Rogue One #2 (May 3)
Adventures in Wild Space #6 (May 4)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtu.be/zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtu.be/-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtu.be/Kae-JjbLsgA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gq_2nK5KUAo
youtube.com/watch?v=8XXDWXvisvM
youtube.com/watch?v=gi61IVQ6QMY
youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-BEKM-jRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she, /swco/?

no room for sticc
only thicc

Dumping some lesser-known and some well known BTS photos

>Trump: "Tell your producer..... she was right about me....... Tell Kathleen Kennedy she was right......"
>Rey looks at the ground and cries for a moment, then angrily looks up and proceeds to open a bag of Cheetos and rubs them on her face."
>Rey: "Now I am Donald Trump."
What did JJ mean by this?

Cool, thanks.

There's nothing more comfy than george checking out some neat stuff someone made for his movies

delet this

STICC is for sexual.

why's they make his head look like a penis?

May the fourth be with you, /swco/

No retarded arguments this thread.

Only buttcheeks.

May the Fourth be with us all.

That doesn't look very comfortable.

Is Rogue One really his favourite?

This picture is 10/10

[sad wheeze]

Aesthetic.

AM I BLIND? Or is there no download link for TCW in our pastebin?

Reminder that JJ has done irreparable damage to the ST

TLJ is going to suck

It was a torrent file, here's the magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3da5e6ca071ac9fd8fdb8dbccf4572c6364f28f8&dn=Star%20Wars%20The%20Clone%20Wars&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.kamigami.org%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.flashtorrents.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.dutchtracking.nl%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftorrent.gresille.org%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.ex.ua%2fannounce

ITT JJ incompetence

I hate him so much

>TLJ is going to suck

TLJ is going to be fine.

Why was this hack allowed to make Episode 7?

JJ bashes the prequels at every turn but he himself is the biggest Jar Jar.

Pottery at it's finest.

thanks for posting all those BTS photos. I really enjoy stuff like that. got any more from the prequels or TFA?

The power of lowest common denominator.

That gun looks awful, yikes

Looks like a toy.

Is it a toy, or is that the actual prop? Genuinely cant tell.

>"Putting life back into the franchise"
Sorry Lucas, that show you worked on for 10 years to entertain generations of children? Doesn't matter.

>"Obviously the prequels existed inbetween but we wanted to reclaim the story"
Oh yeah, and those movies you spent the prior decade of your life on? Those aren't important either, we're "reclaiming the story".

Star Wars is back baby, since 1980! Oh yeah, fuck you, ROTJ never happened either. Return of the what now? We have to go back to go forward ;)

JJ the the literal personification of everything wrong with Hollywood. He is a disgrace. I hate him.

Sure, I've prequel stuff! I held off on posting because I thought people didn't care about the BTS photos so far

Really love the weird look of the Padme stuff. TPM is vastly underrated, even on this board, imo

>Here's a featurette I like about Hayden becoming Vader:
youtube.com/watch?v=gq_2nK5KUAo

>And here is a bonus BTS of Sam Witwer as Maul because everybody should appreciate Witwer:
youtube.com/watch?v=8XXDWXvisvM

I've been lurking, but for what its worth, I like when people post BTS of all the movies, but prequels especially because those get overlooked the most due to all the "le CGI xD" misconceptions.

I can't tell if Carrie has a Mountain Dew or Dr Pepper

The amount of love, time, and care that went into the Prequel Trilogy is staggering and heart-warming. Plinkett's selective editing made it seem like it was the cast and crew vs. George in some way but the truth couldn't be further from the case.
All it takes is to watch the brilliant and extensive BTS special features from ROTS alone to see how much effort went into these films from everybody. Great Art, great miniatures, groundbreaking CGI, incredible costume design. It's a shame it's often overlooked

It's Coca Cola.

youtube.com/watch?v=gi61IVQ6QMY

The prequel DVDs had the best BTS features. Man I was disappointed when I looked at the TFA "features" and saw there was fuck all.

ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE WAIFUFAGS! MOVE!

