This is Mona. Say something nice about her

She's the reason I went from long hair to short. Tfw the reason I look 20x prettier is because I copied a cartoon about weaponised autism

I don't know, she's a role model for autists? yeah let's go with that

If you acted like Mona IRL you'd get bullied.

Show us your fangs.

No she was more of a physical incarnation of the normal/creative people meme and definitely not a rolemodel for aspies. She had many friends and could talk to people just fine, she just took her LARPing way over the top.

I think the creators wanted to make something to encourage kids to go outside, play and be creative. The usual lazy cartoon moral.

Actually she's a role model for schizophrenics.

I wouldn't say it's lazy. It's a generic one, but they did a lot of creative things with it.

Like Mona and her friends were considered weird nuisances by a lot of people, though younger audiences probably wouldn't catch this. And their fucking around ended up helping a lot of people, even if they didn't realize that the world isn't like their LARP stuff.

She's not black.

Then explain the dinosaur footprint, smart guy.

Chuuni!

We need to ban this "this is x, say something nice about them" shit-post template thread type.

Judging by your pic, she has a mean tushie.

Good thing there are no waifus on Sup Forums

She's a nice, normal, girl

was she autistic?

I tell you Mona what I'm going to do
Build a house right next to you

could Eliot kid beat Mona the vampire?

I loved her song in Dangerous Minds.

I could never tell if the monsters were real or if she was just imagining stuff.