desuarchive.org/co/search/text/damian/
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/Damien/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>BB is more irritating than funny

At least they got one of the characters right

>Damien is Robingod and keeps getting drawn like he's nine instead of 13

He's supposed to be a midget.

>Raven is a "quirky" punk rocker

Comics Raven has always been pretty awful honestly.

>Wally II is the token black guy who panics at everything

I'll give you that.

>BB is more irritating than funny

Isn't he always? At least he's not giving off as many sexual predator vibes as usual.

>why is Starfire even on this team she's like 21

Yeah I agree, that's just fucking stupid.

>Aqualad is SYNERGY and a cock-kisser

>giving a shit about Blaqualad

>tinted hair Raven
is she Asian now?

How is Raven quirky? She seems slightly happier than usual but I wouldn't call her quirky.

Damien is just short.

Wally will become more interesting after the next arc when Priest starts writing him.

BB has always been kind of annoying.I actually think he's less annoying in this run.

Starfire should be on Titans.

Aqualad just got joined so I don't know what to make of him yet.

Titans is for the OG Titans, Starfire is a founding member of the New Teen Titans
I'm glad they kept her older and her relationship with Dick intact, it's too bad that Raven/BB keep getting deaged.

The Titans literall can't think up any way to use their powera that Damian doesn't already have a command word for.

That's hillarious. He knows the Titans powers better than they know 'em themselves

>At least he's not giving off as many sexual predator vibes as usual
That's what sucks about it, how else are we supposed to know that bb is self-destructive emotional wreck if he isn't sexually assaulting someone?

>>This team is fucking awful.

In a good way.

This entire post is fucking awful.

I like TT cartoons and this is the first comic I've read /thread

Even if they did he'd just make one up because he knows they haven't read his books

>This team is fucking awful.
Timfag pls,.

Raven is a fucking cutie.

Your waifu is a rapist. What she did was rape.

>Damian shows ZERO romantic interest in anyone on his team
Reads good, man. Kid has better things on his mind.

Besides, we all know he's lusting for Jon's half-Kryptonian dick. Don't pretend like you haven't read the Christmas issue where he gets Jon that videogame.
>That smug satisfied look on Damian's face as Jon opens the present he got from him

I kinda like black wally/raven

>Kid has better things on his mind.
Like Maps.

I want to fuck both Raven and Starfire.

Maps (as glorious and endgame material as she is) is still an interruption on Damian's quest to become THE BATMAN.

Doubtful he even remembers her.

>>why is Starfire even on this team she's like 21
She's iconic to the roster.

How can one boy be this smug?

>I'm the world's greatest detective
SO HUMBLE, BRUCE.

I see where Damian got it from now.

>your waifu is a rapist
A cute rapist

>busted his ass for years studying under the cruelest most amazing detectives
>keeps up to date with the latest forensic technologies and techniques
>has multiple doctorates and honorary doctorates from the most prestigious schools and professors
>is acknowledged by every foremost authority and institution
>IS the foremost detective in the world 2nd to 1 maybe 2
Fuck off. If I was the best in the world at something and all my peers and contemporaries see me as that it wouldn't even be a pride thing, it's straight up the truth.

It's hot

If he's so good at being a detective, why hasn't he figured out that the Joker and Lex Luthor are the same person yet?

Checkmate, atheists.

Mah Nigga

I don't hate it, but I'm sceptical: What's the attraction between these two?

And don't say BBC. Don't be cliché.

I'd totally play Monk-E Monsters.

She's the mother/big sister figure of the team, like a chauffeur or live-in sitter

>Had a cushy laid-back job on a tropical island where everyone adored her
>Gets kidnapped by a sociopath mini-Batman and forced to babysit a bunch of hormonal teenagers and said midget Robin through life-threatening situations
Being Starfire is suffering.

It's better the BBrae. Any Raven ship that doesn't involve Beast Boy is good with me.

Gotham Academy Second Semester #11, he's back

She's pretty much doomed to become like her father, at least in a few ways. I only ship her with eternal loneliness.

What's wrong with bbrae?

>Tfw there won't be any good artwork of blaqualad kissing cocks because the non crap gay artists don't like black dudes.
It's not fair. It's also rare to find anything hardcore thats not locked behind a patron wall. Patron is cancer.

I mean it's a Teen Titans book, any/all attractions can be explained as hormones honestly.

Wallys off the team after the next arc and the book has been solid. Typical Sup Forums complains about everything thread.

So she can /ss/ with Dicks little brother Damian

>Wally's off already

Really? Isn't a Kid Flash in some form like a key member of the roster? Where is he going to go after?

Yeah but do they have anything in common or is this going to be like that Champions book where failed romantic attempts lead to unnecessary drama and pages filled with boring conversations?

Joining deathstrokes team probably temporary.

>damien and jon getting the after school adventures vibe
>damien and dick getting the comfy dad son adventures in nightwing
>damien abusing the teen titans because he's kind of a lovable dick and just wants whats best

Is Damien the best thing coming out of DC Rebirth?

