youtube.com/watch?v=Wpr2WvQn-kg
youtube.com/watch?v=tgczLPcV7q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

To this?

to THIS

So did he get his teeth fixed?

to this ?

Bulk up a little, get someone with some style to give you a good wardrobe, hair advice ?

CUTE!

boy sminem cool

In all seriousness, how the fuck did he do this, what the fuck.

Looking at them, the biggest difference is the hair that is no longer on his forehead and now hiding his ears. He still looks the same but with wrinkles (although he got his teeth fixed a bit). In the newer pic his skin is less pink/red and I think he has less freckles (actual freckles and not just birthmarks, makeup can hide that and the redness can be treated if it's rosacea).

Look at his smile here, there are no longer gaps in his front teeth. He definitely got them fixed and whitened as soon as he could afford it. They're still not perfect but more even.

Another thing, he's no longer pasty pale. He has a maintained tan (when people just go to the beach they get an uneven tan but his looks even).

About the hair, I've noticed how he fixes his hair a lot. He has a strong browbone which makes him look manly and someone must've told him to keep him hair up as it makes him look sexier.

He looks fucking garbage here. is the only hair style he looks ok with.

He looks so happy in this pic. I'm just as unattractive and I don't think I've smiled like that since i was 11.

He pulled bitches long before famous.

Yeah that's kinda my point? He's very unattractive and still manage to be happy and live a "normal" life.

>He still looks the same but with wrinkles
He looked wrinklier when he was younger because he had a skinnier face. Also, I don't get why everyone calls him a chinlet

TO THIS

It's called a genuine smile as he doesn't just smile with his mouth but with his eyes and importantly, pulls his jaw back.

This guy explains what it is:
youtu.be/cxzR4n0OHHk

those fucking britbong genetics

Reading comprehension? If it's genuine it means he's happy which was my point.

I don't think he's unattractive. He has that Bendadick Cuminhersnatch kind of attractiveness.

Those ears always bring him down a few points. Good thing he can hide them with his hair

>forgive me grandfather

>the things you have to do to make it in Hollywood
Poor gigolo is screaming inside

Keanu Reeves and Travolta mashup.

neck pill and more testosterone changing his face

His teeth looked fine before. They're actually pretty white. Just not Hollywood fake white.

He's American though?

we forgot the cheese Gromit

He went from being ugly but cute to ugly but handsome. There's something about him that's just attractive, even if it's hard to pin it down.

Well, now he looks aged and wrinkly.

don't think the color was the problem

more like chadam driver

Child Adam Driver with huge ears.

TO THIS

...to this

Adam driver has to play his cards right, he should know that he won't stop people from calling him ugly or making fun of his looks, but he also should know that if someone goes beyond that people will get offended and will defend him because he is a genuinely good guy and has charisma

if he can play like it's normal and okay to be ugly he will win hollywood guaranteed

Been so plebby that you think americans just appeared out of thin air and arent nothing more then A european mix. Mostly British

How out of touch are you?

T H I C C

Twice the wideness, double the fall.

I just don't get this guy. He could do so much better. He must have millions of young fangirls lusting for his cock –especially after the TLJ shirtless scene – and then he goes and marries a 40 year-old roastie.

shes 1 year older than him. Also how does love and marriage work

Is this real?

I can't imagine how much a girl world have to work out to get those shoulders.

How is he so perfect,bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpr2WvQn-kg

Poor guy had to sit in a bathtub with a naked Lena Dunham's foot in his face. Hes a real trooper desu

Nigger you don't throw away your wife for some fetishist fangirl who loves your fame not you anyway.

Admit it: Chadam Driver is your favorite part of the sequel trilogy.

He's the biggest part. No question

these are some facebook-tier "memes"

Feel free to use them, buddy :)

To this?
youtube.com/watch?v=tgczLPcV7q8

TO THIS

>He pulled bitches long before famous.
yeah, because he was a Marine. Nothing gets bitches wet like Marine dress blues, no matter how fucking ugly the Marine wearing them is.

Driver should get an acting lifetime achievement award for being able to act aroused while being next to that she beast

He has an inherent air of masculinity and self-confidence that I can only attribute to his years in the military. He also comes off as self-important yet not narcissistic

daisy or lena? who will adam prefer to fuck?

You marry for personality, not looks, jerkass.

>you marry for money, not looks, jerkass

fixed for you

she has that "im gonna wait until he gets paid every SW dollar then take his house and half of his money" look in her eyes

Odd how they don't have kids so probably this.

what's it with these nu-males who can't grow facial hair? is it something in the water?

why is everyone in the new star wars movies so ugly

she looks like she's on her deathbed already

>shes 1 year older than him.
>dating a chick who's at least not twice as young as you

I heard that she's even younger than him. It's just shitty white genes.

That's what ugly people say.

beards are for farmers and men in the military.
moustaches are for the service
light stubble is for anyone
miscellanous and well groomed facial designs are for eccentrics who are characterful enough to pull it off
clean shaven is for business men.

that's how it is.

>>dating a chick who's at least not twice as young as you
Is it possible to learn this power?

He joined the UNITED STATES MARINE CORP, MAGGOT.

it's called being a male.

He looks like some kind of mythical goblin creature.

Preety people marry for personality too, just because they get to select from a higher tier of people doesnt mean they are going to date someone they hate unless they're a fucking idiot.

>wouldst thou like to live deliciously

That's how they knew he was a good actor.

plenty of nu-males can grow beards just fine

unironically a great phooto.
like shit imagine all the matched you'd get on tinder with such a good pic

He's having a flashback

Thats so weird tho. Its like writing "I have

soyboy spotted