IT WAS ME, BARRY

it was me, barry

Now we know the truth. Barry really wasn't lying when he said he was the fastest man alive every episode.

Who the fuck didn't see Savitar being Barry?

I'm more upset if it taking this long for the reveal than the actual reveal

>When you're two characters, meaning at least at all times, you really were the fastest man alive.

>IT WAS YOU, BARRY!

You can say what you want about Wally, but at least he never became the Big Bad

Wally is the Flash we need

Kill Barry and get Wally in the red suit

Kaitlin going super evil the second her powers turn on is so fucking stupid. Powers aren't an evil switch

Freezing laser beams and snapping them off so if won't work is also stupid. But they did it anyway

the entirety of season 3 is a thesis on how to make a series stupid and lose all of its charm but they did it anyway

Isn't that what being on The CW is all about?

He will have to step up next season if the leaks are true.

Though as with flashpoint, big things don't tend to stick around long before they go back to formula.

>The CW
>The Charm Waster

I'll take it.

izombie hasn't yet failed me
although all signs say it should have

Your villain wasn't Savitar!

It was me, Barry!

he really did shit in barrys pants

So Barry goes mad because of Iris dying. Drives everyone away and becomes 2020s Emo Barry. Eventually goes full crazy and becomes Savitar. Travels back in time to kill Iris (because of Terminator riff pre-destination paradox)?

Shouldn't 2017 Barry travelling to the 2020s and stoping Emo Barry being so emo and reuniting Team Flash have made him not become Savitar eventually? Causing Savitar to get eaten by time wraiths/Black Flash etc?

ain't gotta explain shit

Goddamnit this season of Flash sucks ass. How the fuck did Arrow? Fucking Arrow manage to be better this season? Goddamnit Berlanti productions need some consistency in quality.

He might just be a different Barry, I mean what if the Flash who disappeared in the future crisis is Savitar, how would you feel if every one you know was wiped out of existence. Why would Zoom be the only time cheater.

What would you guys think if next season we have Wally as the lead and Barry(Savitar) as the antagonist?

I guess I could live with that as long as the supporting cast was left intact. Barry's such a colossal fuckup and most of the relationships I like with him are gone.

Are they going to kill him off now and have Wally take the show? That is the only way I can get back into it, I am so sick of Barry it's amazing because he is being shilled everywhere by DC now that they finally realize The Flash is a good IP but they are ruining it in the processes. I will even take black Wally over him.

Black wally sucks. Why does the CW keep blackwashing red heads

Blame DC. They wanted to get the diversity quota so they replaced Wally and Martain Manhunter with blacks.

Green is the space black.

They wanted Wally to be DC Miles Morales.

>that grammar

talking to Barry
>it was me, barry

Barry announcing himself
>it was me. barry.

No one likes gingers lol.

>Who the fuck didn't see Savitar being Barry?
All the people saying it was Eddie?

I really felt like Eddie should have been used. It being Barry is a bit generic. It should have been Eddie getting redpilled and going full crazy against Barry and showing Barry his sins causing Barry to retire as the flash.

Thawne has shown you can steal people's faces. I'm still not convinced it's Barry until we get a full explanation from Barritar himself.

>It should have been Eddie getting redpilled

"I'm the future , flash" was such a good line

Barritar remembers everything Barry is going through. Which is why he was always ahead of Barry and the team.

Why is it so important who Savitar is anyway?
It's not like Barry could stop him because he would still be slower

Wrong, Barritar is more likely the future version of the Barry that Barry went forward to meet. That Barry didn't know who Barritar was, and didn't go forward in time like our Barry did.

Barritar seems to be some kind of time remnant because the timeline he came from has to have been changed so much by now that it no longer exists. More than that I also think Barritar doesn't exist in the very original timeline and was only created by the timeline fractured by Wellsobard.

>Why is it so important who Savitar is anyway?
I agreed with that before we found out IT WAS YOU BARRY! Now it's probably going to be how they beat him, since he can't outrun other Barry. He will actually have to give himself a pep talk about how much they both love Iris and how she makes them stronger and better people. It's gonna be terrible.

