That episode where the guys punished Sal by fucking his mom in front of him

>that episode where the guys punished Sal by fucking his mom in front of him

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L1tYOz3A9TI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdAxDJT9KoM
youtube.com/watch?v=2Szzj6XN6pA
youtube.com/watch?v=OS8PRso0z8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when is Sal actually gonna come out of the closet?

How did Q survive that beheading it looked real does he have a twin brother?

Sal = Murr > Q > Joe

>that episode where Sal gets fired for going on some shitty creek and the cave podcast

murr sucks

>that episode where Sal had to shit on the floor in front of the blind man and make him slip on it

nigga stop u made juice come out my nose

such a weird fucking show, just a bunch of dads telling jokes that go from cringeworthy to "how the fuck do they get away with that" racist dad humor

The real order is actually the exact opposite of this.

>That episode where Sal covers Joe's son in a blanket and tells him to fuck his ass at Gunpoint

holy kek

>the one where they sexually torture Q

That one made me uncomfortable.

He and Sal have the best punishments, not even close
>le skoopski potatoes!
>le wacky shamelessness

Joe is garbage and always slides by, they need to really punish him

Sometimes it's just horseshit
>Sal, pop a balloon behind that fat guy!
>does it and passes

>Joe, pull down that broad's skirt!
>what no I can't do that
>fails

Murr is literally the bravest of all of them

sal is the patrician choice

anyone who likes Murr is clearly a beta who finds him "relatable"

>that episode where Sal was told to kneel in front of the riverbed and think about tending the rabbits before they shot him in the head

>le Crangis McBasketball
>le Im scared of cats!

Q and Joe are the only 2 who have any masculine qualities. Sal is an obvious closet case and Murr is the definition of Metrosexual.

Q - /soc/
Joe - Sup Forums
Murr - /r9k/
Sal - /lgbt/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L1tYOz3A9TI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdAxDJT9KoM

that episode where they shit in others' mouths and then piss on each other assholes, while their Mom blows a homeless man

that show is unwatchable
assholes just laughing at unfunny things

The cats thing is stupid but the Wedding Speech, Bingo Hall, and tattoo > all of joe and q's punishments combined

You fags know this gay show fake right?

Love these guys, me and my sister went to see them live in January, they had Owen Benjamin as the warm up act and the whole night was great, they showed a lot of unseen videos and sketches they had done themselves. The only thing I didn't like was when Q started talking about how black people are singled out by the police and white people have no worries in the world it got so awkward and quite and then Joe interrupted him and said "Hey buddy, look at this audience, that joke will not work here" and everyone laughed and the tension was gone. There was like 13000 white people as the audience. Joe saved Q's ass.

Oooohhh, we got a wise guy ovahere.

Hey user, tell us more how hidden camera shows have scripted bits, because I've never heard such things.

Also Murr is quite annoying, he never shuts the fuck up and he loves being the center of attention, the way he acts just makes me want to punch him.

that episode where Sal says we all should shoot japanese just like his grandad did in WWII

>he actually says it at 3:20

youtube.com/watch?v=2Szzj6XN6pA

youtube.com/watch?v=OS8PRso0z8Q

>that punishment where they made Sal piss his pants like an invalid while locked in a room with a bunch of other people

they went too far with this one

>it's real