The Ugly Duckling

What exactly was the moral behind the Ugly Duckling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q50A-ylZPIk
hca.gilead.org.il/ugly_duc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being different doesn't mean you're ugly.

Be careful who you bully in middle school

youtube.com/watch?v=Q50A-ylZPIk

That cuckholdry is a sin?

Basically this - if you're insecure about your appearance as a kid, you'll probably grow out of it. Unless you don't, then you're fucked.

Kinda depends on the interpretation, I think.

Being different isn't bad.
People change.
Don't trouble yourself with those who are clearly bad for you.
A lot of people are awkward, it doesn't mean they'll stay that way.
That sort of stuff.

Oh you goyim thought I was ugly well now I'm in charge of your banks.

Dont make the choice to be ugly when you're born

If you have autism, you're literally a different species from everyone else. It's hard when you're a kid, but when you grow up you'll see how beautiful you are in your own unique way. Everyone else will still think you're retarded, though.

The girls who are ugly in school often become super models later.

For some reason I found this post quite touching.

Ugly boys usually die or work as a self-stocker when they grow up, though.

naah, these are just the stories you hear.
99% of models were always pretty. It's just that nobody shares the "inspiring story" of a girl who was pretty and became a model.

Late bloomers are a thing.

If you're ugly, find other ugly people to be miserable with.

Context matters. Even when you think it doesnt. Even when you dont know it exists.

There is usually a logical explanation for everything.

If you're ugly and socially inept you'll be considered an outcast, which is how Sup Forums first started.

What does this have to do with Sup Forums besides the gay hbo version?

That retards should not be parents.

Seriously, how hard is it to keep track of how many fucking eggs you laid? You sit there, in some stupid nest you spent way too much time building because your stupid fucking duck brain can't tell a stick from a piece of dog shit, popping out these goddamn eggs and you can't be bothered to fucking keep count?

Then you pay so little attention to your kids you don't notice some lazy ass fucking swan dumping her kid in your nest because she's a good girl who made a mistake and just can't deal with all this responsibility right now (because that thing sure as hell wasn't there when she built the nest). And then you don't notice the extra fucking egg in your nest despite the fact that it's way fucking bigger than all the others. Surely you'd remember shitting something that size out your duck vagina or whatever ducks have, but you don't because you're fucking retarded.

Then they all start to hatch and suddenly there's one extra duckling that looks completely different from the others and you just...what exactly?

>"Hurr durrr guess I just forgot about that one'

No. Fuck you. You stupid retarded waste of bird shot. The dinosaurs died so you could exit and this is the best you can do?

Fuck this story.

There's a lot of Sup Forums adaptations of the ugly duckling. See

Are Swans the Basketball Americans of the Bird kingdom?

In Hans Christian Andersen's earlier version, the mother duck actually does wonder if the ugly one is actually a turkey at first. She decides he must be a duck because he's very good at swimming, just like the other ducklings.

hca.gilead.org.il/ugly_duc.html

>duck vagina or whatever ducks have
It's a cloaca.

In R34, you can draw whatever you want, and not adhere to the disgusting rules of our reality.

Fictional or not, why are mother ducks one of the biggest assholes in existence?

Is Rio the Ferngully of Moana?

Don't pass up on ugly girls because they can get insanely hot later in life I wish I had listened

Puberty is one hell of a drug.

Yes. The ducks were obviously evil white men trying to bring the Ugly Duckling down.

The only three things male ducks are capable of is swimming, flying, and rape (and occasionally walking, when they're not doing the other three).

Genetics are pretty much impossible to fight, but if you're lucky, all your good genes might just be waiting to activate after puberty.

But if not, you're fucked m8.

Yes, that's true. But at least the male ducks aren't judgmental bitches that hog the road all day while you're on your way to work unlike the mothers.

>Loud
>Destructive
>Unpredictably violent
>Portrayed as beautiful by the (((media))) for no reason

Ducks are actually one of the few birds the have penises and vaginas.
In-fact, ducks would rape so much that the female ducks evolved spiral maze vaginas.
In response the males just evolved spiral penises

I guess there is a (((new))) meme I don't know about.

Your use to society will give you a better place in it than just society's superficial appreciation of you.

Being different doesn't mean you're ugly.
You can always become beautiful.
People can change.
Choose friends well.

Everyone's missing the real moral. The real moral is even if you are shitty growing up, symbolized by the "duckling" being ugly, if your parents are priveleged, then you will be too. See: affluenza teen, Donald Trump

"The moral of the story is that we can all grow up to be beautiful. Yes, Bart?"
"Including me?"
"No. Not you, Bart."

bump

But baby swans aren't really ugly. Just different colored ducklings.

And then they get a statue and beloved children's picture book dedicated to this dickery.

For What? Nothing is coming out of it.

Unacceptable.

Ducks are crazy when it comes to mating, man. Male ducks are extremely sexually aggressive, they have those barbed explosive corkscrew penises, females have those corkscrew vaginas that go in the OPPOSITE direction and even have fake dead ends in them; ducks are all so crazy when it comes to that stuff.

I dunno, I think ducklings may be cuter.

It was on page 10 and I didn't want it to fall off before I finished typing a reply.

I don't do guilt.

>duck mating season at the zoo I work at
>have to listen to the screams of the ducks all day
kill me

>guilt