Meanwhile on 2008 Sup Forums

>Meanwhile on 2008 Sup Forums
The trailers look decent but i doubt it'll lead anywhere, i mean its Iron man. Who gives a fuck about Iron man?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Is it any good?

>Guy who played Hal
>In a drama
Nah it's going to be shit

It will probably make less than 600 millions just look at batman begins box office, everyone will probably forget it after a couple of months, no one will approve heath ledger as the joker

>Sup Forums, May 3 2008
The movie was amazing
Also Nick Fury was in the credits, and there’s gonna be a Avengers movie.
GET HYPE

Avengers always was a stupid name. What exactly are they avenging? They oughta call it THE ULTIMATES.

>Heath Ledger
>A good actor
Pick uno

Hey, fuck you, man! I'm a fan of ironman since the 90's animated series. Trailer looks very cool, that bit with the rocket? It's gonna be great.

L O S T

What does Ashkenazi mean? Isn't that just somebody who converted to jew religion?

isnt that the guy that was in jail not so long? this shits gonna bomb hard

enough superhero movies already

This isn't 2006 you faggot

No, the opposite. The ethnic group of travelling jews (diaspora)

'Ashkenazi Jews' in Hebrew literally means 'the Jews of Germany' although many of them are also from Eastern Europe (both ethnic Jews).

Jewish convert is called a 'ger' in Hebrew.

I know Right? He should probably neck himself lol

The more you know. Thanks.

>Pixar are finishe......

bump

He stood up for Mel Gibson when the rest of Hollywood was spitting on him, you ungrateful faggot.

Boy if that guy Obama wins we'll surely never get another Republican president because of how good he'll do

>tfw 2008 me had friends, was thin, got bitches and was really happy to watch this and TDK on the same year.
>tfw 2017 me is gonna an hero before the year is done and hates capeshit.

Why the fuck was Iron Man at the end of the Incredible Hulk? Just some kind of easter egg or something?

Who knows, i guess Disney have something planned