twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 you

(You)

(Me)

>(your mom)

Act 6

>OP

Everything is so shitty these days

Was Korra actually bad? Everyone but Sup Forums seems to rate it.

>Gravity Falls

Yeah right son

The finale was pretty bad

What wasnt a disappointment in Sup Forums's eyes.

It was mediocre at best

I can imagine some people really getting into it and just enjoying the whole damn thing

South Park season 20.

Would have been pretty mediocre on it's own.

Since it's directly connected to ATLA, it doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

Sup autist

(he)

Korra was amazing. Sup Forums just has problems dealing with competent female characters and the whole pesky concept of "character flaws".

>Sup Forums just has problems dealing with competent female characters

I figured it was the angry MRA element that was a big part of the Korra criticism here.

Sup Forums rated it highly when it was running. We had weekly hype threads and countless speculation threads and at one point the rest of the board was so pissed off at the amount of threads they wanted korra to have its own board. Then the last two episodes happened and everyone was kind of let down with how abruptly everything wrapped up. Overall most people were happy we got a new Avatar series and it was pretty good.
Then Season 2 happened.
Then everyone began thinking back about Season 1 and how there were some pretty big issues that we had glossed over because of how much we wanted more Avatar.
Then Season 3 and the hype train was back on course.
Then Season 4 and its ending and the shitshow began.

(he) IS THE BEAR
(we), (we), (we).

I NO LONGER WANT TO BE A MAN
I WANT TO BE A HORSE
MEN HAVE SMALL HEARTS
I NEED A TAIL
GIVE ME A TAIL
TELL ME A TALE
OF THE CHILDREN THAT STOOD IN THE WAY
OF THE ENDLESS WINTER
OF THE WHITE WHICH IS LONGING TO CRIPPLE IMPALE
(I), (I) AM THE BOY
(she), (she) IS THE GIRL
(he), (he) IS THE BEAR
(we), (we) ARE THE ARMY YOU SEE THROUGH THE RED HAZE OF BLOOD
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

This.

Sup Forums is just a bunch of whiny manchildren who think EVERYTHING should pander to them.

God, Season 20 was so awful. They really have to drop this spontaneous season long storylines with 0 structure. They proved they don't have the talent to pull it off.

>competent female characters
Azula wasn't in TLOK.

>Sup Forums has devolved so hard that "MRA" has become a widespread and acceptable term on this board
Jesus fuck, this place is just moulding into the worst parts of tumblr.

Yes, blame it on the evil sexist men! Nothing with women or people of colour can possibly criticised, it's all stinky, old men!!

>Putting Jacky-o with those disappointments

The season isn't even finished yet.

I dont see how samurai jack is a disapointment, is it because of ashi? Cause thats retarded, shes a fine character

>Competent female characters

Did we watch the same show?

>Why do I have to listen to Tenzin? I'm going to ignore his advice
>Oh shit the worlds ending because I didn't listen to Tenzin

you're just growing up

Ahahahaha, no.

Everyone were pretty hyped about Korra, then Season 1's finale happened.
Then Season 2
Then, while Season 3 was pretty good, plenty of Season 1's mistakes got worse, or were seen more clearly.
And then the fact that Nick dumped the show to the ground and that the series finale was quite dumb, while at the same time using the LGBT card to try and gain more sympathy over the fact Season 4 was quite mediocre.

And this is coming from a gay user who is mostly ok with THE LGBT COMMUNITY

I would say the ending was worse since although people had given up hope that it would be good, they at least expected an ending.

(HAS)

all this mad

Korra finale was a wonderful time to be on Sup Forums.

>people calling out bait but keep replying anyways

as its own product it was subpar but not necessarily terrible (but season 2 is still just fucking awful)

As a continuation of the amazingly done ATLA, it was an abomination that reconned a fuckton and ruined an amazing lore, narrative, and story and was a watered down rehashing of something that was genuinely good for profit (and then it made no profit and got cut from TV)

Get some taste, OP

>GF
I thought it was good, like I can only think of 2 episodes which I found dull
>Korra
I dropped it the second I saw a Big Daddy mecha and never came back
>Jack Season 5
First 3 episodes where fantastic the rest have been eh so far.

>(You)
>(Me)
One two three. Gee. Gee what a wonderful place to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=PpnZPM99JSM

Jack has salvation but if the finale is shit then I would agree

Going from the orgamic episode 2 to whatever the fuck Genndy is doing was been really dissapointing indeed.

This is at least PARTLY true, but I would say the opposite end of that spectrum is also too forgiving of the show's flaws because of the ass-pull lesbians ending.

I think if the show had been about a male protagonist that got with a girl at the end it would have genuinely been a lot more easy to parse through the noise and find a legitimate feeling about this show.

I really am having a difficult time grappling with the fact that nu-Jack fans that were into the DARK EDGY aspects of the new season (and also don't even like the original run) feel that returning Jack to his original look is a bad direction for the show to take.

It wasn't, Sup Forums can't handle the idea that the show didn't matched their fanfics

Mediocre overall, good in some places less so in others. Non-Sup Forums people I've talked to about this seem to agree, it's less that it was bad and more that it was wasted potential. It had huge shoes to fill, not entirely the show's fault.

I don't think it's because they don't have the dark and edgy tone to them. I think it's mainly because the episodes after the first few have just been boring. The pacing isn't great either.

I thought season 1 was great. Short, simple, Amon was a fantastic villain, hell, I didn't even mind the ending.

Everything after that was awful, though.

MRAs do in fact exist on Sup Forums, just not to the same degree that you might find on /r9k/ or Sup Forums. That being said, Korra is mostly just considered bad for actually being bad.

If korra, GF, and samurai jack are your biggest dissapointments, I envy you for you do not know what dissapointment is.

Korra was pretty bad and easily the worst of the three. The first season was such a colossal disappointment that most people dropped the show at that point and the ratings plunged.

Gravity Falls had one and a half strong seasons, then it shit the bed hard when Hirsch started belly aching about Disney censors and deadlines and other obligations and rushed the ending. Even then, the ending wasn't too bad, it just left a lot of unresolved questions and many characters feel like they fell by the wayside, including Ford.

Samurai Jack its too hard to tell and you probably just added it in there to upset the Jackfags but it definitely feels like Genndy will need to up his game seriously for the last three episodes or else it will get bad marks here.

I like her more with each passing episode. Isn't she supposed to make me hate her more with each passing episode to be on my shitlist?

(Xe)

You must have a very low standard for storytelling quality then.