Total Recall on TV right now. Tahnk you, Jesus

Total Recall on TV right now. Tahnk you, Jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOVn5q_e1Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rachel Ticotin couldn't stand a chance against Sharon Stone. Feels bad, she was qt.

What the fuck is a TV?

name something hotter than Sharon Stone on Total Recall

Protip: you can't

Sharon Stone on Basic Instict

Sharon Stone on that shitty Stallone and James Woods movie where they are demolition experts.

You are not you. You're me.

No shit.

Triple tits, faggot

what channel?

This.

>kills a man with a drill
SCREW YOU!!!

awful

there's nothing remarkable about sharon stone in this film other than the bright colors.
this lady was the real spicy meatball.

my nigga

either bond girl on The World Is Not Enough

The chick with the 3 tits.

>they'll never make movies like this again

>Triple tits
>The chick with the 3 tits.

Patrician choice.

If Verhoeven was american instead of dutch he'd be hailed as one of the greatest with Total Recall, Starship Troopers and Robocop, come at me mutts

but he is hailed as one of the greatest?

Reminder that Marceau had kids with motherfucking Zulawski.

people still don't appreciate Starship Troopers

He wouldn't have been able to make those movies if he grew up in America. Most American "fans" still don't understand them despite them not even being remotely subtle to the rest of the world.

lynda carter in starsky & hutch

The Poles can't keep getting away with it

Sharon Stone in King Solomon's Mines

youtube.com/watch?v=GOVn5q_e1Nc

>I'll bust his balls

Everytime Sup Forums mentions Starship Troopers the Klendathu Drop Theme starts playing in my mind.

sharon stone on muh dik

>On tv
So they'll edit down the movie to about ten minutes then?

She is the pinnacle of the 1980s. It was all leading up to her.

REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING, AND YOU WILL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE

Verhoeven blood splatter and stop motion is so damn satisfying. Guy even built upon the style with ST and CGI ontop of models.

>almost 2018
>watching TV

How old are you, grandpa?

earlier this year I met a girl 10 years younger than me (she was 19) and i tried to do a movies and chill with her and I put in total recall.... and she said and I quote "i don't like these kind of old vintage action movies"

i never called her back after that. well, she never called me back, but i maintain that i never called her back for that statement

Buddy of mine dated a 19 year old recently (we're around 30). They were discussing movie tastes, and he said he liked 80s action movies. She said "eww, I can't watch movies in black and white"

Jesus. I can see that though. Never growing up with an old tube black and white TV..

Why was there no blue pill?