OH UH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

OH UH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

please tell me they are for sale

>someone was paid to come up with this

and people still complain that the new star war movies have no world building.

They're half price

FUCKING BASED NO NO NO POSTER!

Tarkin Slippers were a type of shoes sold at Hiwalker Shoes, a shop located aboard the DS-1 Orbital Battle Station during its construction. The slippers shared their name with Admiral Wilhuff Tarkin.

I actually believe this is canon somewhere.

>a double digit percent of Snoke's currently available lore is that he likes comfy slippers

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

AREN'T YOU JUST GLAD TO KNOW THIS IS CANONICALLY PART OF THE UNIVERSE NOW!?!? I MEAN I WAS LITERALLY ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT WONDERING WHAT KIND OF SHOES SNOKE HAS. THANKS, WOOKIEPEDIA.

they're half off

50% discount

>tfw I finally get it

> to know the character's story you need to buy his equipment and read it's description
>yfw TLJ is the dark souls of sw

If I take that off, would he die?

yeah, the people that work in wardrobe, every movie has them.

was he supposed to wear a pair of jordans or something?

I want some gold slippers

>guy in the movie has shoes
>they were comfortable
>THIS IS HILARIOUS

seriously?

as said in the picture it would be extremely painful

Fucking kek

It's certainly depressing enough to be DS.

>Sith that prioritizes
>Not powering your Force powers with bunions
Deserved death desu

Is there anything more autistic than the fucking star wars encyclopedia? They ruined this series so bad.

>had basically this kind of book when phantom menace came out

>as a kid i was already a visionary who understood the inner workings of the prequels while people were too busy autistically reeing about it

This. Manchildren cried about them while us actual children had to endure their whining.

fandom.woookiepedia.com/search?/slippers

do you seriously think anything about those books have something to do with the movie themselves? They are made by graphic artists for children and autistic manchild to jerk at. Nobody on the actual production of the film cares about that, it's completely irrelevant and serves no other purpose than being autism fuel.

in the visual encyclopedia they basically tell you upfront from descriptions of items and characters what the prequel's story arc was gonna be

youd be able to tell that the neimoidians are just the low level puppets and then chancellor sheev was gonna be the final boss

Probably just some Disney intern
Anymore "classic" Star Wars visual guides with stupid crap in them?

everyone knew that, jesus christ you're dumb as fuck

>everyone knew that,
so thats why every autistic "review" of the prequels is "i didnt bother listening to the story" followed up by "what the fuck the story was never explained"

Snoke got cut in half by Kylo Ren

Yes, because critics are adults that don't read irrelevant fillers stuff. The movie is what important. Are you fucking underage?

>dont talk to me or my waifu ever again

You just know there were times during his exile where he just burried his face in those tiddies and motorboated them.