Ashi appreciation thread

With all the Ashi hate on this board, I thought it'd be nice for an appreciation thread. What's not to love /co? She is adorable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LjZV1yKOGTU
youtu.be/tr8V27tmBSE?t=84
youtu.be/gtTX7gi-oGo?t=159
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate Ashi. She should kill herself.

Fuck Tara Strong

At least Tara did sound more unique as Ashi compared to her other roles.

Why is Ashi so smug?

Whether or not I like Ashi entirely depends on whether or not Genndy hooks her up with Jack.

I seriously hope that guy won't do that.

If Ashi kills Aku I will rage

He will user. Ashi is based on his childhood crush, the one where he'd dream about a dystopian future traveling with her fighting mutants with a samurai sword.

She just killed an army and her mother. She is too confident.

Jashi ain't happening. :^)

I second this. Dumb bitch.

She's a decent idea for a 15 episode series.

The series is 10 episodes.

I want to FUCK Ashi

t. Mad Jack

She will give you this face before you do

> :^)

What the fuck? Please KYS

I used to like Ashi, but the shippers made me hate her existence. Now, I watch each episode hoping she'd die even though I know it won't happen.

Just ignore them. They are relevant to the show. Every fandom has cancerous shippers.

No. :^)

Kys fag

Make me. :^)

Too cute

you are a thin skinned, jelly-minded little crawbob in a faded party hat

>With all the Ashi hate on this board, I thought it'd be nice for an appreciation thread.
wow, i mean you take every jack thread and twist it to how she's perfect, but making dedicated appreciation threads and saying there's too much hate? you won't even let there BE a hate side, fucking dipshits

She needs to ditch the jungle wear

amma miss her onion hair

Nah user. I was just browsing /co and saw a ton of hate.

She's super adorable when she pouts. Too bad we won't see that again.

I'm glad, that was obnoxious as hell

I really don't get the hate on her yeah she's not the most interesting character but she's far from being horrible. plus I really hope she gets a better outfit that what's she is wearing

Yea because Jack never was right? Really, he pouted and it was annoying, here it was cute and fine, very quick too. I don't see the issue unless you just hate her.

For real how does that jungle dress stay intact fighting a ghost later an army and her mom while jack keeps loosing his everytime he fights

Jack's getting puss and Ashi's getting knocked up, can't wait to see Sup Forums chimp out when they hook up next episode.

Whoa really? I honestly had no idea she was Ashi.

>that was obnoxious
It was a cute and minor thing, what did you find obnoxious about it? Unless I autistically read into it I can't find anything wrong, but surely you weren't reading too deep right?

It will be wonderful, the best ship and the best Sup Forums freak out at the same time!

Oh yeah fuck shipping that doesn't make any sense. "oh there both Asian and are both badass fighters yeah lets ship em" very annoying I never saw jack or ashi becoming a couple too me they feel more like an action hero and his sidekick

She's really hit or miss in this show so far.
When it's good, its really good, but sometimes her tone feels off.

In what way?

Her new haircut is waifu tier

She went from being worst daughter to best

>her tone feels off
Care to elaborate?

These felt kinda weak, her tone feels pretty out of place or just not very convincing
youtu.be/LjZV1yKOGTU
youtu.be/tr8V27tmBSE?t=84

Most of the time her voice is really good
youtu.be/gtTX7gi-oGo?t=159
I guess Strong doesn't do villains very well or something

>youtu.be/gtTX7gi-oGo?t=159
really? that one was her worst one yet

She's pretty good

i-is this and actual screencap

It's incredibly obvious it isn't you fucking kid

Nope, but i DID request it from

>i DID
any reason for the emphasis, friend?

sorry my shift key got stuck

Ashi a cute.

Sorry but I don't dig the Lord Voldemort look from the front or the chimp look from the side.

Noice

She sounds like my purple horse waifu, and that's the best thing about Ashi.

What is it with Tumblr and overly cutsey stuff, not hatebuzzwording but damn man

I like Ashi.

She has great chemistry with Jack.
She is cute.
She makes autists butthurt.

So she's a troll's dream?

thats why she is so dope. No pointless talking, just pure slaughtering.

>She makes autists butthurt.
I'm not mad but if you like a character based on them ruining discussion and pissing people off than you're no better than a titans go enabler, assuming you're not

>No pointless talking
sure

Pretty much.

Why do you think people keep making threads about her?

Yes. I do wish i could.

kill yourself

Lewds?

