Do I need to finally read this shit...

Do I need to finally read this shit? I got pretty butt hurt when that Alex fag showed up in avengers academy undercover and pretty much canceled the series. Then he turns out to be the bad guy in powerman and ironfist. Man fuck this shit. Should I really read it knowing the nigger is the bad guy?

Wiat what now? Alex is in Power Man and Iron Fist? Holy fuck, now I gotta read it.
And yes, you absofuckinglutely should be reading Runaways vol 1. It's really good. Even if you spoiled the biggest reveal, it's still good.

I don't even care about the race thing, but couldn't they have gotten a latina child? Or at the bare minimum an actress that didn't look ugly as sin? Gert is a purposefully ugly character and she still looks prettier than Molly in this.

I too want my children to look sexy user. Also probably not man. Child actors DO NOT come with good acting usually. This group might easily be the best they could find while searching

I dunno what they're thinking. maybe that its gonna take a while and didn't want to deal with a growing kid

Weird Al really is underrated in his roles.

Gert looks good in that pic?

and most children are ugly, so why wouldn't Molly be ugly.

I'm mostly worried about Nico, her voice sounded really bad in the trailer. I hope it's just cause it's a bad recording.

Yes user read it in my opinion it's good till up to vol 10 after that you are right it does kinda die but I still enjoyed reading the averngers arena with Chase and Nico was still also sad when they killed Victor mancha son of ultron in the Vision series im guessing that they will probably bring the runaways back when the show starts like they did with Luke cage iron fist Jessica Jones and the defenders also read the side stuff with the civil war and secret invasion both are also good

>Finally get live action Gertrude Yorkes after all these years
>She's not even fat

JUST FUCKING KILL ME JESUS CHRIST

You'd think that the cucks at Hulu would jump on the chance to include a canonical plus size female character. Fuck you Hulu. Just... Fuck you. I wanted my chubby waifu back from the dead, not a meme haired hipster with a hatchetface.

That girl is showbiz fat, m8.

>Chase is a Chad
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Chase was a chad though, he was basically quintessential chad at least until his character development.

He's the wrong kind of chad. He's supposed to be Judd Nelson, this is Emilio Estevez.
Think surfer/stoner rather than jock.

I am preemptively upset how much this is going to change fans of the series. It's going to be all shipping and wrong fanart from here. Accusations of wacism for not making Molly a brown unibrow.

So which one got racebended as we know so far?

>Hulu
Someone uses that?

Molly Hayes. She's not Molina Teresa de la Encarnación Hernández Zuloeta.

Three of them are Hispanic. Though Alex probably won't come through.

Gert's actress is Mexican, she just trimmed her brows a little better than Molly. Her parents are played by a jewish guy and.. an irish lady? so way to even try.

>molly not kawaii
fukken dropped

>Reading a comic because it's getting a series
Disgusting

Quit being such a faggot, OP. Just read it.

Oh fuck off. You're just being obnoxious with your "NOT MUH!" attitude. You've literally spammed up every Runaways thread with this exact post since the trailer leaked.

So if they bring the comic back how long before the race creep happens?

I hate teenagers

>being mad about chicanos in california

Not him but yeah I thought the same thing.

There is every reason to be mad at chicanos anywhere and everywhere.

t. latino dude

The team is already mainly women, I don't see it being a big deal.

That neglects to acknowledge the context founding of the group. Most of them aren't "Californians." They're circumstantial transplants.

That's not an argument. If you want to say you're all racists and/or autistic canon supporters. Fine. One or more of those things is probably true.

>race
>women
Is this a Sup Forums thing.

it's not an argument it's a joke

Molly and Alex kinda