What would Goku do?

What would Goku do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8ef9Bj_0Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=gQabrSpKcJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goku would die, go train, come back, punch Zod enough to stop him, then let him go.

he pretty much did the same to Freezer, only with moar gore

Goku would have tried to kill him sooner.

He would teleport to otherworld and Zod would kill King Kai

The same thing, except it'd take three movies and a bunch of flashbacks

This isn't Naruto

>Goku in a movie
>not killing the villain super hard aside from Beerus
Have you even watched the DBZ movies?

Tickle Zod until he is crying so hard he cant shoot lasers from his eyes.

Movie Goku would have Kamehameha'd him a long time ago in a beam struggle.

Series Goku would beat him until he was on his last legs and then tell him "wow, you're really strong. You should go train more and then come back. Don't bring any death machines this time though." Unless Zod pulled a Freeza in which case, then he'd probably kill him

Naruto's fights are a lot shorter in the manga than Dragon Ball's fights. In DB, they last volumes while in Naruto, 1 fight last 1 volume with a flashback in the middle.

>ZOD YOU FOOL!
I'd pay to see that, yeah.

I mean, fuck Superman vs Goku, Zod vs Goku is actually slightly plausible.

Instant transmission somewhere else.

Saving the world, kill zod, with no casualities

I dont know much about Zod in the comics but Goku would wreck the entire DCEU including Superman.

Let Zod bathe in the sun for a couple hours until he is fully powered up.

Kek this is actually very in-character for Goku

What would Kenshiro do?

Its okay to kill black man because he touch your waifu

I'd have agreed with you like two years ago, but after Super the power creep actually made Goku way weaker.

I'm sure after Super, Goku will be strong enough to obliterate Superman with a thought, but right now? I don't know if he could take him at his best.

Lose. He can only knows human power points

Kinda sad that Superman in Lego Batman movie handled it better than man of steel.

Probably fly up

This is very true too

>He never saw the Souther fight.

blame torikoshit for that

they tries so hard to sell toriko, even gone far to make goku hair matches the protagonist color , and make crossover with onepiece too

fuckin toei

>with no casualities
so technically casualties don't count if you use the dragon balls to bring everyone back to life?
I mean even then you can only bring people back once before shenron says go fuck yourself

It's not power creep it's a character flaw he's had all along. Goku's gotten incredibly arrogant and drops his guard, he underestimates his opponents, he lets them fight at their best because he doesn't get to fight tough people anymore. Vegeta doesn't do that so at this point Vegeta'd be more likely to beat Superman.

DBZ fights do not last volumes. The longest fight is Goku vs Frieza which is like one volume at most

You mean the first one where he nearly died? Or the second one where he found out that the power points were reversed by seeing which side of the body his heart was on?

That's not the same as fighting someone with a completely different set of points.

>Flashbacks
>Movies

You mean fucking Naruto?

> Let me go!!
> NEVER!
> If you let me go I'll give you pizza.
> Nope not happening!
> With stuffed crust!
> ....... Okay!

Goku would let him go

The memes have overpowered the reality when it comes to DBZ. Every newcomer seems to think the show is nothing but screaming contests that lasts for 5 episodes at a time. To say nothing of TFS trying to sneak shit into Kai.

sounds like you've never watched DBZ

Goku would have died when he got thrown into space. He would have never been in the same position. By the time he could have resurrected, Zod would have destroyed the world.

He wouldn't snap Zod's neck in the direction of the family like Clark did.

Clark is a fucking idiot.

I don't know jump? Fly away?

Goku can survive in space.
I don't get why people give Goku such a hard time over that, Raditz was pretty convincing and Goku would prefer not to kill.

Raditz was his brother and goku doesn't like to win with cheap tricks.

if it was putting other people at risk, he would have killed him faster than clark did.
he doesn't think too hard about stuff like that.

>Every newcomer seems to think the show is nothing but screaming contests that lasts for 5 episodes at a time
Sounds like you only watched Kai.

And yet, you showed mercy to everyone. Even to your fiercest enemies, even me.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8ef9Bj_0Ig

saiyan saga: he'd kaioken and fly away with Zod to keep fighting

frieza saga: same as before but with super saiyan

cell saga: this is the tiebreaker. instant transmission Zod's ass out to an abandoned planet and strand him there.

remembering Toriyama always force fight to unoccupied places, the fight starts in the city ** forced fight moves away from city to a desert, Zod is beating goku, ** power level ** Supes win, Zod flees to space in convenient spacheship was located there, Zod returns in next movie as ally"

Instant transmission.

wouldn't get to that point because he would run away to lead Zod into some remote area with no civilians.

to be fair to mos Supes, he is a newbie and was poorly written.

