WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

cbpp.org/research/facts-about-african-americans-in-the-food-stamp-program
africanews.com/2017/12/22/celebration-in-zimbabwe-as-a-white-farmer-returns-to-seized-land//
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the absolute state of Britbongs

First we black their royalty, now we're blacking their most celebrated fictional characters. Who can stop us

It's actually only about 4%

Black males between the ages 15-30

You know his first case will be dealing with racist cops.
"It turns out that Tyrone never robbed the 7/11 and killed Pajeet. It was actually this old rich white guy, Thomas Dunsworth III."
>looks into camera
"I shudder to think how many times tragedies like this have occurred because of racist police."

Wouldn't it be more like 6% seeing as it's black men committing crime

>the topic of remakes hiding behind shitty gimmicks isn't Sup Forums related

Oh no! Will the 900th portrayal of this character on film finally destroy Holmes once and for all because of a casting quirk? Think about what Lucy Lu did to the reputation of Watson!

Wow that was savage

Its likely to be this

This

>Sherlocks first case: the mystery of how young black men commit crime at a staggering rate and when they get caught they pay a punishment

No.....,
Thus can’t be......
Why is muh fictional character black.....
NOOO

>Yo Sherlock, hold up, hold up. Yo Sherlock, where my Killer tape at, God? First of all, where my, where the fuck is my tape at?

>sup, Holmes?

It’ll all be worth it for this.

>Indubitably my dear Watson

They receive punishment, they don't pay it. They pay for their crimes.

Don't bother being reasonable, people here just want to be angry

I'm sick of these lazy posts, they're worthy of niggers themselves. I don't come here to find out what Twitter thinks, put in some effort.

This. It's time for us kangz to take ova, cracka-ass honky.

>casting quirk
At least be honest and say what it is, a gimmick.

Please tell me his last name is Homeboy..I might watch it then.

>american adaptation

>People are very excited by the change.
I hate how media now tells you what you should be thinking so obviously

>"Watson!"
>"What, son?!"

we wuz holmes n shit

>The japanese whitewashing their history
That is so far fetched that you have to really, really try hard to believe it.

Can't he be Sherlock son/grandson instead or some shit?

Sherlock came to US, banged a black girl or his daughter/son banged one, this way you don't need to change it and still get a black sherlock

>darker skin than the average European = sub-Saharan
Great read.

>yo my nigguh LaWatson, after you done dat spliff we gots to go down to the dockyard and do some detectivizing and shit

>reading is hard

Sit down, be humble.

Lmao I can't believe you dumb nuts actually believe this garbage

Sir DIgby cHicke n seaser reportng for duty sir

I'm not even memeing or being contrarian when I say that Lucy Liu is a better Watson than Martin Freeman.

For one, she spends less time lusting after Sherlock's dick.

I wonder what hbomberguy will say about this.

The writing also helps, Martin Freeman's Watson is bipolar as fuck one minute slobbering all over Sherlock's dick, the next minute trying to break away from that psycho cunt and start his own life. Also half of his development is off screen which makes this bipolar craziness more intense.

Lucy Liu's Watson has their motivations explained on screen and developed. It's still very serial and by the numbers, but at least unlike the BBC show, it's not just copy pasted from the books with half assed modernisation.

>one minute slobbering all over Sherlock's dick
Nothing remotely like this has ever happened in Sherlock.

In almost every episode he goes from being "sherlock you're a cunt" to being a giddy fucking child running after him. I was being hyperbolic and wasn't actually meaning sexual acts of a deviant nature.

>In almost every episode he goes from being "sherlock you're a cunt" to being a giddy fucking child running after him.
Because he's an arsehole but also brilliant.

its funny because the Jomon were Ainu, which for the longest time were classified as Caucasian. Now they are Austronesian maybe proto-Caucasian.

tyb Dunsworth

>no shieeet, Sherlock

>Moriarty is his parole officer

Cant be worse than BBCs Sherlock.

>sherlock holmes is a fucking crackhead now
lmao

>enslave blacks for hundreds of years
>give them freedom but put them in ghettos to rot
>don't give them any benefits
>lynching and shit
>wonder WHY are they committing crime
Damn white people are retarded

Excellent reading job, as expected of an American

Fucking Dunsworth the 3rd

it doesn't really matter why though, it's against the law. that's why we incarcerate so many of them. Also they like it because prison has free food and lodging and they aren't known for being industrious except when it comes to rape and murder.

