Gantz O

Now that the dust has settled, how good was it?

probably the best Gantz adaptation.
Actually better if you haven't read the manga or seen the anime.
Yest still a great sequel to the anime. almost picks up where it left off.

It was okay, the anime was better up until where they went full OC in the last 6-7 episodes or so.

O made a bunch of changes to accomodate new viewers and it resulted in a lot of exposition. Although I hope they'll make another one. If they could make like 4 shitty resident evil CG movies I don't see why they can't make some decent Gantz movies.

this isn't the anime board...

...................wow..........you're right.................................

the animation was off, necks were really messing with me. And I'm a fan of the Resident Evil animated movies, this just wasn't up to that level

>And I'm a fan of the Resident Evil animated movies
So you're an idiot, good to know.

I was almost exactly like the manga

Not really

It was good for what it was, and I think that people in the west tend to take for granted how much better the CGI in this movie is compared to other Japanese productions, so it has that going for it. But it doesn't really do a good job of introducing the series to newcomers, in my opinion. I have heard people say they've never read Gantz and still liked the movie, so maybe it's not as much of an issue as I thought.

It was pretty great, but I expected nipples on the female cast and not just the monsters.

Wasnt sexy enough. Had my wee wee out the whole time. It was cool though but I wanted to jack it, my man.
Weeb friend showed it to me. Any more cool chink shit?

Ive never seen the anime or read the manga and I enjoyed it. Hopefully we get another one. Should be a lot cheaper if they can re-use character models, no?

It was okay. Felt more like they were trying to flex their CG talent as opposed to telling a cohesive/interesting story.
Great fanservice if you're a fan of Gantz. Probably confusing to most of the people who are unfamiliar with the series.

>had my willie out the whole time
>weeb friend showed it to me

Fuck off to Sup Forums.

I think the first three seasons of the anime were the only thing really worth checking out. This was merely ok, was like a bonus story that had zero weight to it, the rolling giant decapitated head was fucking great.

He's used to it bro. I mean it's not always out but sometimes a movie is hot and I gotta jack off.

t. Sup Forumsshitter

I thought the anime series only got one season?

never mind, it got two.

Level with me, I loved the manga. Will I like this?

It's alright, the changes they made were a little jarring, they cut out some good characters and made it so that the Osaka mission is Katou's first Gantz mission. I don't recall if he even knows who kurono is in the film either.

Thats fucking gay. Is Kaze and Takeshi still there?
I nearly cried numerous times when Takeshi fiest died, was threatened and Kaze took him in. When he did his first back throw I cheered irl

>it's a "Sup Forums reject posts on Sup Forums" episode
What's the matter, too scared to post on Sup Forums?

Nope, they were cut for some reason. It's still worth watching but the little changes really took away from the potential.

It was an interesting idea to essentially plop new viewers in the middle of an act and flesh out an entire film around it, but ultimately I didn't feel like it worked. In theory this was a film about all the interesting parts of a movie without the setup and wrap up ending, and in that sense it worked, but it still felt padded with a lot of 'reel missing' moments. Animation was gorgeous, action was amazing, and for what little they had they decently fleshed out the characters.

I wanted more, but would be fine if that's all.

>and made it so that the Osaka mission is Katou's first Gantz mission

Untrue, they explain at the end Katou got out of Gantz, then died again. They specifically mention they wondered if he was going to remember Kei at the end, but brush it off that it might be better if he doesn't know who saved him.

Not enough sex/10
A solid 6/10 otherwise

BIG SHOOTER IKI ISOIDE BLAZING
BEAT YOU UP KIRI HIRAITE BREAK
SHOT SHOOTER IKI ISOIDA CRAZY
SHOUJUN AU SHIKIN KYORI DE BREAK

Fuck. Literally killed my interest.
Thats a compliment.

another CGI movie when?

The pacing was bad, but pretty great compared to a lot of japanese media.

I thought he remembered dieing and asked everyone about Kurono and titty monster #1 in the movie. But they just give a him the look and he knows kurono died and they didn't resurrect titty monster.
Kurono buys his freedom and Reiko resurrects Kato for him.

I don't remember Kaze and Takeshi in space. I think they may have died during the vampire arc, so they wouldn't show up in Osaka.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yep, they cut out the part where the dude blows his load in the giant lady made out of little ladies.

>Player 4 start
No!

They survived, the final page of the manga shows Kaze with Takeshi on his shoulder meeting Kurouno and Katou on the beach.

MUH DICK

I've not seen the manga or anime, but thought it was pretty good. I originally watched it 'cause of this image and was a little buttblasted there wasn't anything as lewd. Pretty predictable plot overall, with him using his points to res that girl being obvious as fuck, but whatever they pulled it off pretty well.
The 'twist' at the end that he'd been in the game before just raised questions about why everyone was pretending to not know him, but whatever.

I want to FUCK Reika.

they feared that Katou would use his points to ressurect Kurono if they were to tell him about what happened last time. They thought he deserved his freedom and that's why they pretended not to know him so he wouldn't ask any questions.

*resurrect