ANOTHER ONE

YEP.. JUST DROPPED THIS SHIT
Congrats orlando you just made my list.
Slott
Bendis
King
Orlando
When will they ever get the JLA right again?
Empowered? LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgOtPXDyKjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stupid idiot.

Relax bendis take a nap

So, no point, no argument just Tourette syndrom. I feel your pain. cock suckers faggot assholes!!!

Why?

8 issues top

>Killer Frost

>Lobo

>JLA

wat

I don't understand what you're sperging about.

>save a life for every one taken

After a long hard day of saving the world, my murder sprees really help me relax and balance things out

To be fair IRC the current version of Killer Frost was only a villain because she had to feed on peoples heat or she'd die or something.

Lobo, I dunno I guess he just thinks it'd be fun.

Solicited until at least 11 issues. Try again, Sup Forumstard.

>a life for every one taken
seems fine to me, I´ll tell the cops the same shit I hope it works

I must've missed a few reboots. They certainly seem to be happening more often

>being a marvelfag

>yfw we will never get Warren's JLA

Oh, Lobo is male again? That's good.

>Sup Forumstard

Im hoping for more dynamics and bonding within the team. Specifically between Lobo and current atom

He has already done a multissue JLA story with the Big 7 in the past, it wasn't pretty even by his own admission.

>having an autism fit over the word "empowered"
>not a Sup Forumstard

let me see. stargirl ruined that one... Hitch and Rao ruined the second one...now what? vixen? "KILLER"frost? token gay Ray?

That's always been the case, it's just previous versions of Killer Frost have liked being energy vampires.

Both of the other ones were also Arkham-tier insane

>Lobo, I dunno I guess he just thinks it'd be fun
Not killing anyone. literal how?

>>Killer Frost
come on! fucking sabretooth was an avenger and he is a rapist and a killer.

Adam Warren?

oi fags, no ones mentioned marvel but you

>>save a life for every one taken

The JLA is the B team now. I don't know why rotating casts on teams triggers Sup Forums so much

Keep it fair. what's Good for the Goose

Wait, wait. Fuck all this other shit. Why is Lana working at the Daily Star?

because where's Plastic Man's rebirth

Think of it like going a challenge run in a video game

>The JLA is the B team now
there was a time

She's also Superwoman. Before that Pak and Kuder made her an engineer. Before Flashpoint she was the CEO of LexCorp. Basically writers have no clue what to do with her so they slot her in wherever she's convenient.

isn't she supposed to be in a coma right now?

buh?

Aren't you?

this is the coma

They should just call it Lobo and the Bastiches instead of JLA.

Aren't we all?

Oh shit is this from wonderthong times?

jesus man, so well informed about this shitty character. Congrats?

haha hell yeah, man. Fuck these comic reading nerd fucks

Bryan Hitch fucked up big time in JLA, and his reward is writing for JL. Thats dc for you

>Lana
>shitty character

How dare you

>>shitty character
Next month she is gonna be Darkseid's other lost daughter or some shit like that.

You forgot about the Earth-2 Lana from Futures End who was Insect Queen and a surrogate mother to the overt mary sue character..

But what you're talking about is a simple iconography issue. There's still a Justice League team with the Trinity, Flash and GL on it

Lobo owes Batman, said that "the main man is a man of his word", and Batman called in said one favor by having Lobo join the JLA.

We can have two awesome tiles with the Justice league. but no, big no, we have a less than mediocre one and a shitty shit one

There are very few genuinely good writers left that do monthly work for the Big Two and their cousin with the inferiority complex. For DC they just rushed to give exclusives to crap writers and now you're stuck with Orlando.

This isn't a new problem though, when was the last time there was a consistently good JL title? Johns only had a few good arcs and fell flat on his face with Darkseid War.

They were like
>"We want some of that X-Men swag."

>When will they ever get the JLA right again?
And how should this JLA be? Remember that there is already a Justice League with the big 5 and Cyborg

>Kyle Rayner doing a Spider-Man pose

I mean, I know he's DC's Peter Parker, but come on man, a little subtlety. At least try.

