I've been wanting to kill myself since I saw this episode

I've been wanting to kill myself since I saw this episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FkAQfuCLyFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jackie is now in 6 thread header images. Calm down.

The emphasis is on Star though.

>Thread header images

I dont know where to tell you to go back to because I don't know where people talk like that, but please go back there.

Point still stands

Do it.

And you should do it, just like everyone who watches this shit show.

Do it

>6
check'd

Eh, Star's gonna get him in the end. And Jackie will have taught him a few tricks by then. Win-win.

Can the shiprage false flagging meme end?

What?

Damn, Star's getting cucked hard.

Is Nefcy a massive cuck queen? I can't imagine someone being able to write a scene like this unless they experienced it themselves.

women are the biggest cucks

They say to write what you know

;-;

this, desu

It's good writing. Showed this scene to 8 people I know. 7 were negatively affected by it, all over 26 years old, the last one was a self proclaimed "INTJ" brony.

It's a big fear among a lot of us to end up in that exact situation. I'm not saying it's bad writing, but I think shock value is most of it.

Wanting ain't doing.

>I've been doing to kill myself since I saw this episode.
That doesn't make sense user.

That scene was heartbreaking

You could tell how much it hurt her based on her facial expressions even though she tried her best to fake it.

So is Star supposed to be Nefcy's self-insert or something?

Worst part is Jackie did nothing wrong, neither did Marco. Star was just being nice, yet she brought it upon herself.

That picture is even more heartbreaking.

>Jackie lynn thomas likes this

Pow, right in the kisser

Who sits around making these? Fucking kill me.

reminder that this is the future, and social media is only becoming more and more popular.

These make me laugh so hard.

Are these edits of real posts? Keep them coming

I decided I'm not going to kill myself because I'd rather save Star. This is just too cruel.

fuck

I'd say she dodged a bullet there.

Never fall for a Mexican.

yo what episode is this

Just Friends...
>Jarco/Markie won't last any longer in season 3, I presume.

For how much longer we can't really say but you're basically right, they're gonna hit more than just a rough patch now

They're breaking up in early season 3.

suffering, the episode

Just keep telling yourself that. It'll make the heartbreak when Marco and Star agree to remain as close friends even more sweeter.

Sometime in season 3, can't guarantee early though. Marco may try to hold off the decision as long as possible

I understand why teenage girls kill themselves now.

Yep

Nefcy's favorite anime is Sailor Moon

Sailor moon had boys?

>All the couples kissed during the Just Friends song
why

Plot

Everybody's felt something like this at least once, dude.

>Last image
>Even the heart on her shirt is broken

damn the little touches in this show are brutal. That whole episode gets rougher everytime I watch it

I'm glad this show exists so we can see the girl side to getting cucked like this. Every other cartoon has a guy in this situation. You know I don't think I've seen another cartoon have the MC actually get cucked (yeah I know the word is being used incredibly wrong) to the extent of having the girl he likes kissing another dude.

Starfan13 is her self-insert (and voiced by her).

Forums from 2003

>forums

???

well dont let us stop you

I don't think everyone's held hands with their crush as the crush was kissing someone else.

i wanted to die the second i made the mistake of watching this show

It had one boy which everything happened to.

they were doing it ironically

I don't even watch this show, but it's awaken by cuckquean fetish.

Why were there boys kissing boys and girls kissing girls during that scene? Had to be a joke, right?

Cartoon mexicans don't count.

believe it or not user, but not every couple goes XY

Its just virtue signalling for some mad brownie points.

>Jackie Lynn Thomas likes this

Waaasiktilan! Elbow from the sky!

Somebody's been burnt. :(

We need more.

Are people really this pathetic?

Now that Lars from SU is confirmed flip, when will Janna get her deserved character arc and become most powerful party member and win the MarcoBowl?

Yes, but she also knows how to tell a story hence the updated opening with no Jackie present. She knows how to make people really want something hence the shit Star goes through.

whats up with all this writers nowadays projecting their issues into their series? Do they think people can sympathise with them? This scene was fucking hilarious and will be remembered as one of the best anime betrayals out there.

