It was okay

It was okay.

this is accurate.

>final day before the comfy, slow threads become a full-blown EPIC general + endless thread spawns where every OP is an unneeded review because of the Amerifats
Can we just rangeban Burgerland from this site?

Wait this is out?

I'm a raccoon, after watching this movie I feel offended. DonĀ“t watch it

It's out in every other country except yours, burger-san.

t. trash panda.

It was shit for normies. Emphasis on shit.

In other words, 10000 times better than the first one?

It was meh

Yondu and Rocket taking back the ship was fucking brilliant.

that's our word, we can say that, not you. careful dude

> tfw guardians is only gonna make 2 billion box office and still no Oscar

Feels bad

Kylo Ren kills his father, Han Solo

I rewatched the movie and while most of the first arc doesn't seem as annoying as the first time since one notices all the character interaction buildup, the whole Come A Little Bit Closer section with all the slo-mo does instead verge on grating

Yes, very okay.

I found it a fun ride.
I also liked Drax's moments with no shame.
Guess just not as uptight as some folks.

My nipples

It was fine, but DnA fags are fucking retarded and somehow expected the new characters to be comic accurate.

Drax is a miracle of the universe.

Best part of the film.

This desu, Americans are the worst.

They keep blaming Australians but the truth is that burgers are the biggest shitposters.

Not out in Russia, China, Japan

My main beef with it is that in the first one you could summarize Drax's humour as unintentional autistic. Now he's just this huge dumb jock who laughs at everything because he seems to enjoy jokes so much because he took a liking to the idea of a joke but also retains autismal traits like the "she didn't dance" or "do you have a penis"
While he has good moments and I liked the character's growth from the first movie, it's like he's written to jumpstart the comedic moments in general with no clear motive in mind

Oh you, Snyder...