So was that Arrow revelation basically "someone in the office watched the Breaking Bad finale"

>Pep talk ends in a simultaneous RUN BARRY RUN from both Barries to the other as they race to undo whatever bogus doomsday device Barritar set in motion before the pep talk.

I did because I thought the writers were smarter than that. They just did the predictable reveal what people were basically calling on Youtube since the beginning of the season. It's complete shit. Season 4 will have to be very good in order to get me watching this again because after this season Im dropping the show.

>I'm more upset if it taking this long for the reveal
See that's my main problem with this that 5 minutes without the suit was the most interesting Savitar has been, Gustin was clearly having a blast playing someone other than idiot Barry. The mystery wasn't enough to sustain a season, Barry having to deal with Barritar and how to fight/beat himself might have been. Instead that gets shoved into 3 episodes at the end.

Barry being Savitar was EXTREMEly obvious, and yet the showrunners kept saying "Everyone will be surprised who's under the suit!" Many people started to think it was someone else simply because if it took them this long to reveal the most obvious answer, and Arrow had a bait-and-switch with Adrian NOT being Vigilante.
The fact that a future Barry didn't figure out it was himself, and that Flashpoint gave Savitar a new means of escaping his prison, yet this timeline's Barry is expected to become a Barry from a previous timeline makes no sense in the long run. BUT TIME TRAVEL is becoming an old excuse.
At least them mind-wiping Barry next episode gives them an excuse to yell "RUN BARRY RUN(obviuosly I'm not going to use commas here in honor of the show)" again. I'm starting to think I should treat these superhero shows like comics, only watch when the episode writers are people I respect.

>I'm starting to think I should treat these superhero shows like comics, only watch when the episode writers are people I respect.
It's hard to take the shows serious when they have time travel with incomprehensible rules.

Legends of tomorrow has some serious "meanwhile 100 years from now" shit going on.

I'm enjoying it kinda, but I can't get invested in what comes next because as far as I know it's all bullshit coming at the speedforce of plot anyway.

but he's black

>Kill Barry and get Wally in the red suit
Wally looks better with the yellow suit.
Red suit is too close to his skin colour.

That nu-silver suit could probably work.

they needed needed wally to be black because his nigger genes allow to him be better in every physical aspect

this meant for

Will this show get a seasonal villain that isn't a speedster?

They said that next season won't have a speedster big bad.

It's gonna be Killer Frost, duh.

This is what I hate the most about CW KF. It doesn't make sense

It's implied to be the Thinker since Abra Kadabra hinted at him.

rogues with anti speedster weaponry maybe

it's suppose to be the Thinker, but I'll believe it when i see it. I wouldn't be surprised if halfway through teh season the thinker is revealed to be a speedster

I'M THE MANIAC!

Anyone have a timeline for Eobard Thawne?

Apparently the one in legends of tomorrow have memories of knowing cisco and snow, and I thought this thawne was pre wellsobard or something.

I just want to know the motivation for this barry to go evil and how far from the future he is, it had must taken lots of time to become so fucking fast

>inb4 barrytar is from the distant future of 2025

>An arrowfag trying to judge Flash

'no'

take your ollicity and fuck off.

It's explained as her biochemistry drastically changing and affecting her emotions.

I wonder if Barry will build a red and gold version of Barritar's suit?

That'd be neat. The suit itself seems like a personal particle accelerator.

>>It should have been Eddie getting redpilled
>It should have been Joe getting redpilled

Barr did more damage than good to him.

So you haven't been keeping up with Arrow recently. Got it.

He received Wellsobard memories after he brought Barry to the year 2016 of the Wellsobard timeline, just like Barry got his memories of that timeline back.

Prior to that, this Thawne remembered the original timeline, with the Flash that was created by Tess Morgan and Real Wells in 2020. He compared that Flash with Our Barry during Flashpoint.

Fuck off, every person with half a brain can see how shit this season's Flash was, while on Arrow Guggie actually listened to feedback and unfucked the show.

Then why is Felicity still alive?

>He received Wellsobard memories after he brought Barry to the year 2016 of the Wellsobard timeline, just like Barry got his memories of that timeline back.
Ah, I did not remember that.

Will probably make my own timeline chart and research it a bit to make more sense of it.

No that's why she's hardly in any episodes and does fuck all most of the time.