Holy shit why is that yellow robot making jokes every scene, even the serious ones?

Holy shit why is that yellow robot making jokes every scene, even the serious ones?
Are you trying to tell me that the bad guys' "Ultimate Weapon" could be destroyed with a single bomb? What a bait and switch.
Thank goodness for that deus ex machina saving the hero at the end.
Well, at least we can look forward to them explaining this cool-sounding "Clone Wars" in the next movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FranchiseOriginalSin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's a (You)

Why does the file name say "Episode IV-A New Hope Theatrical Release" when it wasn't called that until 1979?

multi-layered shitposting

Me or OP?

You know they show old movies at the cinema right?

Bet you feel like dumb fags now.

Wait, they just killed the old dude in the middle of the movie without explaining any of his motives or backstory?
And why does everybody in the movie have a bad attitude? The farm boy is whiny, the pirate is an asshole, and the princess is kind of a bitch.

This is called "clutching at straws".

Yet people who ignore the flaws of TLJ and enjoy it as a cinematic experience are the idiots.

Liberals everyone, they also want you to believe that an asshole replace a vagina.

Yeah they are. What's your point?

My point is that you have cognitive dissonance so loud my ears hurt.

(you)
You're doing the same thing with ANH

>yellow robot making jokes every scene
citation needed

2/3 main protagonists are Jews!
The tall white guy in the intimidating suit had his voice overwritten by a black guy!
The Empire is all white and based on Nazis!
This is literally white genocide.
Reeeeeeeeeeee I need to go back to Sup Forums and cry.

Kek. That said, the Disney wars really does suck, and the OT really is good.

>Episode_IV-A_New_Hope

is called "star wars", you retard

Both of you are dumb as fuck. No wonder you enjoy TLJ.

>when you think you know what cognitive dissonance is but everything you say is a strawman or false parallel

51% is coming
Lmao

>Disniggers trying to deflect from their awful fanfiction this badly

Assuming you're not trolling

>Wait, they just killed the old dude in the middle of the movie without explaining any of his motives or backstory?

Obi Wan has an entire scene of exposition explaining who he is and that he intended to watch over Luke until he was ready to become a Jedi Knight.

>And why does everybody in the movie have a bad attitude? The farm boy is whiny, the pirate is an asshole, and the princess is kind of a bitch.

It's a realistic depiction of people from wildly different backgrounds thrown into an adventure together, they aren't going to suddenly get along after the first scene, and they're still arguing well into the second movie. It's conflict done well.

there is a tv trope called "original sin". All was there from the beggining but it was controlled and the good things balanced out the shit things. Now no good things to balance, or the bad things are pretty fucking big.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FranchiseOriginalSin

>that prequel defence force quote on the page

>92% rotten tomatoes rating
>over 250 million grossed already

It's canon. Deal with it, asspained fanboy.

It’s easier to suspend disbelief for ANH because it’s flaws aren’t as jarring. Stop pretending to be retarded and just admit the House of Mouse released a turd.

>"This new thing is bad? W-Well this old thing was bad too!!"

>"I refuse to hold a mirror up to my knee-jerk criticisms!!"

OP is right, Star Wars was always terrible.

I agree, that's true of OP.

>resorting to "le Star Wars was always terrible maymay"

This is like when someone runs out of bullets and resorts to throwing the gun.

Imagine being this mad.

Friendly reminder that Star Wars is the best that this franchise has to offer and the Last Jedi is the worst.

Star Wars > The Empire Strikes Back > Return of the Jedi > Revenge of the Sith > The Phantom Menace > Attack of the Clones > The Force Awakens > Rogue One > The Last Jedi

You don't need to add that last part. This is a shitpost thread.

>Wait, they just killed the old dude in the middle of the movie without explaining any of his motives or backstory?

He was a good friend.