So why is crime so bad in Africa? They didn't have any of those issues.

If it doesn't matter why are you pointing it out in the first place?

Aren't you aware of colonization?

>no one disagreeing with op

Where did the liberals go? There was a shit ton a few months ago.

Please, Sherlock, stop being dead.

>blacks and women are only equal when they are awkwardly shoved into white man roles because no one can be bothered to write them anything else

So what? All the issues you said cause black crime to occur aren't a factor in Africa. Unless you're saying the mere presence of white people in proximity to black people cause a biological reaction in black people and make them commit crimes.

>niggaz came over to have 40s and blunts the shit just came up missing

kek

So what you're saying is we just need to round them up and kill them all? Maybe we can get Colbert or Oliver on our side to convince the liberals it's okay.

Aren't you aware of the horrors of colonization

cbpp.org/research/facts-about-african-americans-in-the-food-stamp-program

>One in three food stamp households is headed by an African American. More than a third of food stamp benefits — over $10 billion per year — are issued to African-Americans. (According to Census data, African Americans make up about 12 percent of the U.S. population.)

So one third of food stamps despite only being 13 percent of the population. Looks like they are taking their share of welfare just fine.

So what? All the issues you said cause black crime to occur aren't a factor in Africa. Unless you're saying the mere presence of white people in proximity to black people cause a biological reaction in black people and make them commit crimes.

>over $10 billion per year
Less than you give to israel every year for some reason. It isn't "fair" tho, white people have never been enslaved

You mean developing their lands into something more than fly cake eating wastelands?

Even Africans know they need whites, yet Americans, who deserve death for being retarded, constantly cry about colonization.

africanews.com/2017/12/22/celebration-in-zimbabwe-as-a-white-farmer-returns-to-seized-land//

Colonization caused it, can't you read?
White people literally just came, killed MILLIONS, enslaved thousands, made them work to death and destroyed their culture. Then just left leaving everything fucked up. Do you really need to ask why is africa fucked up? Same shit happened to south america

The people who believe this probably read it as this photo being from 35,000 B C kek

>tho
Why are there actual niggers on this board? Do you hate yourself or something?

The dutch were colonized by Romans and we came out of it for the better

lmao

I don't care about the stupid racist shit on this board, you are obviously insecure you need to ANONYMOUSLY post this shit on Sup Forums yet bow to the black man in real life, scared shitless of the consequences of offending him

too bad there is documented evidence that pretty much everywhere in Africa was hell on earth before they had any European contact

Ethiopia remained independent during the colonization of Africa, why is that place a hellhole and full of crime?

Yeah 'documented' "evidence" of european ""historians"", kek.

You need to improve your reading comprehension bud

It's like a reverse Uncle Ben

Not our fault niggers couldnt be arsed to record their own history or do anything beyond shit and fuck.

It's hard to develop a country surrounded by fucked-up-by-colonization countries. Also lack of natural resources + refugees post liberation

>make nonwhite character white and its terrible racist whitewashing
>make white character black and youre a terrible racist if you dont like it
I just dont like hypocrisy is all

So they were so inept that in a country bigger than most they had no natural resources, and had no infrastructure to be independent, which every other country of the time were equipped with.

Why they still choose to be ingorant , savage , dirty , obese and stupid in general. There are niggers in America for generations and they still are below any animal in the jungle , in Europe as in USA liberals , media all are on their side and still they fuck it up. How can this be still white man's fault?

Sup Forums get the fuck out

black people are actually hard wired to reject anything "white" which to them means working infrastructure and the rule of law

>The absolute state of American reading comprehension

Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums related I hear.

Go to your safe place on ANY OTHER WEBSITE IN THE WORLD and get out of Sup Forums.

Black supremacists are even bigger retards than white supremacists

>moriarty? is he dead?

I am sorry this place is not a safe place for you. You can always head back to whatever website you visit other than this one. You creatures are just a disease, you can't just have every other place on the web, you need this one too. Just like a disease ravaging a host until it dies. Agent Smith was right about you.

La muerte...

>55 sign
Wasted opportunity

>Thomas Dunsworth III

Oh they are adapting the comic finally?

Masterpiece

Well it's actually more like 6% because most of it is black males. Black females are too busy raising 5 kids on their own.

santa muerto...

strange times