Agreed with you. I think the first BD release retained a chunk of them? I loved the huge parodies part of the bonus discs.
I haven;t checked R1's extras but it seems lacking

>Plinkett's selective editing made it seem like it was the cast and crew vs. George in some way

Terance Stamp had a particularly unpleasant experience making the movie. But he wanted to work with Natalie Portman and had no patience for the special effects.

Peter Serafinowicz wasn't even invited to the premier despite being the voice of Darth Maul.

George was more than a little abrasive to some of the actors

No Director is perfect, most actors and crew have far worse experiences with Directors than people say they have with George.
For the most part he's a good guy to work for.

Terrance Stamp just wanted some of that tight 17 year old Natalie Portman butthole and I don't blame him that he was pissed when he didn't get it

I haven't gotten the R1 BD yet. Waiting for the inevitable future release where they include more stuff in it. Does the current one have the director's commentary at least?

The BIG THING on the R1 BD bonus features is some "breaking barriers for women and minorities" thing where "fans" who don't know anything about the series are praising Disney for being so progressive.

I want to kiss Hera's green cheeks

>What do you think her lekku tastes like?

Whoops didn't mean to greentext

So, which Star Wars game had the best Hoth Battle?

Rogue Squadron 2>Star Wars Arcade>Shadows of the Empire>Battlefront 2>Rogue Squadron>Rogue Squadron 3.

This isn't going to be the answer people want to hear, but Battlefront kinda wins by default because there's like 4 different Hoth maps.

Even if we stick to the two Walker Assault ones, the entire gamemode (and the backbone of the entire game) is based on the Battle of Hoth. The Walkers are threatening because even when the AI controls them, they can stomp and blast you with ease. They're destroy everything in their path, and the Rebels have a very limited amount of time to stop them. It's very frantic and chaotic, but the objectives are clear, especially with certain points in the game mode dedicated to focusing specifically on the Walkers, and you really get a rush when the game is close and your entire team is focused on taking the things down.

If there's one thing to praise about that game (besides visuals and sound) is Walker Assault was a damn good game mode that let you feel like you was in that battle. Too bad its the only game mode like that.

Also, bonus answer for WORST Hoth battle in vidya, is Lego Star Wars 2. The Lego Star Wars games are great, with the exception of that mission. I hated that mission, wasn't fun at all.

Honestly I preferred the Star Fox style flying missions in Lego Star Wars 1 to what they gave us in Lego Star Wars 2.

What's he laughing about, /swco/?

>Lucas promised to kill Han in this one, I'm finally free!

he just watched his laughable death scene in TFA

The Glove of Darth Vader

Oh god, that mission was fucking awful.

>Happy birthday Sir Alec
Some reason this is so heartwarming

green apple and semen

Apparently Peter Cushing enjoyed his time on Star Wars a lot more than Sir Alec. Maybe it was because Cushing acted in B-Movies way more often than Alec.

I liked Rogue One.
Was Catalyst any good? I was afraid of it being garbage tie-in marketing BS.

NuCannon X-wing novels when? Thrawn was pretty good.

One of the top tier NuCanon books.
Thrawn is next on my list after i read some shitty light novel The Rising of the Shield Hero, volume 6

Alec was frustrated at Star Wars' success. I don't think he hated making it, but he didn't like that he was only going to be remembered for being in a "silly kids movie", and was bitter about the fan obsession with the movie.

Cushing on the other hand apparently loved working on the movie, and said he almost regrets being killed off because he would have done it all again.

Cushing's praise for the series and Lucas is part of what made Christopher Lee happy to play Dooku in the Prequels. He wanted to share his place in the Star Wars legacy with his old friend.

Catalyst is far from a Tie-in. It is IMO one of the best Star Wars books ever written. It serves as a prequel to the movie, but also greatly expanding the canon universe, from stuff we saw in TCW, right up to the heels of Rogue One.

It gives some vital development to Galen and Krennic which makes them much more compelling characters than what you just see in the movie.

Post more padme costume details please

Not canon

youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

Kind of Obligatory for May the Fourth. Along with this
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-BEKM-jRc