Got dumped by gf this week. Worst chrismas and new years that i know of. Any movies to cope with this feel?

Got dumped by gf this week. Worst chrismas and new years that i know of. Any movies to cope with this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blacked Elsa Jean scene

Unironically Lost in Translation. Perfect for today.

>dumped before christmas
she's probably banging chad

How to make a strong noose

Sadly not the case.

Awww diddums

why girls love to dump people just before important events like christmas or your birthday

>sadly

Id prefer a different method. Something more poetic. Noose is too vulgar.

I found out my gf was cheating on me last week. 5 year relationship down the toilet my guy.

Sadly for his fantasy.

Im divorced and lost almost everything.
Staying at a motel.
Gonna watch Fire Walk With Me, then kill myself at 12am.
I hope I get an angel.

I don't know any of you, chances are we'ved laughed at each other's posts and called each other slurs in seperate threads.
But you made me laugh.

Merry Christmas

They're pure evil

How horrible. How are you coping with it?

>marriage
JUST

Wrap yourself in christmas lights and hang yourself at her or parents front door

Theyre terrible people. Also evil as user pointed out. Theres no other explanation for ending a relationship on christmas.

Based cuck

classy

Obviously so they don’t have to buy you a present. I’ve done it to girls too

merry christmas dude. don't kill yourself. it can only get better from here. hope you pull yourself out.

>5 year relationship down the toilet my guy.

How so? Did you not, more or less, enjoy those 5 years you spent together? How does this one awful isolated moment rewrites past history?

>I had this awesome tshit I successfully wore for 2 years then I spilt some paint on it.... BUYING IT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER

Fucking retard. I wish you died a virgin.

Pure kino. But im out of the city atm. Should be a new years themed suicide.

You know there are always going to be some good video games to look forward to.
But if you arent into video games, im sorry

Pretty sure men have dumped their gf before christmas also

Your first mistake was not having a career worth living for, your last mistake will be killing yourself because of a woman.

how did you find out?

Blow your brains out all over the gifts under the tree, Merry Christmas.

Just do it

Well, for starters relationships arent t-shirts you dumb autist.

ROASTIE DETECTED

Roastbeef not allowed here. Its mens talk.

Hey OP. Listen up. I got dumped just before christmas and then re-dumped on NYE after we agreed to try.
I spend NYE alone crying inside while watching people on the streets celebrating.

Now one year later I'll be spending time with my new GF, it's crazy to think about how much can happen in a year.

tl;dr guide:
> spend 1 month absolutely talking nonstop about it with friends and reflect.
> spend 3 months working on yourself, house, career, appearance.
> spend 1 month getting back into hunting mode.
> Get out there and have fun, you'll be ready. Enjoy the freedom!
> After half a year or so you'll cool down and want to and be ready to settle down a little. Probably with a cool girl you met.

tl;dr reality check:
> You won't necessarily meet someone better, just different. Better in certain ways, worse in others. Such is life, and that's the beauty of it.
> It will go in waves, you'll feel shit every now and then, but the amplitude will get smaller and smaller.

GL HF man.

>this week
I hope you realize she's fucking some black guy now, and already forgot about you. Be a better a man and move on. Don't do this "I'm gonna watch films to reminiscence about her". Don't be a queer, be a man and move the fuck on. She already did.

Relationships are investments. It's like buying stock in Blockbuster before the crash

>Fucking retard. I wish you died a virgin.
and what was he supposed to do, huh? Just tell her "It's okay, you made a mistake"? Once a cheater, always a cheater. If you stay with a cheating whore you're basically telling her "go ahead, cheat again. I'm not gonna do shit"

Oh look another nigger. Why do you nigger come to Sup Forums? Everyone hates you guys.

So using your own logic, men must also be evil

You're gonna be alright buddy.

If you're killing yourself why not just kill the whore instead?

>mentioning "black guy" means you're a nigger automatically

so If I mention Jackie Chan I'm a chink? Dumb logic.

Only niggers and chinks post BBC cuck threads or posts.

>bbc
I never mentioned the British Broadcasting Corporation

He wasted a bunch of time and money building a relationship with someone who decided to burn it all for hedonistism.

Man, we need to bring back stoning adulteresses

Watch Keit-Ai.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>t. poly roastie

Question. What is it with western men and the gf obsession? Fuck commitment, have casual sex. jesus.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/

>bring back stoning adulteresses
bring back where, you fucking retard? stoning was never a thing in america or europe. it's still popular in muslim countries where that thing was always a thing.

My "logic" was that I could tell you where a women and that it invidates your opinion.

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Bad guy
Nice movie

Well I’m glad white cucks aren’t reproducing and being replaced by muslims with superior rule of law

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/

Which timezone?

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

Well we did stamp a big fucking red A on em, you can't argue that

Only watch mancore, avoid romantic stuff. A few dollars more, predator, commando, etc etc. Watching man stuff will help you get your balls back a little. If you feel shitty then go somewhere private, stare at the wall or steering wheel or whatever, and just cry your eyes out one time. Don’t run away from it just let it all out and then go back to the world and go back to being the goddamn masculine son of a bitch you are

Who in their right mind is still bothering with women in 2017

How can anyone still be so bluepill

>How so? Did you not, more or less, enjoy those 5 years you spent together? How does this one awful isolated moment rewrites past history?

Because if she was cheating on him and he found out now, how does he know she wasn't cheating on him over the course of the entire relationship?

It's a bluepill mentality.

This.

>Im divorced and lost almost everything.
WRONG! You've regained your freedom.
>Go out
>Get drunk
>Give some sloot the best 30 second fucking she's ever had
Then start your new life.
One other thing. If you have to pay alimony, when you write the check always add 1 penny to the amount. It always made me feel better for some reason

I have no children but I also do not drink.