Probably would just stick his thumbs into the guy's eyes. That would probably get him to close them.

He'd do the same thing except without the emotional trauma at the end.

He killed 1/10th of the world's entire population just by transforming into Super Saiyan 3. Goku doesn't give a fuck about "casualities" and would destroy the planet if it got in his way.

Doubt it.

instant transmission

BYYYYEEEE SON

Vegeta is the only one who had any development in this show.

Correct answer

"Okay but let's fight in a deserted place so people don't get hurt!"
"Haha no that's retarded"
>Zod kills a bunch of innocents and Goku gets triggered

He Would've flown into the air.

Goku has more in common with Hulk than with Superman.

He would kill him, laugh and then find someone stronger.

Goku only wants a good fight. They are the niggers from space.

When a hero offers a beaten villain all mercy possible and fucks off, why would the villain try to still attack said hero, knowing he/she will obviously die

>instant transmission Zod's ass out to an abandoned planet
You mean King Kai's planet?

Because he can't teleport anywhere at will, he needs a target to lock on to.

Pride.

Or I guess it'd be hubris in this case.

Hubris.

Supes meets Frieza. What does he do?

Maybe recently, but he couldn't when he was fighting Radditz which is the time frame Superman was fighting Zod in MoS.

Goku would have taken the fight outside the city at the beginning

"What you're doing isn't right! All life is sacred!"
>Frieza gets mad
>Superman wrecks Frieza and delivers him to the GLC

Kill him earlier

>Namek has three yellow suns

Frieza is fucked.

probably pull some power up bull shit or just instant movement the fuck outta there.

yeah it would just be freeze knocking him around and Supes just getting back up then beats the shit out of frieza. Be like Supes vs Brainiac.

goku watches zod kill the family says zod's gone too far turns super saiyan whatever fights zod till planet is destroyed and kills zod and himself. lets gohan bring everything back with dragon balls while he says hi to king kai

canon goku doesn't go in to a distant area to keep people from getting hurt, He does it because no one gets in his way for a full fight.

This is what happens: youtube.com/watch?v=gQabrSpKcJw

Kill him and then wish everyone back to life.

goku would let his friend krillin and the planet die before he would kill zod with a counter attack.

then he would wish them back with the dragon balls.

dubs confirm, even if freeza doesnt die, he couldnt win

In all honesty, Frieza would be a much deadlier Superman villain than a Dragonball villain.

Darkseid is every bit the monster Frieza is and more, and Superman almost always lets him walk away. He'd let Frieza fuck off as well. Superman just doesn't have that nature Saiyan bloodlust.

And Revival of F showcased what happens when Frieza actually does intense training instead of staying stagnant because he thinks he's all powerful. He attained a form that allowed him to Super Saiyan Blue in a few months, a level of power that took Goku and Vegeta decades to accomplish and help from literal dieties.

Superman would keep letting Frieza go, and the freaky mutant would keep retreating and coming back every few months with a disgustingly high power boost.

>Superman just doesn't have that nature Saiyan bloodlust.
Neither does goku
>ayo senpai u gotta step up nigga den com see me again when u ready is coo you killed all thos plants n shit do

meanwhile they brought back the same Z fighters at least 3-4 times with the dragonballs

Kid Goku would do exactly this

Pic related (krillin discovers a plothole)

Goku is a yes and no for that.
While he isn't "Bloodthirsty", he's perfectly okay with killing. He shows mercy, but only a small, finite amount of it unlike Superman who in most incarnations sees it as a last and final resort, one he almost never needs to come to.

When Superman kills, it's a big deal for the character. He's either super somber and regretful over it, or in some versions like Injustice or the Justice Lords timeline, goes full on evil.

When Goku kills, he does so with no regret and continues on like normal. Especially movie Goku who ices fools without much concern over it.

>remembering Toriyama always force fight to unoccupied places

that's largely because he hates drawing cities as a background

>which is the time frame Superman was fighting Zod in MoS.

Huh?

Allow the world to be destroyed, all his friends killed, then kill zod.

Then he'd wish it all fixed.

They didn't make super saiyan blue just to match Toriko. Toriko had already been cancelled for like a year before Resurrection F. Toriko had a bad anime but the manga was legitimately good. It's a shame how it went.

Scream for 12 episodes like he's passing out kidney stones then forget what he was doing and realise he left the stove on

How was this okayed
They didnt say this in the anime did they

>I've never seen DBZ: the post