You're welcome. Now donate to our Patreon and remember we don't want to be friends with you

You're welcome. Now donate to our Patreon and remember we don't want to be friends with you.

JUST EDIT AND RELEASE THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Why do you faggots still watch this shit channel? Nyx Fears is the new YT king of Sup Forums.

Nyx fears has actually been and still is my favorite reviewer since a long time. I wish he was more popular.

Not till after xmas. Now keep donating.

lazy

It's not laziness, just poor timing. They have to edit out BotW special guest star Max Landis for obvious reasons.

He absolutely is going to be the guest star though isn't he, he went to Milwaukee in late September according to his twitter. They usually film a month or so in advance. It also makes sense they'd get a big guest for a christmas special.

Redlettermedia and the giantbomb fanbase are friendless virgins that hang on the words of obnoxious arrogant faggots

You could have described that as the RLM haters and I would have believed you.

the truth is
those words describe all of us

They shot this Christmas BotW last Tuesday according to Rich on the last Pre-Rec stream.

Of course they won't be friends with me. They only become friends with rapists. I'm just not big enough of a monster to be friends with them.

Damn

Oh okay they aren't editing him out, they just had to shoot a new one really quickly.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Landis was outed as a molester, they are going to Kevin Spacey him out of the video

>someone said x is a molester on twitter
>it means he's been outed
I can't wait till some random chick accuses mike and jay of sexual assault with no proof too

At least you are honest motherfucker, merry xmas for you too.

They're self employed and have a very loyal fanbase, so unless actual criminal charges are involved nothing will probably happen.

>If you want to know our actual feelings on TLJ, donate to our Patreon.

What did Jay mean by this?

Can we all just agree that Jay is the most obnoxious and unfunny of the bunch and that he should stop?

Jay got accused of manhandling someone against their will at The Manhole but they killed that story quickly

Lauren will take these fuckers down, just wait and see

They don't have to be friends with you. They entertain you. Get over yourself and make some friends of your own losers

It's their fault Star Wars sucks.

They're also friends with convicted armed robber Matt Hannon (Samurai Cop).

who isn't?

Nope, there is a reason no more women have been invited back to the show. They don't want any accusations, women are out for blood now and men are scared.

I like that they don't advertise their Patreon (or do the; "like and subscribe" spiel) at the end of their videos.