THE LAST JEDI DROPS AS MUCH AS BVS IN ITS SECOND WEEKEND

>TLJ dropped 68.9% in its second weekend and made only $xm, down from $220m in its opening weekend
>drops as much as BvS, which dropped 69.1% in its second weekend
>weekdays after the opening weekend were pathetically weak and barely above Rogue One's weekdays
>weekend is barely above Rogue One's $64m second weekend

OH NO NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/pop-star-wars-the-last-jedi-vice-admiral-holdo/156082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's still one of the highest grossing 2nd weekends for a movie of all time

it also had one of the biggest budgets of all time

>Not even half a billion

It's still going to wreck Disney's fiscal year because of how much they had riding on it.

After the 2nd highest grossing domestic opening weekend of all time, it's only the 14th biggest second weekend of all time, below fucking The Hunger Games, Finding Dory, 2002 Spider-Man (kek), and barely above Guardians of the Galaxy 2

OHNONONONONONONONONO

Disney has annual revenue of over $55 billion. Falling a few hundred million short won't have much of an impact.

THIS IS ALL THE FAULT OF THAT ALT-RITE HACKER!!

It looks closer and closer to missing a billion on movie alone. Add unpopular toys and games to it.

>Falling a few hundred million short won't have much of an impact.
You're a fucking idiot.

HAVE NO FEARS WE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS LIKE

MAYBE LUKE BECOMES A ROBOT

WE DID IT

>movie was really bad, not even fans like it
>ITS A NAZI CONSPIRACY
Wow you really do always lie

It's over now, we can take credit for it just for fun

>below fucking The Hunger Games

that is really fucking bad

>even Avatar, an extremely slow burner, did more than the last jedi in its second weekend

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOOOWN

It's not that good, and Disney paid 4 BILLION for this franchise.

Reminder that toy sales are shit too. I guess nobody wanted to buy a Rey, Finn, or Rose toy (shocking), only (masked) Kylo Ren toys are selling.

Oh Jesus H. Christ this is going to be a bloodbath for the retailers who bought in.

I'm sure a member of the "alt-right" named Schlomo Shekelstein will record himself setting one on fire so it can make all the headlines

That's the thing Mousekeeters don't get

>BUH BUH BUH DISNEY MAKES BILLIONS THEY CAN TAKE THE HIT

Yes well done mousecucks HOWEVER, good luck getting retail and sponsors for Episode 9 and Solo after they take the hit on TLJ merchandise and sponsorship deals gone sour on them.

Damn, I hoped it dropped more.

>nobody likes admiral tumblr

whoa, who would have guessed? well, not the execs at Disney, I gues

60 percent drop is considered awful, 70 is a trainwreck

sadly it's not tanking completely like justice league or batman vs superman

however lets hope it's enough so Rian and Kennedy get fired

didn't theatres agree to keep it in the main theatres for five weeks as per disney

they must be pissed

It's not only her, either. TLJ merch that hasn't even hit stores yet is getting discounted all over the place. It's going to end up going to the fucking dump like those millions of Atari ET cartridges that never saw store shelves.

They were muscled into taking a smaller cut than the standard also

They also forced it into and unprecedented number of theaters.

People pay $24.99 for these toys? Really?
I always imagined these things for 10 dollars each.

Is there a limit to how many I can buy?

I dunno gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/pop-star-wars-the-last-jedi-vice-admiral-holdo/156082

These low numbers are with Disney pushing out other movies to force TLJ into more theaters. People would rather see nothing than TLJ.

>Make a movie trying to please everyone except traditional SW fans
>Be surprised when your franchise underperforms

Even the Porgs are on markdown. This whole fucking shitshow is crashing with no survivors.

Remember, Disney raped theaters HARD with this one, they demanded ridiculous grosses and contractually obligated numbers of screens because they were sure it was going to be the biggest movie of the entire year and keep profits rolling in so much they wouldn't care come the end of it.

Theater chains will be bathed in red hot blood after this one, they're forced to keep this movie on screens for a set number of weeks.

Kek

Except these aren't toys, could you imagine giving a child a non articulated statue and telling them to have fun with it?

>Look the line is go down lel it meanz bad

You know your movie is bad when people start comparing it to BVS.

>toy sales are shit too
Of course they are. There is 1 new character that is unique, Kyle with the mask.

Otherwise you have girl with stick, black guy, yet another pilot, more storm troopers, chrome storm trooper, fat lady.

There are no unique traits. Admiral Tumblr is the only one recognizable in toy form because of her punk hair. Let that sink in.

HOW 'BOUT A CRAZY WEDDING?

WHERE SOMETHING HAPPENS AND DOO DOO DO DOO DOOO

LOL

>Behind Shrek 2
SHREKD

Hi Disney

Thank fuck, Capitalism saves the day again.

It keeps happening!

reminder that nu-wars would have no competition if it wasn't for /our guy/

It's the Trump curse

>SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Fuck they're going to do that in IX I know it.

WE....WE'LL JUST DO GREEDO A STAR WARS STORY OR..OR HOLDO'S MEN DESTROYING ADVENTURES AND WE'LL BE BACK ON TOP

Worst character in star wars ever...even jar jar was more likeable. Or that monster from the soda shop obi wan talked to.

I fucking hated dooku too

Just hyperspace ram the lore and wipe her out.

Newberry Comics in Boston has them buy one get 2nd half off. What a DEAL.