>nowadays
You mean "since story-making was first conceived".

>This scene was fucking hilarious
Yes, it was.

>one of the best anime betrayals out there
Can't wait for Monster King Marco to betray Star.

lol who kisses a girl while holding another girl's hand up in the air like that, wtf is going on in that scene

Marco and Jackie was just caught up in the moment and forgot the third wheel. Hence why Marco tried to apologize to Star.

Because most people don't respond to this situation with laughter. Oh well. I guess you're too edgy for us.

Still think there would be absolutely no sympathy in this situation if the genders were reversed.

Not him, but come on, look at the OP image. That's funny.

Well, duh.

>I guess you're too edgy for us.
stop being so corny this scene was supposed to be taken humorously.

both of those posts are based on real ones where the roles are switched and the guys getting shit on

>still no news
So this is Nefcy's wrath.

I don't think it was SUPPOSED to be taken humorously, but you CAN take it humorously if you find it funny. No-one's going to stop you, and plenty of people here agree with you

We were already told Season 3 is coming this summer.

We don't have an exact date yet, expect it around July or August

Russian detected

I just want a trailer of season 3.

youtu.be/FkAQfuCLyFQ

You guys have seen this right?

>blank spellbook and glossaryck nowhere to be found
>now Glossaryck is fine and with Toffee
What does it mean?

Pretty sure there was only one gay couple and it was M/M

Also the answer is that Nu-Disney probably forced it since it's the "new way forward" for them.

>implying there wouldn't be gay couples at a boy band concert

Glossaryck is the most powerful being in the universe. The universe is just lucky he only cares about training the heir to the wand.

I have a question: Why does Toffee keep Bird and Spider around?

>why does toffee keep bird and spider around?

Probably because they saved Toffee's ass before when he was still a wand?

Buff Frog sucker punched Ludo that one time, remember?

In "Is mystery"? Seems a stretch. Maybe absorbing a magical artifact of doom has unforeseeable consequences, involving Ludo still having control. It's the only explanation, really. Ludo still has to be in there if his girls are in megazord mode. I doubt there was so much foreshadowing about "Ludo needs help" just for it to end with "lol no he ded it's just me, toffee".

>blank spellbook
It's important to remember that Star's spells, she just "makes up". They aren't actually in the book. She can't levitate an apple, but she can recreate the fucking Tree of Life. There's a theory that her "all seeing eye" spell isn't the actual spell in the book but just her insane talent replicating what she imagines the spell should do, which is why she can use it as a portal if she tries hard enough.

So, Star is some sort of savant that has less use for the book and benefits more from her imagination and keeping emotions balanced. I would guess Glossaryck is keeping the content of the book hidden from toffee, or toffee has absorbed the book in some way.

I think it's cute that Nefcy voices a character like her. Shows how much she's a fan and proud of her own work.

I haven't

To be fair, she always encouraged them to have a relationship together, but that may just be because she was almost certain that Jackie had absolutely no interest.

Also, is this a child's cartoon or my favorite soap opera? Because I'm starting to think it's made more for people like Sup Forums than the former

>soap opera
Nah, Marco is not rich, doesn't have his own hacienda, and doesn't have an overbearing mother that wants to set him up with another girl while also trying to sabotage Marco's relationship with Marco through illicit means.

>because she was almost certain that Jackie had absolutely no interest
Where's the proof of this

>sabotage Marco's relationship with Marco

MarcoxMarco fanfics when?

The proof is that she ended up being jealous once they finally hooked up. Proving that all the times she tried to help Marco flirt with Jackie and give him girl advice were all just humoring him. And, well that's just how girls are. They expect you to make the first move and Marco never would. Both Star and Marco had very strong feelings for each other but they were both too anxious about it to confront each other about it. There were many times when Marco was trying to hint at having a romantic relationship with Star, such as the bloodmoon ball, only to get rejected, and vice versa. They were both too afraid of ruining what they had