She's almost the worst character, fucking pig who calls someone "Dicknuts" five times an episode. Very unoriginal

She's almost the worst character, fucking pig who calls someone "Dicknuts" five times an episode. Very unoriginal.

But then there's Cyril. TRULY the worst character. What a fucking spaz.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nanasushibear/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i appreciate pam because i like to watch ladies make toilet

>make toilet

You don't seriously call it that, do you?

What do you think they're doing in there, constructing the porcelain from scratch?

Why else do you think they take so long?

I want Pam to sit on me

But that's wrong. She's the best girl.

>worst character
>cyril figgis, GOAT accountant, the man who cucked Lana and got away with it
>not cheryl tunt, who exists to spout randumb lines and look vaguely attractive (even Malory beats her out in that regard)

>what do you think they're doing in there, constructing the porcelain from scratch?

t. woman

Don't act like we don't know what you do in there.

She's the best though. Second is Cheryl, third is Lana.

not liking the best girl and pound for pound best fighter in ISIS/drug running ring/figgis detective agency.

user there is no hope for you.

DUDE EAT LMAO

And then they went off the fucking deep end and made her an underground boxer, which was only the beginning. Also, her eating all the fucking cocaine all the fucking time was fucking annoying as hell.

He didn't get away with it, retard. Archer cucked him hardcore, without even knowing it. Cyril is a dumbass, his bitchness is annoying, and every time he yells "Suppressing fire!" I cringe.

Cheryl is literally the best side character. She's not randumb all the time, mostly she's just crazy. Honestly, she probably has some of the best lines in the whole show, just because of how sarcastic she can be in a given situation.

t. piggies
oink oink
disgusting

Pam is canonically fantastic at sex. Sign me up.

Ok, so you're listing all of her positives and you still think she's a bad character?

What's your game man?

>didn't get away with it
>archer is stuck with the hypocritical psycho that is Lana, who stole his sperm to make a baby because of her insecurity
>Cyril is not

He got away with it, dummy.

And Cheryl is pure Reddit xD tier. Her one good line was when she called out Lana for staying with isis in spite of everything

She's annoying and they literally tacked all that stuff on in a laughably amateur attempt to make her likable. Pam is as close to a Mary Sue as the show gets, when she should just be a landwhale, period.

Do you know what the word "cuck" actually means, or are you just paid to be stupid? Sometimes Cheryl is cancer, but mostly not. Maybe you didn't pay close enough attention to the context there, sport.

You're probably just realizing how many jokes are recycled shamelessly. I got real into the show until it started to dawn on me. I thought it would evolve but nope.

Ok buddy.

"Dicknuts" is different. I know exactly what you're talking about, but at least they change it up a little with each iteration. It's like they wanted to give Pam and only Pam a little "HAHA SHE DID IT AGAIN!" only it comes off as the worst possible version of recycling. I truly hate it.

At least "phrasing" died a horrible death.

Absolutely disgusting.

Whatever you say bro.

>Do you know what the word "cuck" actually means

Are you implying Lana is NOT a cuck? Because that would be false, junior.

At least you agree Cheryl is cancer, especially compared to Cyril who actually contributes to episodes now and then outside of being low-quality waifubait

Clearly "suppressing fire" only makes you cringe because you don't have the balls to withstand such a badass battlecry

>Or are you just paid to be stupid?
Of course not, I'd never try to steal business from you

Cheryl is objectively the worst.

She serves no real function in the story anymore. Her wealth hasn't been relevant since forever.

Her dynamic with everyone is shit. Everyone hates her and she hates everyone, it's not fun to watch when every other character has moments of genuine camaraderie intermixed with the catty fights.

She's not funny or unique on her own. She's a drug addict who shit-talks people, despite having no personal skills or ability to defend herself.

She never develops at all over the course of the series. Literally every other main character has undergone some form of arc or change, Cheryl has only gotten more obnoxious and useless over the seasons.

>Cheryl is literally the best side character because I want to fuck her

Why use so many words when this would hvve done the job just the same, user?

Huh, I guess when you put it like that, Lana is a total cuck. All your other points are shit, though.

Obviously, you're not watching Dreamland. She's the best character at the moment. But yeah, other than this weird season, Cheryl has kinda peaked. Still better than Pam.

By that logic, Kreiger's waifu is the best side character.

>Lazy lazy, fatty fatty gaijin wheeeeee!

I wants to suck her tiddies like a starving orphan

CUT ME DOWN

If she opens her mouth, will I find Gepetto building a fire?

How is it that Pam, of all people, ended up getting the most character development of anybody in this goddamn show?

Not that I mind...

