The Crow

>The Crow
>Batman
>Superman
>Superman 2

How can modern capeshit even compete?

It can't, you have people that was 11 years old when Spiderman 2 came out and pretend the movie is great but that's it.

At least Snyder tries to make distinctive looking movies that are memorable but that doesn't stop modern capeshit from being shit

>talking shit about Spiderman 2

Contrarian detected

Spider-Man 2 has it's merits, but it only has those. It has all the same flaws the other two movies have, its simply become a meme opinion that it, for some reason, is special when it isn't.

By actually being good

Im not saying its bad, im saying its not great. Its a decent movie a good movie for children

>same guy who will defend soulless popcorn flicks who in the same breath will bash any michael bay movie for being the same

Fuck off millennial

"I can't tell anyone I'm Spiderman, it'll put my loved ones at risk."

Tells people he KNOWS Spiderman, putting his loved ones at risk.

It's a very flawed movie, it's adoration comes from pure meme magic...one person said it long ago, it was unassuming enough for people to re watch it and think "oh this was pretty good", now it is a "BEST MOVIE EVAR" meme

The Crow is still the best Sup Forums movie ever made.

Micheal Bay is a good director. He doesn't give a shit about anything else but on a tech level he is fantastic, the worst transformers fight is more dynamic than anything in the mcu.

I prefer Superman

Ang Lee's Hulk is so close to being amazing, but it is still rather masterful in a lot of what it does anyway.

I agree

Ang Lee's Hulk was a decent attempt, but very confused
It didn't know if it wanted to be serious and dramatic like X-Men or cheesey and campy like Raimi's Spider-Man, and it suffered because of that...it doesn't quite feel coherent

Aye, I think that it has so much going for it, with regards to characters, storyline, and scenes where the tone does come together. The serious and dramatic parts were really good...but like a lot of directors in those days it seems like Ang Lee was a bit pulled down by trying bring in what was felt as necessary camp and "comic visuals".

Which I think there's a lot of leeway with now.
Bana, Nolte, and Elliot were just pitch perfect,

>The Crow
Good but could be better.
>Batman & Batman Returns
Great, but Tim Burton is not for everyone.

>The Crow is still the best Sup Forums movie ever made.
Constantine.

Superman 2 needed a director's cut to be good because WB hired another director to add a bunch of comedy scenes because they thought capeshit movies needed to be light and kid-friendly.
Considering the similar process the Batman films went through, it sure is weird looking at them now, though they made a good attempt at recapturing that old magic with the Suicide Squad editing.

Is that gasoline I smell?

no sin city is

Only Returns reeks of Burton, which is why I left it out of my list, for it actually is quite niche, it's overtly sexual and stylized and was ironically even so, the early start of the Batman movies becoming more cartoony

Most people wouldn't know Batman, the movie titled Batman, aka Batman 89, was even directed by Burton unless you told them

Kek

You are some kind of idiot

> I KNOW HIM FROM WORK!! LOLOL :D