other end before the sword can get through and Ashi destroys it in the past before it can get back
>Aku, forever trapped and ripped out of time and reality flies into the time void while Jack and Ashi both stare at the same suneset, a thousand years apart. Ashi's world is a wasteland and dead but Jacks is green and beautiful
>They both sit down in the same place, thier movements mirroring one another
>But there's something carved into the rock near jack, it's an engaving of him and next to it, "FREE"

kek 7/10

>southparks ending episode is an hour of cartman farting into the camera while the entire cast flips the audience the bird
>at the end he accidently shits on the lense
>credits

No, I got the perfect South Park finale idea! Everyone Cartman has ever pissed off comes back to try to kill him. At the end, they surround the 4 boys in a corner... To be continued

Part 2, the final episode of South Park, is a random Terrance & Phillip episode

Fighting the Frizzies at 11.

Archer just fucking dies via bullet

Fuck, 10/10 would legit tear up a bit.

I can practically see the bile running down your chin. Why keep exposing yourself to it if you hate it so much?

The last episode of SU will of course revolve around Steven reviving Pearl who has been shattered for him and him saying something like "You WON'T sacrifice yourself for me, Pearl - NOBODY will sacrifice themselves for ME." (Her last moments were her looking up at him smiling heavenly and saying something awful like "Finally, Rose" or some shit)
He pops her shards in his mouth and keeps them there almost the entire episode, so he can't talk either.
Everything falls. Emeralds - giant, Era 2- war machines that can be made from almost nothing - trample Beach City into rubble and the few people who refused to evacuate are running for their lives. The temple is a ruin. Ruby is a prisoner and Sapphire is losing it more every day as every future she sees is a disaster. Amy is a rock, however, leading the Famethysts to save as many people as possible. Connie is still underway back to Earth in Peridot's ship after she freed her from the Zoo.
Finally, as White Diamond descends to Earth to survey the devastation - Yellow and Blue wringing their hands, racked with doubt since the events of the half-season finale behind her, she confronts Steven, her icy face with distant contempt: "Have you nothing to say, little Quartz?"
He spits out Pearl's gem. Whole again. She forms in a new outfit, utterly bewildered, while Steven wipes his mouth and shouts at White: "I have a LOT to say!"
>Cue Blue and Yellow switching sides as they realize the immense implications

Excellent.

The only thing I can think of is that Loud House ends with Lori's 18th birthday.

Is that show any good? Does it have endless hiatuses?

It doesn't have a lot of hiatuses (if any) and yes,it's pretty good and funny.

1 boy and 10 girls.

>Spoiler
That is the only ending that would be truly fitting for South Park.

Hell, they actually have the perfect opportunity to do Part 1 completely serious, maybe even make it a 3 or 4 parter, since they already established that Scott T-something-man is basically the Joker to Cartman's "Batman", and they do have the whole thing where every kid has a Superhero identity.

They could do a full on parody of superhero movies up to that point, provided they don't completely kill any potential by using up all angles in the game they're making.

>nobody has posted this yet

o dios mio

y tho