youtube.com/watch?v=EaB-7wnj5Ag
i.imgur.com/tROAEgo.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tfw I got a thing for BITCC characters abusing children

Sigh

I got thing for Bitcc women dominating boys, so that's cool bro

there's a lot of that in anime

That's my "thing" too. I really enjoy evil moms abusing their children

Honestly, I can't even call Ragyo a bad mother because she clearly doesn't think of her children as children. Just experiments.

Although, I'm just being a apologist because she's my Evilfu

Patrician taste confirmed, user.

Maleficent is the single greatest Disney character. She is my bottom waifu. No other comes close...well Patsy Stone comes really damned close.

I'd argue that she still kind of plays up her "role" as mother for manipulation purposes.

Passive aggressive guilt tripping is a very motherly thing to do.

This should be stickied.

sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zkl7RAd8IDI

not Sup Forums, but Anna Navarre from Deus Ex is pretty much the queen of bitchiness in my book.

ah, my two favorite science fiction bitch queens

Evil bitch characters are what fuels my love of animated stuff.

Not a Sup Forums character but I feel like some of you in this thread would absolutely LOVE Lusamine from Pokemon Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon may not have been the best pokemon games ever, but it had a pretty fun story, long ass cutscenes not withstanding

I think she gets off on being evil.

>abandons her kids for Hau
>abandons Hau for Guzma
>abandons Guzma for jellyfish
>abandons jellyfish for Lillie

Everyone winds up emotionally abused by Lusamine at some point.

Except Kukui, who might as well have been in a different fucking game during all of this.

>ywn have a sadistic school therapist to bully you with kinky femdom ghost bullshit expressly to feed off of the essence of your misery like some emotion-gobbling vampire
What a great character concept. Truly top bitccfu material.

Maleficent is sexual as fuck. Just in her facial movements.
I'm amazed she was never more popular in that regard.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=EaB-7wnj5Ag

bampu

This is shitty art. At least post stuff from the show.

>The evil bitch is best girl
>She wins the mcbowl

reminder

i.imgur.com/tROAEgo.jpg
Linking because it's too lewd for a blue board.

Obscure furry waifu

Honestly, I don't remember this scene where Ragyo feels herself up. I guess I need to rewatch the whole series...again.

Raygo acted liked she was turned on 24/7 especially when she was around her daughters or making them suffer.

Not only is Maleficent old, evil, a conjuror of demons, and sadistic, she can turn into a giant dragon.

She's perfect.

IKR? She was more interested in fucking her daughters and waxing on about life fibers then being a mother...or a decent person.

yeah, she had a great theme song though. And a rape-happy mother was an intresting villian at least

are the witches from Winx bitchy enough to be in this thread?

>BITCC
How the fuck am I supposed to pronounce this?

the same way as bitch but with more emphasis on tch

so hot, give me please

That's fuckin cute. Not the titjob pic the other one.

Does that ever happen?

The Evil Queen (infrequently known as Grimhilde) is pretty underrated villainfu, imo.

Maleficent may have perfected Disney's "evil, magic-wielding villainess" formula, but Grimhilde at least had plenty going for her in her own right, before ultimately spending most of her screen time as an ugly old hag. She was always more of a prototype Dr. Doom than a poor man's Maleficent to me, anyways.