Why doesn't Yoda (from gennedys clone wars series) just use the Force to sense palpatine...

Why doesn't Yoda (from gennedys clone wars series) just use the Force to sense palpatine? Are we really supposed to believe that a 900-year-old Jedi, the most powerful Jedi of his time, is too stupid to sense the most evil man in the galaxy?

And while I'm on the subject, why the fuck was he OK with using a clone army of soldiers who had been raised from birth to fight and die en masse? Isn't that highly unethical?

Both points are addressed in the films

>"The Dark Side clouds everything, Impossible to see"

>Jedi have been training child soldiers for millennia

Oh, OK, I didn't watch the movies. Only the cartoon.

Should I watch the movies?

I dunno if he was 100% tally-ho on the clone thing. It wasn't really his call to make. It was Palpatine's.

>highly unethical
The experienced, weathered leader of a militaristic order of knights would have a problem with sending trained soldiers to die in a necessary war?

The Jedi are keepers of the peace, not soldiers.

No, they suck.

Even the originals?

Not really, no.

You know what really frazzles my figs?

At the Battle of Geonosis, if Mace Windu hadn't decapitated Jango Fett before the clones showed up, would Jango have started shooting the clones? Would he have been reluctant take their lives?

And how much did Jango understand about Dooku's inside game to set the Republic and Separatists against each other? I guess if he didn't know Dooku is Tyrannus he wouldn't necessairly connect all the dots. But he did go straight from Kamino to Geonosis, so I think it was all tied together. He seems like he could have been a liability to Dooku I guess.

Everyone should watch the prequels at least once so they know exactly how to spot a flawed movie.

The prequels are kino. Fuck what cuck leddit memia says. Watch em.

I recommend watching them with friends and finding a drinking game to play. The prequels are bad, but there are plenty of good lore tidbits.

I doubt Jango really cared about any clone that wasn't Boba. To him it was probably another job.

Watch the Originals, what are you a foreigner?

And yet, they command a military and wield weapons they are trained from childhood to use.

Most soldiers are "keepers of peace". The police are "keepers of peace". Any authoritative figure that actively resolves conflict is a keeper of peace.

i rewatched them as an adult and the magic disappeared

>t. Contrarian

What if I don't have any friends?

>I know high art when I see it
>I say cuck

Makes perfect sense...

Ah, I remember when TFA came out and Sup Forums memed itself into enjoying the prequels out of spite.

Ignore Sup Forums. Watch them if you want and form your own opinion.

Them just watch the red letter media plickett reviews on YouTube, you get the idea of what's supposed to be happening AND why it makes no sense what so ever

>kino
>cuck
Not since the late 00's have I seen cancer so clear, so apparent.

Go away Sup Forums.

Sup Forums being this much of a faggot for listening to rlm