Jessica Jones #8 storytime

Being Maria Hill is suffering edition

Damn, my internet is even slower than usual.

Yeah that was a really dick move Maria. Especially since SHIELD already knew who Luke and Jessica were, what is the point of registering them?

>These Avengers and Inhumans
Stop blaming other people for your fuck-ups.
You got fired because you created an illegal super prison with a Cosmic Cube you were supposed to destroy.

>They throw us to the wolves
Is this how Bendis seriously think things work with spies? They still have valuable information, the "wolves" might get it.

Man, Bendis really buys into some deep conspiracy stuff.

>Rich asshole had nothing better to do thant get good in bed
>I had a job to go to
That's not how it happened at all you liar. You were both penniless jobless fugitives and he was amnesiac.

Bendis is really obsessed with this "there's loads of Spider-People" thing, he even had a Badoon say it.
And there's not 25, it's barely even 10.

Is anybody reading?

Yes best comic marvel has put out in years

>Yes best comic marvel has put out in years
Seriously? I'm not saying this is bad, but I think there are much better comics out there.

I was just kidding. But I cant think of any comics marvel is publishing now that are much better. Maybe Nova and Iron Man/Doom?

I'm surprised Bendis had Jessica know what an LMD was, especially since he explains it on the next page. He usually likes having his characters be ignorant.

Ultimates, USAvengers, CA: Steve Rogers and Uncanny Avengers at the top of my head.

And that's that, hope you enjoyed. My slow internet has made this one of my least enjoyable storytimes.
Next time: Sharon continues to be Bendis' Maria Hill stand-in even though Maria Hill is also in this book

why is he shitting on luke now? wasn't he the one to pair them up
what the fuck bendis

Thanks OP

He may not have remembered fucking thousands of women, but the penis never forgets.

Oh shit, it's the infamous Johnny Storm photo.

>Published Wednesday
>Storytimed Friday

Is Bendis finished?

It's Thursday, user.

I don't see this as shitting on Luke. That's like saying this entire series is shitting on Jessica.

Not exactly reading, no. It's late, I came home from work and I just don't have the strength for Bendis speak. More like skimming really.

>The government brainwashes people into not trusting SHEILD.

"Stupid" doesn't even begin to describe this.

What happens when there's an alien invasion, and SHEILD are the only ones who can transport refugees to safety? What if people prefer to stay and die because they're afraid they might experiment on them or something?

And why would the government even need to brainwash people for this? Over in the real world people have a tendency to always mistrust secretive intelligence agencies that do shady stuff.
And if the government can brainwash people to that easily, why not brainwash them for other things? Like brainwash them into voting a certain way or hating whatever country you want?

Wait...what if this is the canon explanation for why Marvel citizens are stupid?

>>Raindrop
What?

>>Phone gets shot
>>Fine the next panel
What?

Does Bendis just really hate Sharon Carter?

>Yeah that was a really dick move Maria. Especially since SHIELD already knew who Luke and Jessica were, what is the point of registering them?

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

He's just writing Sharon Carter the same way he would write Maria Hill.

Has David Mack (cover artist) done anything since Kabuki?

reading bump

>it's a Hollingsworth can't even save the art issue

Damn

joan jett?

I'm probably hoping for to much, but first that cop with the ridiculous purple bow tie. Now Maria saying Jessica is purple. Is anyone else hoping its hints of Killgrave coming eventually?