Been up since last night finishing season 3

>been up since last night finishing season 3

what the fuck do I watch now

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!IixQxYLI!3gmnaGOvELkM9hOZZ6uifg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it really good?

Watch Romanzo Criminale if you haven't already

Ever watch Banshee? it's sorta like justified meets john wick and takes place in penn. amish country instead of kentucky. violence, some hot chicks, consensual incest and there's 4 seasons

Been meaning to check that out. How is it?

This, or Suburra. Gomorrah went to shit.

Yes. It's very realistic, not like your average Hollywood thrash serie, or narcos

Suburra is 20 times worse both the movie and the serie

the series wasn't that bad was alright just sort of aimless

I haven't watched it, but some friends who liked both gomorra and romanzo criminale reccomended it. Sounds like i got memed.

Babylon Berlin, I'll post my mega if you're interested.

post it

mega.nz/#F!IixQxYLI!3gmnaGOvELkM9hOZZ6uifg

thanks lad appreciate it

no, it's trash

>no eng subs for the HD rips
gonna have to wait

It's not as gritty and "realistic" as Gomorra but has much better dialogue and a likeable cast.
The scope is also larger covering major historic events and relations between crime and politics.

Most patrician thread to exist in a while

Enzo so hot jesus christ
I wish I was him

The actor has a really faggy voice IRL

It a bit cheesier than Gomorra since it's mostly set in the 70s and 80s, but it is a story with a beginning, middle and end since it was based directly on a novel which was in turn inspired by real events, while gomorra could potentially go on forever
Gomorra is only vaguely inspired by the titular novel, and while it is based somewhat in real events, the characters are based on 4-5 different camorristas and they often adapt real life events in a way that also involves the main characters, so there really is no end in sight and each season is structured as its own thing
Suburra is just derivative garbage with no real talent behind it, think of all the pulp fiction rip offs that came out after pulp fiction to get an idea; most people will raccomend that anyway because the general italian audience for these shows are fucking retards who don't care about good writing, acting or directing but only think gangsters are cool and want to see gangsters do cool shit

Watch this kino