Cyborg #12 Storytime

Bump

Thanks OP. Really enjoying this series.

okay this is fucking 80s TMNT shit right here.

Bumping. Thanks Reburrth user.

The art shift wasn't drastic like in earlier issues which is great. The colorist definitely did an amazing job.

So glad this Anomaly story is getting closer and closer to its conclusion in 18.

Can't wait for next month to see more Black Narcissus and that ninja with a space-time distorting sword.

I hope the woman Anomoly is hearing voices from is Machine Queen and we get some Rithm stuff.

noooooo... ratattack!

Bump
This was fun, like 80s fun

Tony Stark?

I think Semper wasn't allowed to use Machine Queen.

What's the whole point of making a rogues gallery for Cyborg if half of them are dead?

The OTAC cell was reprogrammed. It csn be changed back most likely.

H8-BIT is a digital entity so he may still exist somewhere. I want him back.

This entire book has been silver age as fuck, and one thing that was common in the silver age was "killing off" the villain at the end of the issue, only to have them come back months later with some ridiculous story about how they survived or faked their death. Sinestro did it like every single time he appeared in the early years.

Thank you

It's comic books, they can always come back.
With them being part machine means bringing them back is even easier. Just upload them somewhere with a USB

You know, I just realized.. Vic's dad has been tied up since issue 1. And it been months in universe. How is he being fed and going to the bathroom and stuff. Is Anomoly making him sandwiches off screen and feeding him?

I think there was an earlier issue where Silas was untied and had food. So I guess Aldous takes care of that sort of thing.

thanks OP

What makes you think that?

I'm not really a fan of the character but I am completely A-Okay with them killing off the badguy and bringing them back again later. That's some Ex-Aid shit right there.

>Missing for 6 months
>JL doesn't even bother looking for him
kek

Not that user but Semper said in a podcast that he had plans for a Machine Queen story, but that changed for whatever reason.

It's like they tried to create a more sinister version of Rat Trap from Beast Machines

Wasn't there a Beast Wars character name Rat Attack?