It's going to be hard to top champions at this point. That book makes ultimatum look good in comparison.

fpbp

Knock that shit on wood, yo. We don't want writers to go even deeper, but I can almost guarantee you now someone WILL go even lower.

>Is Damien the best thing coming out of DC Rebirth?
Thankfully, no.

Deathstroke's new team.

More like the worst. TT is good inspite of him not because of him. It'd be better if Kon was on the team instead of him. The dynamic works better with someone other than damian.

Not to mention he shits on her cause she dated his brother/dad

After reading the few last deathstroke issues. How is this team going to even work.

I have no idea why Damian seems to be so divisive. He's so cute.

>kon

Just fuck off already.

The "I" probably stands for the Ikon suit, but I kind of hope it's for Infinity Inc, because that title is currently non-existent since the JSA are missing

>Damien is Robingod and keeps getting drawn like he's nine instead of 13

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Why hate on better character's than your shitty mary sue?

I deleted that post because someone posted the team cover a few seconds before me.
The team seems to be made up of people who hate Slade, so I imagine that everyone is planning on double-crossing him (except maybe Terra)

It looks like there's a 7 in the emblem too. I'm not too sure what that's all about since there are only six of them there.

I know but that team looks like it's going to explode on contact.

>She's iconic to the roster.
Meaning her time on Outlaws was a disaster, she's the wrong era for Titans, She can't go on Justice League, and we don't want to give her a solo. Though I think that one she had before Rebirth sold enough to be viable as an ongoing so I don't know why.

The recent movies give him a bad reputation.

He is less of a jerk in the comics now than he was originally.
This team is really interesting,I'm getting a Thunderbolts vibe from them.Looking forward to see how Wally interacts with everyone.

most of the time, strenuous physical activity at super young ages stunts your growth.
See most gymnasts for example. It makes sense for Damian to still be drawn like a little kid.
The artists (Save for Pat Gleason) are probably not that thoughtful about it, but that point helps excuse Damian looking more like a child than a young teen

Jericho's Ikon suit is the mark 7:

According to solicits, Slade is thrown into the Speed Force during the upcoming TT arc and comes back out a "changed man" wanting to be a full-on hero, apparently. How he convinces all these people who hate him to team up with him is beyond me though.

Terra is the wild card here,last time we saw her,she wasn't crazy or evil. Knowing Slade he might give her a reason to betray him.

>Thankfully, no.
Timfag pls,

>He is less of a jerk in the comics now than he was originally.
Depends on the comic like in Nightwing and that Burker issue of Batman his brattyness was endering. Sometimes it's just annoying. Probably not helped that every time he gets a new comic he gets reset to asshole mode.

>>Damien is Robingod and keeps getting drawn like he's nine instead of 13
Cass is the new batgod.

>Normal human with no super powers is on a team of super heros

Why the hell is Damian here?

The bat family needs to just dissolve and recognize they're out of they're league.

Do you have an alert set up somehow to go off when anyone on Sup Forums insults Damian?

Damian claims to have physically moved his liver in the last issue of Nightwing to avoid getting gored by a knife. He is the new Batgod

damn, the new art sucks

I think he has healing powers like logen..

>Damian claims to have physically moved his liver in the last issue of Nightwing to avoid getting gored by a knife
Please tell me that you are joking?

I'm glad someone else on this board understands that

Nope:
It could just be Damian being Damian though, and lying about stuff

>Please tell me that you are joking?
cass has killed 1000 guys in tec

Probably just searches for him in the archive.
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/damian/
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/Damien/

isn't wally 13?
they've drawn him as an adult

No matter what you do The people here love me.

It's Deathstroke as written by Priest, exploding on contact is fucking guaranteed.
It was fucking hilarious.
I read comics. I should probably get around to reading all of Perez on NTT and maybe skim the OG Titans run at some point, heard it wasn't good.

Jericho's mask still bothers me. It's not just that only the top of his head is exposed, it's also that the opening is just slightly slanted.

Ah yes, OG Titans like bumblebee and lilith.

>Yeah but do they have anything in common
Bad dads

Lilith was the second to join the core team after Speedy (issue 25). She just wasn't used for years

They joined the team before the NTT roster changeup.

>This team is fucking awful.
so it's business as usual for the Teen Titans.

literally the same face

>more Maps/Damian

Thank you, based God

>kon
>better

pick one and only, do not pass go, do not collect (you)s

Well,I don't know either. Sometimes she looks like she could be the mother of some team member

>Starfire/Damien/Jon /ss/ threesum

That's the point. She's supposed to be the den mother or whatever.

Why hasn't Emiko Queen joined?

>Teen Titans
>being horrible

I'm shocked.

Shocked, I tell you.

That's a good question. Percy must have Green Arrow related plans for her

Ah yes, Daddy Issues. The universal glue that bonds us all.

I'm curious.

When Red Tornado was a member of Young Justice, did the internet frequently complain about him not being "young"?

Do people really not get why a kids team would have an adult mentor character?