Storytime: What If. . . The Punisher Had Killed Spider-Man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cgwn1vjNHjE
youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qkzj5bStU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Cgwn1vjNHjE

>Dat video.

END

I love that Frank's murder boner is so huge,that he's willing to die to kill a criminal.

Gave me a good chuckle.

The Punisher What If?s are surprisingly all pretty solid. The best 2 were What If The Punisher Had Been Possessed By Venom and What If The Punisher Had Killed Daredevil.

>flippity flap floop

>The best 2 were What If The Punisher Had Been Possessed By Venom and What If The Punisher Had Killed Daredevil.

I think it helped that Kurt Busiek wrote those two. The one where Punisher killed Daredevil was seriously bleak as fuck, which was pretty surprising considering Busiek doesn't normally go that dark.

Alright. I'm bored, so let's go for another random one.
Storytime: What If. . . The New Fantastic Four Had Remained a Team?

What If? was such an underrated series.

HIGH

QUALITY

SHIT

I don't get it, hasn't HE been involved with every major crime figure? By that logic, he also has to be a player in the crime scene or whstever.

Doom ex machina

Wasn't expecting Dennis Franz to show up.

Always expect Dennis Franz

It is just me or he looks like Bruce Campbell?

This ending and the "Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe" are the same, fuckin' Castle

Why does Spider-Man die in What Ifs so much? Hell he dies in What if where it's about other heroes dying

Storytime: What If. . . Starring Black Knight
Camelot Reborn
Featuring: Doctor Doom

They didn't even bother with this title.

Yeah sometimes that happens.

This What If had Little Annie Fanny and her friend Wanda Homefree show up. (note they mention Harvey, a reference to Harvey Kurtzman who created the Little Annie Fanny comic)

>My feet hurt.

Whoops, didn't know you were still storytiming, otherwise I wouldn't have posted

It's all good. Post whatever you want. This will likely be the last one.

It's kind of the cliche "shit got real in this alternate Marvel Universe" since he's a high profile character.

This is an alternate version of his first ever appearance so no, he's not that prolific himself yet.

Yeah, that's kind of the single biggest cliché of What If? Spider-Man will even die in stories where he isn't even on the cover. Like he'll just randomly show up and get killed. I always wondered if the Marvel writers secretly hated Spider-Man and used What If? to vent lol.

The last couple dozen, give or take, issues of What If? volume 2 dropped the traditional titling and were just "What If? Starring [insert character here]".

>Chuck Dixon

I think he also did the "What If Punisher Was an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.?" one.

>but that wasn't my fault
you keep saying that frank

youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qkzj5bStU