>But then there's Cyril. TRULY the worst character. What a fucking spaz.
You're just jealous that Cyril has a bigger cock than you, OP.

>DUDE ____ LMAO

kys you pathetic meme loving fucktard

I fucking hate Cyril. So. Fucking. Much. It almost seems impossible that there's a character on the same damn show that I hate more, but life does have its miracles.

DUDE CATS LMAO

Rank em'
Cyril>Krieger>Ray>Malory>Archer>Pam>Lana>Cheryl

1. Archer
2. Lana
3. Malory
4. Cheryl
5. Kreiger
6. Ray
POWER GAP
7. Cyril
POWER GAP
8. Pam

Ass.

Fucking fight me

Okay?

Archer > Lana > Mallory > Krieger >= Pam > Ray > Cyril > Cheryl

>Worst character is Cyril
>Not Krieger
Literally why haven't they fired his ass?

Because he's their Q? Duh.

Can you imagine what he'd do if left unsupervised? Not even Mallory is that callous, and she's a half-step removed from being an actual super-villain.

Yeah, I'm going to need a name. For research.

Barry did actually.

>the you realize Barry is the fastest man alive

It was right there the whole time.

It's in the filename, you dunce.

>Mallory doesn't know who Vader nor Palpatine is

Goddamnit, now i wish I had never watched Star Wars, so that I could be as based as her. What the fuck am I doing with my life?

cocaine pam was best girl though

I love Archer discussions.
Everyone is so equally irredeemable that no one can agree on who is the worst character.

Its Cyril.

No way, dude. Cocaine Pam was absolutely the worst iteration. And her boobs were unbelievably huge compared to her torso. They even made a point of it, Archer's eventual shit taste notwithstanding. Total yuck.

Almost.

>And her boobs were unbelievably huge compared to her torso
THIS IS A PROBLEM HOW

Maybe if you're a degenerate who likes his boobs as big if not bigger than a woman's head.

How are cocaine pam's tits /d/ worthy. Yeah they're big but they don't seem impossible

>degenerate
people using this word unironically while posting on Sup Forums are the most deluded retards here

They are. Impossible. Especially since she can still swing like a rented mule kicks and not fall flat on her ass. Plus whatever else comes from losing a ton of weight after being a whale. I don't know for sure, since I'm not a fatty, like...I want to say at least half of all Pam fans. Pfans. Pamans. Damnit, I had something...

Well, there's Sup Forums and then there's /d/.

No, take your attitude back to Facebook and quit pretending you know this site.

Probably more of a /d/eviant than you could ever dream to be, faggot. That doesn't mean I air my dirty laundry on Sup Forums. Or at all. Anywhere outside a pink board.

Pamhandler?

Either way at the very least Cocaine poovey is built like an Amazon or something. And who doesn't love amazons

That's better, but more sounds like someone who rode the town Ferris wheel and carousal mixed into one.

Yes but...also, she kept her piggy face. It was very mismatched, not hot at all if you looked above, you know, the collarbone. Also also, the constant "HMPH!" when she ate anything. Worse than "Dicknuts."

Well it's okay to have opinions but it's just retarded to call it /d/

It's borderline inflation, and it's not even the good kind. Definitely not something I want to see from a FX cartoon that should focus on anyone BUT the SHITTIEST character despite making said SHITTIEST character the most ham-fistedly developed. And, by the way. Archer and Archer/Lana are, hands-down, the most developed character and relationship, respectively, in the show anyway. Pam is just a fucking sideshow with big tits who had a tight waste for ONE SEASON.

who still has a fatty face
oink oink
yuck

>And, by the way. Archer and Archer/Lana are, hands-down, the most developed character and relationship, respectively, in the show anyway
holy shit do you need fries with all that salt

You're a woman, aren't you? You write like you have a vagina.

Uh, no? I'm just laying down the truth, Fattum MacDonald. Pam is shit. Cyril is shit. Everyone else is great. Deal with it.

no u

That explains it.

Don't you know the rules? There are no girls on the Internet. Jesus, it's Sup Forums 101. Fuck off.

Nana Bear

How the fuck can you hate her? She's fucking great. I say worst is either Lana or Cheryl. Pam is actually interesting.

Pam is a creative hack's worst version of a hackjob character, only it's an ugly, fat woman.

Pam was crazy hot when she was doing coke.

crazy annoying

>Nana Bear
instagram.com/nanasushibear/?hl=en

oh my

She's so fucking cool, I think I could fall in love with her.

kek

Didn't Archer say she was one of the best, if not THE best he'd ever had?

Also I like that they're actually friends (or were for a bit at least, I've not seen all the latest stuff). That's some pretty solid development right there