Instead of rebooting it with other actors, can't they just make a continuation series with CGI...

Instead of rebooting it with other actors, can't they just make a continuation series with CGI? the original actors could lend their voices, canon wouldn't be interrupted bc of David Boreanaz aging, fans would watch and actors would still get paid. Why hasn't anyone done this?

to have realistic enough cgi to appeal to wide audience would be too expensive.

a basic animated show would be too niche and fail because western audiences don't take cartoons that aren't comedy seriously.

I used to love this when I was a kid in the 90's. Can't believe I was ever this cringy.

that's what I mean, I worded the thread wrong. An animated version but still true to its actors, not full retard like clone wars. Make it a continuation. They could make the whole Los Angeles in hell storyline that was in the comics and continue it. Angel was a fucking great series.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Angel should have gotten 2 or 3 more seasons so Angel 5 didnt feel so disjoint. Also so the Buffyverse isn't matched in terms of longevity by fucking The Vampire Diaries. Fuck

I still like this show but Boreanaz really went to shit in the last season.

Fuck Buffy, Angel was the better show and everybody knows it. Plus Amy

Have the guys at Supernatural use the multiverse to travel into Pylea or some shit to confirm canon crossover for an alternative continuation. Then start a spinoff

Based

This

That... Actually I could like that if done right.

>the original actors could lend their voices
Not Lorne F

lets be real user, if they continued it today they would ruin it.

Eh screw it... it's Christmas... let's post an Amy

All I want for tv wish is to see her on Illyria's role one more time... just one. Is that too much to ask?
Time travelling, Old Ones, demon age, extradimensional horrors... what's not to love?

Yeah read the comics if you want a glimpse into what an Angel/Buffy continuation would be like. Spoilers: It's not good.

i see nothing wrong with making an animated continuation, get which actors you can back and recast the ones you cant. itd be like the comics only less terrible

also lol at that scene, with the camera blatantly focusing on freds feet. whedon is a dog

>Would you like me to lie to you now?

>theres been an amy acker thread over there for the last 133 days and yet all the amy posters are still here
why? you have a new home now amyposters. go be happy in your new home. i want you to be happy

Vampire Gunn is stupid. I like the idea of the fall of LA, demon lords and the senior partners realizing they are not relevant to the big game after all. However, most of the comics, especially Buffy, are shit
>vampires become celebrities
>let's end magic
>nah let's bring it back lol
>vampires are now immune to sunlight and can transform to bats

this hurts

>Two men walk into a bar. The first man orders a scotch and soda. The second man remembers something he'd forgotten, and it doubles him over with pain. He falls to the floor shaking and then through the floor into the earth. He looks back up at the first man, but he doesn't call out to him. They're not that close.

Literally the only reason to read the comics are the Illyria parts... and she's not even well drawn. If at least one of them was made live action with real Amy though...

So cute!
Yes, yes please ;_;

Best "relationship" in the show.

>ywn mentor a qt eldritch goddess into humanity
>ywn teach her about human love and how to hold hands

Always thought Fred was still there and they'd end up together again on that S6 that never was.

F

Angel 5 was both a GOAT ending and a "fuck you" cliffhanger
Its impressive the duality of it. As an open ending delivers a message but you also know it was never supposed to just end there,