>end of the final episode
>Jack has defeated Aku
>the good guys have one
>leans in to kiss Ashi
>FOOOOOLISH SAMURAI!

are you legit autistic

>Let's have an Ashi circlejerk thread.

ashi is okay

>"AAAAHAAHAAHAA"
>Ashi shapeshifts into Aku
>"FOOOOL! NOW THAT YOU HAVE INSEMINATED ME, IF YOU DEFEAT ME, YOU DEFEAT YOUR CHILD AS WELL!"
>"I WIN AGAIN SAMURAIIII"

Gonna be honest here, I'm surprised this is the only comment like this in response to that post.

This

I honestly want to like her but my olive branch crumbled into splinters upon seeing the utter bullshit that was her fight against the encroaching army. She's a supposedly normal human girl, not a 20 ton snow plow who defies all laws of physics even worse than Jack already does.

I hate everything Ashi represents. Fuck Ashi, fuck Genndy for shoving this waifubait in ruining SJ, and fuck everyone who likes and defends this shit character.

Yes, I'm fucking mad. I waited over a decade for a proper conclusion, and I get... this.

What do you call a Jewish samurai?
Ashi.

Let's be honest. You didn't actually think the show would be revived during most of that decade.

Any chance you know where it still is?

Where is the mega link to episode 7?

didnt you already start a thread complaining about Ashi

How would you feel about this becoming a thing?

Samurai Jack is like a mythic tale of gods and monsters. Superhuman feats are par for the course. While I do wish they would have spent more time with her fighting her mother and less with the faceless drones her ability to defeat huge numbers of low level grunts should not be something that concerns you.

That looks good, but her sword is Sephiroth sized.

I would sell my soul to genndy for this and die of laughter afterwards

I like her better as chill leaf girl than I liked her as sperging autistic onion girl.

I think it's safe to assume that episode 8 will finally clear out the way Jack and Ashi's relationship is heading. They'll be chased around by a monster they both seem to fear; that's a pretty good scenario to flesh out their relationship at last and decide whether we're going romance, friendship or fatherhood.

She definitely will. Next episode during the fight with that beast Ashi will lose her outfit and Jack will offer her his gi so she can cover herself. Jack will also get a new outfit for the final battle, a combination of the old white gi and the badass samurai armor he wore during the first 2 episodes. Screencap this.

>It's a "Lets have a ashi-circle jerk thread where we only say nice things" episode

This is the best shit

>implying it won't be a pure white "redeemed" version of his road warrior armor

That went from cutesy to fapbait in a fucking panel.

>That post
>That pic

Checks out.

>Samefag is this buttblasted
>"H-how come you guys won't circle jerk in my favor?! :("

I like Ashi, she'll be a great mother.

Samurai Jack takes place in a world in which you can practically fly NO, JUMP GOOD if you carry enough weight for long enough. I'm not asking you to like that scene (I also think it was exaggerated), but you should keep in mind this stretches of suspension of disbelief in the name of a cool scene have always been there.
Whether it's in a sequence of Jack laying traps and using them in combat or Ashi pluming though an entire army on her own, beating an entire army singlehandedly has never been done and is unrealistic as fuck.

I think a combination of both outfits would be better. It reflects that Jack has remembered the past and the reasons that keep him going, but that he also keeps his eyes on the future. Besides, you could do some really cool shit with a combination of armor and gi.

>if you carry enough weight for long enough
yea but that makes sense in slightly cartoonish execution, it makes leg strength really great

she seriously just pushed a guy for like 10 minutes into his entire army

You could claim that was her using domino effect in a cartoonish execution. After all, she was pushing a whole line of bodies. Also, it was for about 5 seconds. Unless you're claiming that that scene was in fast forward, which would actually make it kind of a neat editing trick.

RAPE THE SAMURAI

I'm waiting on the reveal that Ashi is half-human with Aku being the father.

It's either that or pregnancy

That would definitely shut people up about the cliff scene.

>domino effect
I mean she trucked through them and they flew to each side, rather than toppling them over by each guy, she used one guy as a shield and rushed through them, kinda different in a way

but my main issue with it isn't that it isn't realistic, it's that ashi as a character keeps getting these big triumphant moments with tonal whiplash and it seems like they are really pushing for us to get that she's very strong, so they just keep having her triumph over these dumb dudes over and over and they consider this important in the final few episodes of the entire series

it's unneeded, feels very over the top, etc

Forgot to say in that last post that I wasn't that user by the way

Boohoo as if that was such a fucking masterpiece of a scene.

This seriously is a hugbox

It wasn't, but it wasn't really deserving of the concentrated amount of autism that has gathered around it.