>Lobo will save a life for every one taken

Man's got his fucking work cut out for him.

Martian manhunter, shazam, animal man, bizarro, lex luthor, the fucking Question just for name some of em

see you in 1000 years lobo

Question on the League? Are you fucking serious? He only ever made it on the cartoon because the concept for Unlimited was "Literally every single DC character ever is on this team".

Dude isn't cosmic threat material. He's strictly street crime, at most, technologically enhanced street crime. And that's okay. He's an awesome loner street level character.

Same with Montoya. Religion of Crime was on of Rucka's worst ideas. I have no idea why he kept going back to it.

In the comics he clearly resents Batman's insistence he doesn't kill anyone and he is only sticking around to fulfill a debt. He still maims people in over the top and hilarious ways.

>murder is fine if you're a super you can just do good deeds and everything is ok

youtube.com/watch?v=mgOtPXDyKjA

Terrible lineup kys.

>the fucking Question
The best thing of 52

Fuck no. Cucka writers a terrible Vic, he plays sidekick to Montoya and is for the most part inefficient.

>He's strictly street crime
somebody called for Batman. The only good thing about this shitstorm of rebirth is bringing back good old Rorschach, nothing else

>The best thing of 52
crocodile guy was the best thing from the 52, take that back

I mean, he was dying of cancer. He wasn't going to be fighting like he was at his peak.

Vic's death was one of the best superhero deaths I can remember. Rucka's "Tough as nails military woman version of popular male character" schtick is a little tired, but this was probably the best execution of it he's ever done, and Montoya was a great character anyway.

wasn't his Whiteout story pretty good?

Not just his fighting, he was inefficient in general no matter what he did and he played sidekick to fucking Montoya. And his death was terrible, he could've easily just remained in Nanda Parbat but they wanted to make the reader sad. I guess his dying moments were well done but Montoya and Kate being all lovey dovey in between after their previous interactions was puketastic.

>Vic's death was one of the best superhero deaths I can remember.
THIS

...because he knew he way dying, and was grooming her to be his replacement. He was letting her take the lead to see if she could / show her how.

Reading comprehension, dude.

Female Lobo best Lobo

WORST JUSTICE LEAGUE LINE UP SINCE PRE-CRISIS 85. YES I WENT THAT FAR AND THAT BIG. AND VIXEN WAS THERE

You're a fucking retard. They weren't playing pretend motherfucker, they were handling some serious business. You don't test people by putting the fate of the world in their hands, you're risking the entire fucking world. And this would mean that he keikkau'd everything but the moments where he's grooming her are clear and fine, I guess, the bigger problem is that Cucka clearly makes Rene shine while he's a shitty sidekick that occasionally says something very silly.

Robinson's was GOAT

It was worse than Johns and that says a lot.

What bullshit writing, they took this dude, hero of the Clone Wars, guardian of the Chosen One, Jedi Master, and they had him play second fiddle to some whiny farmboy? They made him a shitty sidekick the entire movie, and then he dies for no reason so that shitty OC Mary Sue can save the galaxy. Fucking bullshit.

Lana started working at The Daily star in Superwoman. #2, iirc.

Coma. yeah.. this bit, is suspect. I never did bother sending along the question to editorial.
Lana IS awake again in Superwoman now. Between the coma, and shit going on IN Superwoman, its hard to imagine her actually still working at The Daily Star. but also, it has not been established shes not.

>Vixen
>Black Canary
>Lobo
>Some faceless dude in a robo suit
>Batman only showed up for the opener to to give the team a bare semblance of legitimacy

Honestly, they should just have called the book Justice League International. I would have been down for it. JLI was my favorite Justice League book because it was about the JL being run by a bunch of misfits.

I will never not be bothered by them trying to shove that ugly blueberry in my face and trying to make her this tragic character. Fuck off, nobody cares for her.