Which Peter got cucked more? 616 or Ultimate?

Which Peter got cucked more? 616 or Ultimate?

MC2 Peter was killed in a Slott crossover

Norman Osborne did nothing wrong.

Fuck Peter Parker in every reality. You deserve to be miserable and alone, you piece of shit.

take your meds, Ock

Shut the hell up Slott. Take your lipitor and go to sleep.

It's astonishing that they try to portray Gwen as anything even remotely positive in Marvel these days. I mean this exists, it's real, and despite several opportunities to retcon it, not only did they not, they even confirmed the existence of the twins fairly recently. Gwen's reputation is permanently ruined by this. She's gone from Peter's first true love to incorrigible wanton whore who sleeps with Peter's worst enemy, gets impregnated by him, gives birth to those babies and then lies to Peter to convince him their his. I mean you don't come back from that sort of character assassination. I still am baffled as to how this was ever allowed to be published.

Wasn't she sort of a bitch who kept playing hard-to-get while actually alive, anyway? Like she eventually softened but it was still very close to the ever-referenced bridge moment?

Actually that's an interesting thing. People in comics media seem to keep quiet about this, whereas back in the 90's Wizard would be bringing it up every so often either to joke about it or rip it apart.

And yet I can't find any GoblinXGwen rule34. I need to commission some.

What's Frank Cho going for these days?

the thing about highschool drama stories back then is that there was a very hard line between 'going on dates with someone' and 'going steady' with them. guys and girls would go in dates with a bunch of different people all the time trying to suss out who in their peer group was actually worth going steady with.

these days it seems like the idea is just going on dates with someone semi-regularly is defacto 'going steady', and if you go on a date with someone else say between dates 4 and 5 that's an act of cheating even though you never actually discussed if this is an exclusive arrangement yet or not.

Oh shit, I totally blocked this from my memories. What's this issue called again?

Sins Past

I see this image all the time but don't know the context can someone explain

A not-very-good writer thought that a good villain for Spider-Man to fight would be the secret love-child of Gwen Stacy and The Green Goblin.
And the back-story of that not-very-good idea was this retcon imagery.

JMS wanted to do a story about how Gwen and Peter's kids suddenly show up, abducted and groomed by Norman when she went to him about getting an abortion or some other solution
Quesada shot the script down, because he hated the idea of Peter being a father, and rather than lose money by delaying ASM a week to write a new story from scratch he made JMS just rewrite it so that instead Norman was the father and published that

this is the scene of Peter freaking out at the mental image of Norman impregnating the woman he'd put on a pedestal after her murder

A little over 12 years ago it was apparently decided that Norman Osborn should have fucked Gwen Stacy, got her pregnant, whisked her off to Europe so she could give birth, and then had to kill her not because it would fuck over Spider-Man but because Gwen wanted to keep the kids. At the same time these revelations were building said kids were also introduced as rapidly aged adults with their own goblin supervillain motifs. The panels in question are also MJ recollecting all this to Peter, because Gwen apparently confided in her, which sorta makes the whole thing even more screwed up.

Please tell me that ... SOMETHING ... erased this from history.

nope. its been referenced once or twice in mephistoverse and I think the son actually showed up again as a villain for a standalone issue

>I still am baffled as to how this was ever allowed to be published
THIS
Thae only thing at this level is captain marvel incest-rape thingy.. seriously wtf.

>I totally blocked this from my memories
Do it user, go back to your happy place.

Remember

Gwen didn't just fuck and bear Osborn's kids, she gave him her virginity

Gwen Stacy gave away her viginity in a pity fuck

>her virginity
seriously user? that kind of slut is sure thing has being around for a long time many miles.

funnily enough captain marvel incest rape wasalso the result of a last-minute.

it had been originally set up and forshadowed by Claremont that the Kree were using Carol to produce more Human-Kree hybrids

but then they realized they'd just started in another comic a story about a new human-kree hybrid and editorial told the new writer on the book to go with something different. since he wasn't a fan of carol anyway he used it as an excuse to get her off the team and off the planet.

rumor has it that when Claremont found out what editorial had permitted, he completely flipped his lid and could be heard yelling at them throughout the office, an the only reason he didn't walk out on Marvel right there is they agreed to let him do the Avengers annual that performed damage control by bringing Carol back and making sure the Avengers (as stand-ins for editorial) and the readers were all fully aware of how fucked up the situation that they'd permitted to happen